It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: New HD enhancement of the Patterson-Gimlin footage.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Or they could still have functioning telepathy with their receive button stuck open and their send button stuck closed, the opposite of ours which is receive stuck closed ,while our broadcast is stuck open.

IMHO both Bigfoot and Humans were already normally and naturally evolving Primates native to Earth who were genetically modified by a similar species no longer Native to Earth but historically genetically connected to Earth--a displaced earth catalysed geonome.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Listen dude. You know what I dont see in your posts?

Pictures of bigfoot. Hell at the least some pictures of these tracks you so like to keep going on about. Do you believe that I or others will just take you at your word?

If you got some bigfoot prints in the mud, and all these propped up trees you talk about. Then do share. I shall cease to read any more of what you say till then. Remember the moto of this site right?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I will post as I see fit and to some of us the motto of this site is "they come-they take-they write e-books)…...lol....this place is a creative think-tank for a lot of people with no creativity which is fine when you want that.

I am putting together a little compilation of pictures....you may cease to read any time you choose...tis ok with me.

I am not sure if I would post a picture or video of a Bigfoot at all.....I am looking for ME not for you or anyone else….I was concerned about location being revealed and still am.....I don't like the idea of them being shot....it riles me up......and I don't like suppression but refuse to become a martyr to it.....so I think I will take pictures of my pictures from another geographical location on a different digital platform to change the footprints …. not sure if that's what I need to do....but it sounds right...I will have to research how to discreetly post photos so as to not disclose location.

Just yesterday I was at one of the coolest sites and I was planning how to get them on video or in pictures....I have the perfect spot....but it has to be used before the foiliage goes....for once that happens they will change their egress routes.... when I realised that there were 5 species of berry plants/trees in the exact spot I was reconning…. an odd thing...one never finds all the berry types in one spot...not where I am from....they have slightly different location sun and soil requirements....however right at the top of a massive Valley wall in a spot where I am finding tons of structures and signs I find 5 types of berries all in the same small area.....tells me Bigfoot is laying some pipe up at the top of the hill once he has made his big run up the Valley wall....lol.....yes I snapped pictures of all of the different berries in the same spot because its out of pattern.One of the berries is a berry I don't pick or eat but they love it and I found tons of it in their scat...at that time I didn't know what berry seeds I was seeing in the scat...now I do because yesterday I squashed one in my fingers and found the exact seed.

These are Urban Bigfoot so I just don't see anyone bringing in the troops but they have done it here in the past based on alleged "bear sightings"so one never knows....well some of us who walk the River and Creek sides/banks/sandbars all year long know there aren't normally any bears in the area....lol...my overall feelings are that no one wishes to mess with Urban type Bigfoot because those in the know know that they are smarter than the others and don't cause trouble.Usually.

Just so you understand Galadofwarthethid….this is a personal journey for me … I am not a Bigfoot crusader and only began looking this year...its that easy to find the evidence pal......and to be frank once I began getting gifts it changed things tremendously......I had theories....but had not simply looked in person...so don't bother with pressuring for pictures I will do it when and if I choose of course.I have shared them with Family only so far.

Because I am not exactly sure what I am dealing with on any level really...I am being as careful as I can....biologically and mentally.....IMHO they are telepathic....and that's why we rarely see them...its our minds that have to be wandering and drifting or sleeping for them to get caught and seen.....because if we see one and shout it out mentally its a real shout to them IMHO.
edit on 27-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Just so you understand Galadofwarthethid….this is a personal journey for me … I am not a Bigfoot crusader and only began looking this year...its that easy to find the evidence pal......and to be frank once I began getting gifts it changed things tremendously......I had theories....but had not simply looked in person...so don't bother with pressuring for pictures I will do it when and if I choose of course.I have shared them with Family only so far

Supposed gifts, and supposed pushed over trees, and supposed new ravine paths that they travel through. For all you know you could have just stumbled on a herd of elk rutting and creating new paths. And the gifts? Well could be crows and chimpmunks, and all those signs you see, could all be just rabits.

The world will never know. One of those mysteries of life, kind of like how many licks it takes to get to the bottom of a totsi pop. Either way, I was not joking about the diarrhea. # happens you know.

Also, was only joking about the pictures. While it may make your case more presentable. When has pictures or video of bigfoot proven bigfoot exists? When has pictures ever proven anything but that fact that pictures exist. Most especially in this day and age of digital machinations.

You or I could post a picture of bigfoot drinking a beer and eating some beef jerky in high definition glory, and the only thing that will prove is that somebody is a good hoxer in most peoples eyes. And also, ATS aint exactly the site to post that sort of stuff on.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Elk?....lol....I think we have a Royal Order of the Elk Hall somewhere in the City but definitely no Elk.

There are a lot of "could be's"......like I could be simply seeing what is there because I bothered to look.

Could be that you are soft selling the protection of Bigfoot because you know exactly that I have hit on every single piece of Traditional Bigfoot evidence....and you wish to simply have the issue go away.

Its not really a case I am presenting...it is an experience I am having.

I enjoy taking people to see the evidence. The sharing here is after the fact of sharing elsewhere.

Actually to be frank I have better video footage and pictures of evidence than most online sources already.A lot of it.

It doesn't matter to me if people accept evidence given to them....online...what matters is people getting out into the Forest and learning what is out there with them.....believe me I have talked to a LOT of people on the Trails where this evidence is being collected and SHOWN THEM FIRST HAND how to see what is really there....and believe me the strongest skeptics are the best students because their minds arent like swiss cheeze...in the sense that they do not normally deny what is staring them in the face...during discussion they may be on the fence but when the rubber hits the road and they are looking at a Bigfoot structure and you begin asking them the leading questions their minds will be going to expeditiously they usually will not lie to deny....they will accept being stumped before they will lie....and once you show them the build methods and the lack of trunks that could/should have been attatched to all of the large long trees used to build say a Tipi Structure or a Tree Lean sign post HAD THE TREES SIMPLY FALLEN BY NATURAL ACTION ...well they begin to get really really interested....then when you participate with them in a hands on attempt to recreate a Structure...well lets just say they become quite interested and IMHO will remain interested until there is some type of official disclosure.

I recently chatted with a young Couple in their late twenties....the wife was Pregnant and they were hiking some backwoods type Trails....fortunately very close to some classic Bigfoot Structures....after 2-3 minutes of small talk we entered Bigfoot territory in our conversation...yes....big ha ha's and a few laughs until I asserted that I was completely serious...at which point the Man became leery immediately and began to exhibit a defensive posture...but the Woman wanted to hear more.....we were 20 yards away from a Structure and an Observation post set up alongside the busy Trail...lol....lol....it took less than five minutes for that Woman to shut her Hubby the hades up with his bickering so she could ask legitimate solid questions....once they were shown where these things were in relation to where they usually Hiked she was shocked and he was stubbornly skeptical....she actually went into the Observation area and watched the Trail which was when I could see in her eyes she GOT IT COMPLETELY....she knew by instinct something had set the spot up on purpose and to watch PEOPLE GOING BY.....close by.....I have no evidence but IMHO they do not use that Trail anymore as I have not seen them since...could have been me could have been the Bigfoot evidence we will never now but who cares because that's 2 more people who are now indoctrinated into the truth.

There are people already trying to document this in my area...I see evidence of their Trail Cams at many of the Bigfoot sites...and I also hear in several areas cameras working as I pass but I have not bothered to search them out...don't really care to.....but they are definitely there and someone is definitely at the right spots with Trail cameras.

People are FEEDING THEM FRESH FISH AND PEPPERONI....Bigfoot is building structures in URBAN NEIGHBORHOODS......this is Urban Habituation.

For goodness sakes the local Lawn Maintenance people MOW AROUND THE STRUCTURES AND LEAVE THEM ALONE...I TALKED TO ONE OF THEM ABOUT A MASSIVE TIPI STRUCTURE and he said it simply appeared in one day out of nowhere.....I asked him how he knew it was built in one day only and he told me he LIVES IN THE AREA AND ALSO WORKS IN IT.....I asked him if he had ever seen any other stick structures during his grass mowing job in that area ....he said yes from time to time but never as big as the one we were discussing ….. we both agreed that it must be local kids horsing around and went about our business.

Franky these buggers are overlapping my wild food harvest areas...I need that food...its not optional to me....and I want to be safe when I am harvesting what I need.

This has for some reason been a very very bad year for them consuming literally everything in sight....its awfully annoying….I have been harvesting this area for many years now and have never seen this level of destruction...just careless....so I think its transients passing through....my entire area for a 500 mile radius has been flooded with Bigfoot sightings and issue this year for some reason....I believe there is a mass migration happening right now.

If I had time and resources pictures and video of a live one or a Group would not be difficult IMHO but it would take a concerted effort by a Group of people logistically to pull it off.I am not really wanting to bring mass attention to this area....telling people is one thing in person but drawing mass attention can draw designated Bigfoot Hunters IMHO....and I don't want them shot unless they do something to deserve it and these ones seem to be able to get along without being noticed to much....so I prefer to use Lever B.

I really only have time to do research during Harvest Season..well a few hikes early in the Spring to guage the incoming crops....but its really a Hobby thing that is coincidental to what I normally do.

Like I said...their feeding areas are overlapping MY FEEDING AREAS....lol....www.bing.com...

www.bing.com... l=http
edit on 28-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

What are you in Canada? Listen here Canadian, dont feed the wild animals. The signs are there for a reason.

If the bigfoot are quicker and better at getting at your grub? Well tough luck, your not going to compete with it as you would be out of your element. Maybe you should try the local grocery stores. Its how the rest of the world does it. You should learn to do it that way as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Lol....lol...lol...well I am not calling them Woodboogers or trying to make a Syndicated comedy about them so I cant be in America..... they are not animals...they are Homonids…..I don't think I could gather up enough food for a cheap lunch never mind feed the BigEaters...I have switched to dried fruits its still sugar but not sugar-crack...….and I am going to ween them down to corn....I am showing them pictures of Helicopters with men holding guns shooting down at Bigfoots from the air …. tomorrow.... I am showing them ATVs with men with guns......and I am showing them men in Army fatigues/Uniforms also with guns and a dude hitting a tree with a log who has a rifle leaned up against the tree.... I have decided I want them to work for me.

They are quicker but not better,they bust the whole place up,you bring up an interesting point about the Grocery Store....in my opinion they owe me.....they owe rent....just like everyone else.....and I do believe there are ways they can be taught to pay their rent and food bills.

For some reason...lol...my geographical area generically has produced some of if not the most realistic Bigfoot videos online today....and not ones from Bigfoot Hunting Groups or T.V shows....videos from regular People....this is the trickle down effect that cell phones and cheaper better recording technology has produced....it was always coming and always going to happen.....and People videotaping and getting pictures and Audio and Thermal of them will continue to escalate as will Human-Bigfoot interactions.

Its a sign of the times. www.youtube.com...

I share this song as well as my ATS interactions with BF as I do my chores....I do believe they are telepathic and this is the MAJOR REASON there is a massive suppression in place...which is why I am not inclined to do books or post videos and pictures....heck I am more inclined to get these People a job to do...….one that pats me .I am not cheap...I will pay them well for their work....I already have a Bigfoot teaching book 1/2 way completed....I need them to learn a few more things than generic pictures can teach.IMHO they need to learn to get along in this world...and they are very good at adapting.This entire issue become time consuming...and fascinating to the tenth degree.Me and Bigfoot need to work out a way better method of communicating...and if they are telepathic it shouldn't be to hard to set up a one-way conduit from me to them....I am going to see if I can ask them to build some triangle or square shaped tree structures..or simply make triangles or squares with sticks …..I am counting on the 100Monkeys theory to work for us.....after asking I will build these myself and put their treatsys/soon to be salted corn cobs inside along with a picture of me building it in stages.Hopefully they get the drift and begin building them in other areas they already know I am regularly in and out of.

edit on 29-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is what angry Bigfoot Clans can do...hundreds of NORMAL HEALTHY TREES SNAPPED OFF.....lol....methinks something bad happened to a Bigfoot and there is bad blood.Smart move to close the Campground...JTF2 should be on the way soon.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Your link says nothing about Bigfoot or snapped trees.

...after heavy winds caused more than 100 trees to fall.

Just like the rest of the links you post, nothing says what you claim it does.
edit on 2982019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

www.youtube.com...

Its not the first time this has happened.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Your link says nothing about Bigfoot or snapped trees.

...after heavy winds caused more than 100 trees to fall.

Just like the rest of the links you post, nothing says what you claim it does.

Use your imagination a little bit, you are on ATS , remember?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: TerryDon79

www.youtube.com...

Its not the first time this has happened.

www.cbc.ca...

That’s because wind, especially strong winds, happen quite often.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Kurokage

I think being able to see things like toes, the inside of the mouth, blinks or "dirt" around the bottom, would answer the age old question of whether "Patty" was real or not.

I agree...I recently got clear photos of a Juvenile BFs footprints...I was right behind it in pursuit when it took me into a dead-end little canyonlike spot ..whereupon it took four big strides up an extremely steep ravine bank I had zero chance of getting up...it deadended me completely...must have had a chuckle at my expense...but I backtracked it and at least got photos....lucky to because most prints were in wet mud and indistinguishable...or on gravel or on hard beaten paths or on a log or in loose dirt ...it only stepped on a small strip of sand a few feet wide.

I am totally over the conspiracy issue now....and its actually quite frightening simply because people have no freaking clue how many of these things there aRE AND OF HOW CLOSE THEY LIKE TO LIVE TO US IN MANY CASES....I am talking very very close as in right inside City limits and in Suburb areas.

There is not a single Park/Path area I have gone to that has not had massive volumes of BF signage...and I mean MASSIVE VOLUMES....once you understand what they are doing you cannot miss it...they literally sign their way everywhere they go.

I have been feeding fish to one that has a hideout observation spot about 75 feet above my head where I fish in a river valley....I went to relieve myself one day away from my fishing area and took a short walk....I immediately saw a BF signpost/tree and went over to investigate it.....I found the lookout spot...and its other signage...then as I always do I MOVED SOME OF HIS/HER HANDIWORK-TREES AROUND and left my scent all over the site...…now I leave fish there....never found one the next day never found a single bone or scale either...and never found a footprint or handprint either....but they are stubborn with their woodwork and tree placements.

Their wide bodies make signature paths on the thick bush you cannot miss when you learn to identify them same with their footpaths they are WIDE WIDE WIDE....compared to human or game trails...and highly compressed.

I must confess I literally giggle when I knock over their little tree traps.....lol....they like to set up little tree traps that will alert them if anyone has been in their areas...and they like to set up reminders of where they stash their food like pinecones and mushrooms....lol...lol...I constantly leave my scent and move their trees and branches and sticks around ...LMAO...its absolutely a blast because I know very well why they leave their signs and I confuse them.....lol..or annoy them at the very least...lol...they mark escape routes and feeding areas and hideouts and sleeping dens and observation posts....so its like being a fox in the henhouse when you begin messing with their programs...lol...I do leave the odd gift and fish....lol....and one of them probably has a cell phone on it right now....lol.

Not sure what to make of your post... You have a lot of fantasy, reading a page from the book you are working on...or telling the truth with intension to become a statistic in one of the Paulides Missing 411 books.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I am telling the truth....and you are absolutely right about Missing 411 because Paulides was using a LEO tactic in approaching the issue how he did when he did and then by evolving it and escalating it how he did when he did.....he knew immediately that a large number of missing people were being predated on....by Humans AND Bigfoot....in both cases organised and for different reasons...but he works with patterns its how his brain has been trained....and he knew right away where all the green arrows were pointing.

I am not sure how I wish to approach it....I know people are killed every year by Bigfoot and a lot of them.....I know that we are dealing with an intelligent homonid that equals us in every way and eclipses us in many.....they have so much trouble speaking in ways we can understand because they aren't used to talking at all...IMHO they are telepathic...which is why we have so much trouble getting them on video and in pictures but I stand by the fact that there are many many pictures and videos I absolutely believe to be Bigfoot.... just this afternoon I went to do some Cherry and Highbush Cranberry and some Rosehip Harvesting in an area that has literally been RAVAGED by Bigfoot that I know for a fact are not local....last year I saw an area that was likely a spot where 2 big Males had it out....it looked like someone had helicoptered in a Giant Woodchipper because trees an a huge area had literally been exploded into splinters...real splinters it was awe inspiring and absolutely scary because you cold feel the rage .

Just today I went back to a spot I was at recently where I did some gifting and received a mouse in return...I was hesitant to go there but there was a specific berry tree a wanted to harvest....so I pushed my luck and went back.....but my spider senses were tingeling even as I was still 100 yards away from the spot and by the time I was 50 yards away I got the "stanky scent"....I have had it once before....if you didn't know any better it smells like something dead and rotting ...but when you are familiar with different forms and stages of that you realise its more of a musk of some kind... I think there are intruders passing by and there is a battle in progress as we speak.....weirdest dam thing was that @ about 100 yards away when my instincts were kicking my arse a Bluejay flew by screaming bloody murder right down the path in front of me coming right at and over me screaming all the way.....it spooked me immediately....but it didn't matter because as soon as I got my first whiff of the stanky smell my feet didn't just stop they were on auto-turn and I was getting the hades out trying not to break into a run and hoping like hades the smell didn't begin to parallel me in the bush as I quickly egresses dragging by Berry picking gear and booty with me....oh yea I also stopped by their garden and robbed it of a birch polypore that a bigfoot handled and hid under a big piece of bark...it was one I had tried to pry off earlier but had given up on and I picked an even bigger better one instead leaving the one I had tugged on attatched to the tree but when I returned it had been removed from the log and had been hidden under a piece of bark....I have before and after pictures.

Also today I visited a major gifting site....wicked news because there were more pieces of quartz left there and a piece of what looks like a raw ore of some type....AND there was a beaten down small area with a bunch of pieces of different kinds of quartz that looked like a kid had been playing with them...they were kind of arranged in a circle.

To top the day off a special black stone I had left at the gifting area in a knott hole on a log that only someone intimate with the exact area would ever find WAS GONE....no gift returned in the knothole yet....and I didn't stick around to snoop much I was alone and don't do Bigfooting alone much unless its Berrys or Bigfoot then they can kiss my hass.It is no longer funny how many fruit trees have been broken about 8-9 feet up....its so bad you can see the dieing trees from afar because of the masses of wilting foilage as you travel down the paths.

Note.....its Highbush Cranberries that I was finding seeds from in their stool.....its one of their favorites.....and it gives then looser stools.

I believe they are intelligent...and can be reasoned with under the right circumstances....as in its OUR BERRY PATCH BIG FELLA NOT YOURS OR MINE......and share and share alike...I visualise these things when I am Harvesting in what I now know is Bigfoots larder.....rather OUR LARDER...….and its not fantasy I am showing pictures and communicating visually...and yes I am doing a Picture Book for them I am going to leave it for them....even sealing the sheets in hard plastic.

I don't have a problem with them myself but I do believe there is some huge new population pressure in my area....so I am being extra carefull because Intruders really are hass-oles , in fact a lot of action has been happening the last few years in my generic geographical area.

Today I was quite miffed off at Bigfoot because I was harvesting Rosehips and there are quite a few variations but tere are some that are big like mini-apples and the beestards love them they strip them away FIRST leaving the other types for later...and today I could see a huge area where they had actually taken a siesta and knocked down all the tall grasses as they lounged around and stripped all my best trees bare leaving me only the remnants....not a funny moment because they use the same trails as me and hit all the good spots missing NONE...and lately it has not been the regular Bigfoot habit of never taking everything..this is another reason I think there are newcomers or imposters because possibly there are simply more Bigfoots using the food source and everybody IS ACTUALLY LEAVING A LITTLE...its just that I am last in line......luckily for me there are a few extra high traffic areas at busy trailheads that they are shy about that have nice bushes around them...so I win again by better pattern recognition....people think we are undergunned in the Forest when we deal with Bigfoot but I think we are smarter than them in some ways....its the brain vs bulk issue but they are still intelligent....we just cannot confront them head-on...we have to train them like I am going to do....give them jobs its what they were designed to do just like us.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I am just learning now....I do in fact regret some things I did...but only on one level...on another I feel defensive about my own area....and don't want to back down at all....and as an aside that is funny....when I was a young boy I used to go around our woodlots knocking down every single rotten tree I could find often huge ones I had to rock back and forth a lot to build up enough momentum to get them to topple over amidst the creaking and cracking of the roots....to this day I don't know why I did it but I did it and I did it a lot....like a bit of an addiction or a habit...or maybe....an instinct.

I have backed wayyyy off from how I was first approaching things...its reactions or lack thereof of other animals and gifts of quartz and mushrooms and a mouse that plus the footprints in the sand and fingerprints on the Polyspore plus the scat filled with Highbush Cranberry seeds.... that have made me step back a lot especially in terms of territorial challenges and raiding their gardens and invading their denning areas....but I have to say its really really hard NOT to follow their stick signs and tree leans now that I know what they mean.

But it looks like there is some teaching to be done...whoop whoop.....lol.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OP....have you ever seen any decent footage of the general areas around where the original footage was taken?....I am 100% sure I will pick out any and all Bigfoot signs in the general area and they HAVE TO BE THERE.....in most cases these Clans are happy staying in a small area relatively speaking ...they make a HUGE MESS only experienced Bigfoot trackers can discern quickly and accurately....and I mean a HUGE MESS EVERYWHERE THEY GO.....I did see a current video last night were they were trying to revisit the original site but somehow it had been "lost". But any random footage of that general area is enough to nail Bigfoot .Every night is Tequilia night for Bigfoot they always end up trashing the place.

None of these so called Professionals know spit....I own Bigfoots Crib …..I know the woods inside out and I know them inside out and I am a freak-of-nature pattern recognition person....like they are....I notice every time they MOVE THINGS WITH INTENTION because I cannot help it.

I am starting to think the only solution is bigger tracts of land specifically given to them like reservations but they love to be around us so I don't think it will work....I think that its possible because of their Clan structure to over several decades get a message across to most of their population...a negotiation...an adhoc agreement....if not they will simply continue to do what they want to until we kill them for doing it.

This vids that are complete all show Bigfoot signs....this vid has a few of them highlighted for some reason but they are not discussed....so yes there are Bigfoot signs in the area....I need more footage however.....I d love the one spot when he is taking his Horse up the draw and he has to go around a big huge "gate" log that had been intentionally put exactly where it was....to force him to do exactly what he did....lol.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Now that is some high hopes. But heres to you not ending up a # stain somewere.

Good luck with you color book, but lets just say, its not that its hard to understand. Its just that it would be unimportant.

Humans were meant to live on there side of the fence, and everything else as well on there side. That is all, and yes, most if not all creatures who evolve naturally have the capability to communicate by what would be telepathy. Even primitive ones like bigfoot, and humans as well, if they were not you know...For all intensive purposes, retarded.

But anyways, you shall forget what I said above....And yet, you know what?. The whole point of these threads. Still no pictures. I see no pictures of any of the things you claim, not even one of the mudprints, or these tepe shelters, or the trees pushed over, nothing.

Probably all squirrels, it happens to many a guy, there guy, were they mistake a rabbit or badger or coyote in a bush, for Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just found this....best part to me is that he gets the telepathy part...and he also knows you have to be submissive although I am not sooo in favor of SUBMISSIVE....I say they need a Boss and Jobs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This one walks like a man.

That's not what the experts say.
And also a reason they say it is NOT a man.

Wasn’t it determined the angle of bf’s knee, when fully retracted, is less than a humans knee angle during its fully retracted state when walking or taking steps from the famous video?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think BF’s are an intelligent species and not able to get along with any other species and are all over the planet hiding in random deep forests. They are aware if discovered they will be hunted down. I’m pretty sure they seen civilian and military weapons/military equipment being used or transported in the forests.

Also think they’ve been monitoring everything on their stomping grounds as easy as a security system watching everyone and everything in a room and it’s how they are able elude detection. Same with skin walkers. They can probably detect everything happening covering large areas like they’re just watching from hidden cameras, perched somewhere far or nearby from an unlikely spot where no one would guess one would be.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join