It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: New HD enhancement of the Patterson-Gimlin footage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I love reading the BFRO recent sightings when I can't sleep. I like the creepy question: Is it real or not? I have lived in Ohio, Pennslyvania, Indiana, Virginia, Kentucky, and South Carolina. I have also horse back ridden in those states some. I lived in city suburbs and on some rural acreage of 5-10 acres. I have never seen any bigfoot weird stuff in fifty years. Just Bobcat prints, and the obvious animals on game camera. I went to California and saw Yosemite National Park, and the Sequoia National Park. It did feel unusually beautiful and creepy there, I never got more than a few feet from my car to take pictures. Last fall the neighbor behind me was hunting with beagles all day and shooting. I was sitting on my back porch eating lunch in a suburb with woods and a few acres to the lots. I started banging on my glass table because they were too close to my property and stressing me out. I wanted them to go away. I heard two whoops, and I said "Go away I am eating lunch, and that is the fakest bigfoot imitation." very loudly. Later that day six of the beagles where in my front yard sniffing with radio collars on. I asked if anyone wanted to be petted. Only one under stood English and came over to say hello. I really dont think those Big Foot Apes/ Hominids would be here in South Carolina because of the Fire Ant problem. It's a really bad problem in all the sunny spots. But the ants don't build mounds in the shaded woods. One ant can wreck your day. Huge mounds can have thousands. The animals on this planet have their daily routines and their territories. I have seen the turtles, snakes, and hawks do the same things daily. I will say though that because I moved around my whole life and have to drive twelve hours or more to visit relatives, there is a lot of uninhabited by humans land in the United States. Vast wilderness areas between cities. All those BFRO stories start to sound the same, so … Who would lie to sound like everyone else? That would be pointless. If Jane Goodall believes there is a possibility of Big Foot, shouldn't that answer the ape question?
edit on 13-7-2019 by frugal because: sp

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
While I do think they must be out there due to the sheer number of stories we've heard, this vid really clearly supports the hoax version. First thing I noticed was the horizontal crease on the leg, and also the butt area looks like a squared off piece of cardboard or something under the hair.

Bummer.

True it does look like that but have you looked at heavily muscled creatures? When they stand upright what does it look like?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Oh I believe there could be some unknown hominid out there, considering the vast, unexplored, uninhabited wilderness on Earth. There's a difference between that and the obviously over-the-top, attention seeking nonsense like I responded to.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When I was a young boy I used to push down every single big old tree I could find...I loved it....and I constantly did it when I was hiking and exploring...it was instinctual.

There was something about pushing a huge tree back and forth and hearing the creaking and groaning as it began to give way that was very empowering to a young lad.

BF does a lot of things we like to do.

They like to make things happen.

Now that I think about it I used to belly-crawl when stalking White-tails for kicks and giggles....always covered in soil from the same area always after rubbing plants from that area and crushing and rubbing leaves from trees in that area on me as well as rubbing spruce sap on my boots....but I always hid behind tree trunks and belly-crawled.....and it took me a long time to learn how to work with the wind currents at ground level especially around moving water and contrasting terrain....for that matter it took me a long time to realise that I needed to be using plants /crushed tree leaves from the exact area to cover my scent and not pine boughs with my clothes and boots in a bag like I had been doing.White-tail bed down in different areas than where they eat and drink so the local vegetation is often different and contrasting scents are like red-flags to them even natural ones that don't belong .But the bugs were the worst actually because you have to move so slowly and only when the environment allows you to so that the bugs inevitably have their way with you....lol..lol..its creepy...but no way around it.

You don't have to consider the millions of km of empty space when considering where to find BF...BF is where the bears are and where the people are....along major and minor waterways...new and old...and in natures most fertile provisional zones where the easy pickings are.
edit on 13-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The feet look white though and it seems they should be very dark.

That was my second observation too. Even if the creature had dust all over the bottom of it's feet, it wouldn't be caked on to that degree. The coloring of the skin around the eyes and nose area should match the coloring of the less hairy parts of the body, and it doesn't. Too much contrast.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

If it's new then it's simply added. That's what enhancement is. It's adding new information, not uncovering existing information. I looked quick and found this, hope it helps.

blog.ampedsoftware.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Thanks JA for linking the page with language breakdowns, that is really amazing stuff, and reading the syllables of some examples of spoken words makes the hair on my neck stand up a little.

As far as I am concerned, no human could speak like that to sound the way I heard it before. Someone put out a good video or documentary that has some really good recordings of the Samurai sounding speech, but I have no links to those.

And those little platypus critters have to be the cutest things I have ever seen, besides being so exotically strange to boot!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: Kurokage
Still looks like a guy in a monkey suit to me.

Yup, but it's amazing that he doesn't seem to make ANY EFFORT AT ALL to effect an unusual gait.

It may as well be just someone strolling down the local shop for a packet of fags.

However, is the sheer lack of an attempt to walk unusually an indication that it isn't a hoax?

Food for thought.

Or rather bananas for thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I would flee immediately if I ever heard those types of vocalisations,the sounds they make are terrifying to me and in no way warm nor fuzzy. I have heard screams in the distance @ Chain Lakes Alberta and around Nanton Alberta, but from great distance at night.

When assessing BF tree structures I disregard all trees that have been cut by saw or downed by beavers or axes cuts....sure they might use some but not many.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Haven't seen heavily muscled creatures standing upright (would love to study that!) but I have studied lots of human models and some anatomy for art. we should see something of a smooth transition of the tensor fasciae to the gluteas max muscle, or some sort of smooth connection under the butt muscle to the back of thigh. Humans have a small pad of fat here. This vid makes it look kind of like a shelf lol.

I do think they are out there though, just too many stories of first hand accounts out there!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I would flee immediately if I ever heard those types of vocalisations,the sounds they make are terrifying to me and in no way warm nor fuzzy.

And if you look at a spectral analysis, it's producing sound frequencies that are beyond what even trained singers can easily produce, indicating (for me at least) that when it's babbling it makes sound both when it inhales as well as exhales, all as part of the rapid-fire mix. Try it. Try saying "Mary had a little lamb, its fleece was white as snow," but inhale every third word. You'll find that it starts to sound a lot like the Bigfoot vocalizations.

The guys on Bigfoot Hunters could never get this right with all of their hooting into the dark.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I would flee immediately if I ever heard those types of vocalisations,the sounds they make are terrifying to me and in no way warm nor fuzzy.

And if you look at a spectral analysis, it's producing sound frequencies that are beyond what even trained singers can easily produce, indicating (for me at least) that when it's babbling it makes sound both when it inhales as well as exhales, all as part of the rapid-fire mix. Try it. Try saying "Mary had a little lamb, its fleece was white as snow," but inhale every third word. You'll find that it starts to sound a lot like the Bigfoot vocalizations.

The guys on Bigfoot Hunters could never get this right with all of their hooting into the dark.

You have hit the nail on the head....so to speak....IMHO using sound tracking is the optimal way of locating and tracking these creatures....from accounts I have listened to there are Military who have had this exact type of support when hunting down Family groups that have gone to war with humans....this is one of the reasons I believe the Military accounts....they note that sound was what they were using to find and follow these creatures.

Sound has always been the key....its what BF uses most as a tool in the forest...because...of the CONTRAST THEY CAN PRODUCE...contrast facilitates communication....building tree structures and signs is another way of using CONTRAST as a communication conduit....wood knocking and rock slapping and foot stomping and tree breaking are also contrast based communication conduits.

A visual example would be like this....imagine an aerial picture of humans walking on a busy street....hundreds of them....now suddenly one of them has an extremely bright LED light begin flashing on top of their head.....it would stand out in STARK CONTRAST to the hundreds of other people...and be a silent line of communication....NOW UNDERSTAND THIS....in the forest when BF knocks on trees or slaps rocks together ...it is creating STARK CONTRAST...slightly moreso than its own vocalisations produce.....its vocalisations are still a NATURAL SOUND although likely difficult to understand or quantify for some animals When they first hear it.....in the case of tree knocking and rock slapping the stark contrast is exactly like the flashing LED light in the crowd no matter how many animals are around of any types they will not grasp nor understand what these particular sounds mean or where they come from and they will react as such...

Tracking BF BY SOUND IS THE EASIEST MOST PRODUCTIVE WAY SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY must make signature sounds THAT ARE UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE IN THE FOREST....
WE CAN LEARN TO IDENTIFY THE stark contrasts THEIR SOUNDS PRODUCE AS OPPOSED TO THE NORMAL BACKGROUND MUSIC OF NATURE IN ANY PARTICULAR SPOT AT ANY PARTICLAR TIME.

I am surprised none of these BF Show people haven't been mauled or decapitated or taken as a preservable food source with their shoes being left behind them so they cannot escape very far or fast.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
As far as I am concerned, no human could speak like that to sound the way I heard it before. Someone put out a good video or documentary that has some really good recordings of the Samurai sounding speech, but I have no links to those.

I am leaning towards the theory that they (what ever 'they' are) have a very keen sense of mimicry just like the Lyrebird that can 'imitate exactly' what they hear (whether it be construction work or another animal, see/listen to video below as example).

Now imagine a Hairy BiPedal that also could do the same. So lets listen to some 'chatter' recorded back in the 70's (by Ron Morehead ans news-reporter Alan Berry). And keep in mind that these were recorded in around that 50 mile radius I spoke of my hearing the Chattering (maybe an argument) by two 'something or another' just above me (maybe 150-200 feet). There's one spot in particular on the video below where the two guys have been copying and imitating what they've been hearing, that starts at around 3:15. The two guys have been trying to analyze what they're being allowed to hear. Keep in mind that Ron Morehead (Sierra Sounds) had had several years of similar experiences in the same local. It took some doing to convince the reporter (Al Berry) to tag along, which he did hoping to prove that Ron was making this all up and hoaxing the whole affair.

Again, if you just want to hear the chatter, then go to 3:15 as the beginning has a ton of wood knocks and such (these sounds are obviously all short segments that have been edited together)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

I am leaning towards the theory that they (what ever 'they' are) have a very keen sense of mimicry just like the Lyrebird that can 'imitate exactly' what they hear (whether it be construction work or another animal, see/listen to video below as example).

Now imagine a Hairy BiPedal that also could do the same. So lets listen to some 'chatter' recorded back in the 70's (by Ron Morehead ans news-reporter Alan Berry). And keep in mind that these were recorded in around that 50 mile radius I spoke of my hearing the Chattering (maybe an argument) by two 'something or another' just above me (maybe 150-200 feet). There's one spot in particular on the video below where the two guys have been copying and imitating what they've been hearing, that starts at around 3:15. The two guys have been trying to analyze what they're being allowed to hear. Keep in mind that Ron Morehead (Sierra Sounds) had had several years of similar experiences in the same local. It took some doing to convince the reporter (Al Berry) to tag along, which he did hoping to prove that Ron was making this all up and hoaxing the whole affair.

Again, if you just want to hear the chatter, then go to 3:15 as the beginning has a ton of wood knocks and such (these sounds are obviously all short segments that have been edited together)

www.youtube.com... this video it seems as if they are producing infra-sound or they are practicing tone modulations....not so much attempts at speech but more tone or frequency modulation,but at times they are clearly putting together really fast sentences of some type of chatterlike language.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

That stuff is insane.
That guy Ron M. must be accustomed to mimicking them that close, and has somewhat lost the extreme panic that most people would succumb to very rapidly in such a close encounter(s).

Another interesting thing is the YouTube comments about people playing this recording and their dogs in their homes spook and flip out?
(I know how people make up things just playing around with funny comments, especially on YouTube, but this doesn't seem like that after reading a bunch of them.) That is something that is worth testing out since it should be repeatable with results.

Thanks for that great post JA!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

@30:20 your consideration is discussed,its a very valid consideration I believe is correct.

They should try what I did and run as fast as they can away from the woodknock sound instead of towards it trying to cut off whatever is being communicated to...you have to(I had to) guess which direction to go in because I have found it really hard to tell where the knocks originate from.Just be very aware that when you flee a woodknock or other artificial sound in the forest you are essentially acting out the part of a prey animal because unbeknownst to yourself if you run full speed in the forest your instincts will pretty much take you exactly where most prey animals will go when panicked and running for their lives.IMHO THESE SOUNDS ARE USED WHEN THEY HUNT TO DRIVE PREY TO KILL ZONES AND BOTTLENECKS.

edit on 15-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I have all of these signs in my area....including the trident tree which blew my mind to.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

They should try what I did and run as fast as they can away from the woodknock sound instead of towards it trying to cut off whatever is being communicated to...

This area was very remote in the Sierra's and was the family's main spot to camp when Hunting. The only way up to this spot was by horseback. Ron Morehead had for years tried to develop a "were not here to bother you, please don't bother us" approach. Ron believes that after a few years of repeatedly seeing the Moreheads at there same place, that they were not a threat (a hypothesis by Morehead) and could feel more comfortable about having humans around.

They found that on the times that they had cameras, the 'alleged' creatures would not venture close. But (supposedly) if all they did was audio-record them... that apparently was ok with the large hairy ones. We must keep in mind that this was the early 1970's and the most portable means to record audio was with a Cassette Tape Player/Recorder which ran on usually "C" size batteries. And they would position one of these further away from the camp to hopefully better record/capture the vocalizations and interactions. This is evident in many of the snippits of the Morehead collection as you hear Morehead talking to the creatures from a distance.

Anyway in regards to your suggestion that they should run away... not towards the wood knocks and other goes against their whole idea and investigation. Thats why they were making these trips up to the Wilderness to hunt and maybe catch a Noise/Sound or other from these strange Mountainous entities. In their documenting through the years, The team was able to sort of keep track of the vocals and characterizations of what they believe was a 'growing family of the hairy bipedals'.

The whole story is quite provocative and entertaining and it wasn't till I heard years later these particular "recordings" that I was able to put two and two together on the Samurai Chatter event that I had. And I have to tell you I got chills go down my spine because up till then, I hadn't thought about it until that moment of listening.

I can only find a very grainy video of Al Berry doing a recreation for the 70's TV Show "In Search OF" hosted and narrarated by Leonard Nimoy (remember him, he was Mr. Spock on Star Trek)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Bigfoot may be the missing link LOL Who knows One time I met one after traveling across the NY Subway system although that is a story for another day

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If you posted a video of numerous BFs close up the trolls would say its some basketball players in suits. Such poor critical thinking skills they have. They listen to EMO music and would have a mental breakdown and sleep under their beds for the rest of their lives if the the TV announced BF are real. Let's face facts.
The PGF is the best public footage of a BF. An 8ft tall, 800lb female Type 1 BF. The least aggressive of them. The Gov would've confiscated that film unless he'd posted it to make copies right away. If it was a cell phone camera you wouldn't even be able to see it.
A Timber company called for shooters at Bluff Creek. The BFs, which are still there, damaged their equipment and chased the lumberjacks out. Heard they put a JCB on its roof. That's how Patterson went there, but to get footage.
Probably the BF just thought it was horses, or couldn't hear them due to noise from the creek, or was downwind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join