It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Female Agenda Strikes Again - BOND 25 To See Black, Female Bond

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Bond 25: Lashana Lynch to be 'introduced' as female 007 in new film

Bond 25 is said to introduce a female version of the spy.
According Bond 25 is said to introduce a female version of the spy.
According to reports, British actor Lashana Lynch will be introduced as the new 007 in the next instalment in what is being described as a “pivotal” scene.
A film insider told Mail on Sunday that she’ll be tasked with tracking Daniel Craig’s character and bringing him out of retirement for a new mission.

“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M [played by Ralph Fiennes] says, ‘Come in 007,’ and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman,” the insider said, adding: “It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman.to reports, British actor Lashana Lynch will be introduced as the new 007 in the next instalment in what is being described as a “pivotal” scene.
A film insider told Mail on Sunday that she’ll be tasked with tracking Daniel Craig’s character and bringing him out of retirement for a new mission.

“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M [played by Ralph Fiennes] says, ‘Come in 007,’ and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman,” the insider said, adding: “It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman.

Oh, here we go.

So there was talk in the past about a "black" actor being cast as the new Bond. Apparently, they've gone one step further and are due to cast "a black woman" as the new 007.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well it may work or they are going to kill the franchise . The new men in black seems to be failing.... as a matter of fact 2019 has been a horrible year for ticket sales from what I have heard with very few exceptions.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Oh good grief!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
As the Bond films slide down the same path as the Star Wars franchise, their final form will be a politically correct mish-mash of characters with lots of action shots and virtually incoherent plots.
I predict that Jar Jar Binks' one-legged blue sister will be the next Bondette.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Well it may work or they are going to kill the franchise . The new men in black seems to be failing.... as a matter of fact 2019 has been a horrible year for ticket sales from what I have heard with very few exceptions.

The worst thing about the new MIB is that they could have done something with that. The Hemsworth and Thompson have good chemistry together and are pretty good at comedic timing as seen in Ragnarok. Emma Thompson is also really good in her role.

The problem was that they played it way too formulaic. They could have broken the franchise movie formula and actually made a new story in the MIB world with those characters, but it's a retread of the basic story from every other MIB movie, and it doesn't play on the fantastic acting it has with that formula.

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If you don't watch this movie and LOVE it, you're an alt-right white supremacist mysogonistic Nazi Trump supporter.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

They're apparently already saying that about the Terminator movie.

No, I just don't want to see another Terminator movie.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The new Terminator one is heavy on the female castings too.

This seems to becoming a trend with "sequels". Like "300". The sequel to "300" was heavy on the female castings and female leads.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They just need to let Terminator die. It hasn't been good since T2.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
If you don't watch this movie and LOVE it, you're an alt-right white supremacist mysogonistic Nazi Trump supporter.

Well I guess I’m all of those thing an more. I’m also a fan of Ian Fleming and I’m sure he is rolling in his grave. The books were much better than the movies anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: ketsuko

The new Terminator one is heavy on the female castings too.

This seems to becoming a trend with "sequels". Like "300". The sequel to "300" was heavy on the female castings and female leads.

I didn’t mind the latest 300 with the female characters
But that ghostbusters was unwatchable
Terminator, I will wait for the reviews, but I have had enough

Just make good movies and nobody will complain, outside of stupid female lead characters thinking they are a super hero in the real world

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
For some reason her last name seems appropriate

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Cultural misappropriation?

I cant wait for wonder woman to be trans. Get that Hempsworth dude to play it. Anyway...guess ticket sales arent taken into account nowadays when making a film.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Looking at pictures of her on imdb she looked better with long hair.

PC crowd gone stupid. Way to kill a good mythos thats been around 50 years. I think the beginning of the end was casting Daniel Craig as well.

Maybe they're catering for the millions in Africa, throw in a few cigarettes ( sponsored by tobacco companies ) and we're good to go.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ghostbusters, oceans, now Bond, and countless others. Why not be original and create new stories and characters with women leads? i.e. Wonder Woman? Changing the classics because it’s the “right” or “fair” thing to do, does nothing except ruin great films and anger their fans.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Ian Fleming is rolling in his grave.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
At this point, they can do whatever the hell they feel like doing with movies. I wont pay to see one. Everything is recycled, unoriginal garbage and changing a well established characters race, or gender doesnt mean anything to me. Everything original seems to have already been done.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

They are going to do the same thing as they did with Dr Who.

And they will fluff it up good and proper.

Politically correct bull crap just does not translate well fiction-wise.

They will be hitting out with Gary Poppins next. LoL

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yeah, no one apparently knows how to write good stories or create interesting new characters, so they take existing characters and slap a new coat of PC paint on them and then blame the audience when they don't buy the new paint job.

Sorry, but a character is who he is. If you always wanted him to be a woman, create a woman character who is new and interesting. Why is that so hard?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm pretty sure there is a picture floating around ATS of DBcowboy when he once played the role of Gary Poppins.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join