It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Homeowner Armed with AR-15 Kills 2 Home Invaders in Gunfight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Cmon man. You heard of sarcasm? Dark humor? My post was dripping with it. I mean you really think Zoopla is on that cats mind? Now maybe a good drywall guy and a big mop bucket with some industrial bleach. Lemme add the sarc face for that last line cuz, well, peeps got no humor nowadays it seems.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Victim blaming??

There's an old adage, probably goes back millennia, "Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'!"

Four big bad baddies went looking for trouble, and, yep, they found it.

War vets who suffer from PTSD, whether this guy does or not, IDK; often use marijuana to treat their symptoms. His gun(s) are probably, though again, IDK, in a cabinet, or quick release locked safe. Even if they aren't, it doesn't, or shouldn't, matter, he's not the one breaking into homes...

Those grown ass men, who obviously were not taught better as children, made their choice...and paid the consequences.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Dont matter if they were hanging from the chandalier in the bad girl.room. Bad people should be deprived of oxygen.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: 727Sky
It’s nice to wake up in the morning and read some good news while having a cup of mud.
👍

Death always gets the vapors rising.. We should wake up to someone being killed, every morning.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The marijuana is the problem in this situation. You cannot purchase a firearm legally if you are regular user per federal law. Could have bought them before he started using, but that falls under a grey area. Now if he was indeed dealing, that becomes a very different situation...using a firearm in conjunction with a felony.

I like that the four bad guys got their just desserts. But the homeowner is in a very murky situation and may have to face some heavy charges at a minimum.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
The marijuana is the problem in this situation. You cannot purchase a firearm legally if you are regular user per federal law. Could have bought them before he started using, but that falls under a grey area. Now if he was indeed dealing, that becomes a very different situation...using a firearm in conjunction with a felony.

I like that the four bad guys got their just desserts. But the homeowner is in a very murky situation and may have to face some heavy charges at a minimum.

So expanding this further...

If you live in a state where marijuana is legal, does this mean you run afoul of federal law owning a firearm if you are regular legal marijuana user?

Maybe backdoor gun control going on in states with legalized marijuana use since, at federal level, marijuana is still illegal.

Sure hope they never legalize in Texas. If they try, I will mention and ask about this issue on the radio. Texans do love their guns. Hopefully more than pot!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

If you live in a state where marijuana is legal, does this mean you run afoul of federal law owning a firearm if you are regular legal marijuana user?

Yes. It also works that way if you have a medical card. You can have your medicine, or you can have your gun. If you have both you commit a felony. System's all screwed up.
edit on 13-7-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: face23785

Who blamed the victim? I'm a gun owner and support our vets. I merely stated a reason why this vet was targeted. Nothing more. I applaud that he served a dish of lead to these scumbags.

Love how some people put words in the mouths of others.....

I wasn't saying you blamed the victim. Speaking of putting words in the mouths of others.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What's with the Jason mask trend anyway? I've got a couple coworkers that have one hanging off their rear view mirrors.

On Topic:

One of them could have been Obama's son..

So with the left's agenda, these homeowners could be dead right now because they would have to be waiting on the "brutal" and "racist" boys (and girls) in blue to arrive, who should also be the only ones with guns.

No thanks.
edit on 13-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: 727Sky
It’s nice to wake up in the morning and read some good news while having a cup of mud.
👍

Death always gets the vapors rising.. We should wake up to someone being killed, every morning.

Agreed when punks and bad people get offed it makes me think there just might be something about Karma that is on the side of justice... Even though I take your comment as sarc. I do not feel sorry for these kind of idiots at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join