It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on conscience and sin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

What sin can a baby have? Sin is a control tool entirely fabricated by the society you live in and forced upon you by your parents so you might one day function in that society.

Why don't you study a field of science and grow an opinion based on reality? My cat tries to bury it's crap because I taught it to pointlessly tug at the astroturf? Or because other parts of the cat species did it? Do you know how reproduction works? Do you name individual cells in a bacterial colony? Humans are the worst at understanding all humans are physically, genetically connected via a reproduction chain. The sins of the father.. Babies with herpes, aids... Just blame God and play stupid like always. God hates babies that why he gives them stds instead of warning women to not be whores like their grandmothers were.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

What? The baby's sin is to be born by the wrong parents? That's pretty insane...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Deetermined

Really?????
Just because you don't get it..... it is brain fart?

So the discussion has turned to insults?

There isn't anything to get. What's insulting is the mindless mumbo jumbo conversations you engage in to confuse people as if you're performing a "Who's on first" routine.

Your video in another thread is a prime example. To say that everything we can conceive and perceive is NOT real, but everything we're not able to conceive is, is a mind screwing game. While we may not be able to see the invisible God, we can still conceive of and perceive Him, or haven't you figured that out yet?

To say that the only thing that is important is the current moment or what's happening now lacks common sense too. We need to be able to remember the past and consider the future in order to make meaningful and intelligent decisions in the here and now. Your philosophies all sound like you should drain your brain of any thought or common sense while living your day-to-day life. It's not healthy.

To say that we are all one excludes the fact that you're an individual capable of making decisions and have the God given ability to express free will, which you have, but your mind screwing games have messed you up.

I don't mean to be rude, but your word play and head games are tiring for those who don't choose to empty their brains and instead choose utilize what God has given them.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Really?????

Your video in another thread is a prime example. To say that everything we can conceive and perceive is NOT real, but everything we're not able to conceive is, is a mind screwing game.

This video?

All that is visible or audible is transitory.... it is passing..... it does not persist.
Only that which is constant can be considered to be real.

What never comes or goes is the unborn....... every passing thing dies....

It is that which is seeing and knowing that cannot be conceived or perceived because it is witnessing (perceiving).

Will the seer ever be seen?
Can the hearer be heard?

God is said to be 'All knowing and ever present'..........the invisible God is the seeing knowing aspect that is here always without That no apparent thing could appear.
I am That.

I don't mean to be rude,

Not understanding can be infuriating

edit on 14-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Really?????

While we may not be able to see the invisible God, we can still conceive of and perceive Him, or haven't you figured that out yet?

There is no man that can know God.
Knowing God is being God.

No man shall see God and live.......

A wave on the ocean is really the ocean waving

When the two become one.... the kingdom shall be revealed.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

God is said to be 'All knowing and ever present'..........the invisible God is the seeing knowing aspect that is here always without That no apparent thing could appear.
I am That.

Your lack of Bible knowledge is frustrating. Stop trying to mix God's word with man made philosophies that contradict each other.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

There is no man that can know God.
Knowing God is being God.

No man shall see God and live.......

Knowing God and seeing Him are two different things. We are able to perceive God's Holy Spirit. Just because you can't, doesn't mean others can't.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

God is That which is perceiving these words.

Can any appearing thing appear without perceiving being present?

The seer/knower is not separate from the seen.

The Father and Son are One (without a second).
edit on 14-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

God doesn't need to perceive anything. He's always been an all knowing God. He knew what we were going to do and how we were going to interact with Him before He created us.

We have free wills and we contradict each other. God doesn't contradict Himself because He has his own free will.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Of course God doesn't need to perceive......... God is not a thing which knows..... God is All knowing.

Look now...... That which is looking and seeing what is appearing in plain sight is????

Saint Francis of Assisi said:
What is looking is what is looked for.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I try not to get lost in lexical semantics and I find.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

We are able to perceive God's Holy Spirit. Just because you can't, doesn't mean others can't.

I'm having trouble perceiving the Holy Spirit. Could you post a link.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
I try not to get lost in lexical semantics and I find.

Life without wording would make it far easier to see what actually is.
Maybe that is why it is said that one must become as a little child to enter the kingdom....... babies are born without words.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3;5-6

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

We are able to perceive God's Holy Spirit. Just because you can't, doesn't mean others can't.

I'm having trouble perceiving the Holy Spirit. Could you post a link.

Your link to the Holy Spirit is through honest and sincere prayer. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I get what you are trying to say, but disagree slightly you see we would still be souls and be capable of thought and be required to make decisions and of course have free will as evidenced by the fore mentioned abilities...
Even in the garden whilst fully innocent we were obviously still not free from temptation which is further evidence of our actual consciousness we have never been nor will we ever be robots following a strict routine and regimen controlled by the programming of others. No even though a given percentage of today’s population works very hard to reign over us all and exhibit control we none the less have free will and the ability to determine our own actions. And of course have to deal with the results of our decisions...
What we need to be free of is the very essence of evil so that we never again are prone to what is known to us as temptation which was never a creation of God it is entirely alien to him yet oddly was the result of his creation rebelling against him. That is hard for most to understand I’m sure but nonetheless true, yet it is a perfect example of what power can have over anyone for it was the very power given which corrupted our nemesis. Imagine having full knowledge of exactly who God is and to be in his very presence and even be in his favour and to earn abilities and rewards separating you in greatness above the entirety of creation and for that to not be enough for you because God was still greater. The lust for more the insatiable greed bred from hatred. Now some will say well God must have known this would happen and while I would say God knows all things I have to say God knows all things except that which is evil evil is not his design nor his conception and certainly never born by his actions...
We will never be without consciousness but one fine day we will be free from evil returned to innocence and made indestructible all will be as was meant to be, there will be no more fear doubt hate sadness we will not be selfish and we shall delight in the presence of each other and especially the Lord...
But we will be free immune to temptation for evil shall be no more...
In other words nothing is wrong with us now, but we are subjected to forces which are most definitely opposed to each other or at war with each other. Thus the duality of man and the cause of all our plights, but take heart for it is promised to come to and end your liberation is to come you will know peace...
And as for sin itself I think some especially younger people because of their consciousness and free will see the Lord as their oppressor because he doesn’t want us to sin. Just like the view their parents or any other figure which tries to exhibit control over them. And while such actions by any and all others may be seen as an act of control when it come to God this simply is not the case. You see our sin can never change who or what God is,it most certainly changes us and the effects are spread to others exactly like an infection which permeates through all existence. So God wishes for us not to sin not because he wants to control us but because he knows the harm we are doing to ourselves and others. How do I know this is true? This is absolutely true and fully evidenced by our consciousness and free will...
God does not want to control you his love is that perfect and absolute...
edit on 14-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join