It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook gives ok to make death threats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
their site, their rules. don't like? don't look. simple.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

So is it ok, to use my property to host a hate-event in which I then declare to the crowd it's ok to violently interact with people ?

I mean, don't like it stay off my lawn... And of course, I am in no way responsible for what happens when they leave my yard, right ?

edit on 10-7-2019 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Its interesting that these lefty liberal types who run facebook and other social media platforms are the ones hollering for hate crime laws against "insert latest diverse minority group here",are the same ones allowing death threats on their platforms..this is another time we are seeing behind the veil of hiprocracy which they use so often.

To me they seem to be more authoritarian than those they rail against in some cases.

Their whole "tolerance and diversity"mantra is a complete lie,for they are neither IMO.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Hope you guys have all deleted your profiles then.

No point complaining if you still use that #.

You can't delete your facebook account. Just deactivate it. Even if you spend 5 hours deleting every picture, comment on your own wall (And trust me, when you refresh, there is always more, always yet more) you know they have backups, there are always backups, every organisation has to have backups, and not just one, but months worth, for data recovery if they b0rk things...

And if you accidentally log back in, viola! Heyy You're back.. We kept things just as you left them...

And I have like, 8 or 9 facebook sock.. I mean facebook accounts.. there is no way I'm spending a week deleting them...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Grambler

The sooner people vito facebook and wake up to themselves the sooner censorship on facebook will take the correct path.

I never understood the attraction are people really that nosey that they want to know so much about everything.

How often do you hear of car accidents of people driving past a serious car crash, from all the other drivers rubbernecking?

Of chouarse they want to know everything...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Weak as piss...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: CthruU

The sooner people vito facebook and wake up to themselves the sooner censorship on facebook will take the correct path.

I never understood the attraction are people really that nosey that they want to know so much about everything.

How often do you hear of car accidents of people driving past a serious car crash, from all the other drivers rubbernecking?

Of chouarse they want to know everything...

Yes i know my sweetness it just really s#!+$ me.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I find it troubling that some posters are actively defending the use of death threats. Death threats that have been used against children, religious groups, journalists, etc.

I find it more troubling that I'm not surprised by who is defending it, given their political affiliations...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Entire rooms walking out isn't a good thing... I get you want to garner a response but come on buddy. a reply to: underwerks

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

LOL I had to make a new Account because I couldn't figure how to log in after closing my FB account (which I used to make my previous ATS account). But yeah, not interested in being a part of an organization that basically (as Paul Joseph Watson stated), is able to issue Fatwas against people it does not like.

All things considered, I will probably would have ended up on FB's dangerous individuals list at some point.

I have started using Minds now instead and have urged some of my FB buddies to go there too.. I'm done with FB..!!

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Analbumcover

Hope you guys have all deleted your profiles then.

No point complaining if you still use that #.

You can't delete your facebook account. Just deactivate it. Even if you spend 5 hours deleting every picture, comment on your own wall (And trust me, when you refresh, there is always more, always yet more) you know they have backups, there are always backups, every organisation has to have backups, and not just one, but months worth, for data recovery if they b0rk things...

And if you accidentally log back in, viola! Heyy You're back.. We kept things just as you left them...

And I have like, 8 or 9 facebook sock.. I mean facebook accounts.. there is no way I'm spending a week deleting them...

Actually, there is an option to perma delete your FB profile in the Security settings on the site.. I just did it...!!
edit on 11-7-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i'm starting to think social media needs banned to protect free speech and the rule of law, it has done nothing but destabilize america and destroy the social fabric, reversing progress in many areas like racial relations and political discourse.

it's obviously dangerous at this point and will become a serious threat to national security if it's not dealt with soon. this is just a hint at where it's going.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's a pretty big difference between making a death threat to ISIS as a terrorist group or, say, Osama bin Laden if he were still alive, and making a death threat against your neighbor Bob, because you think he's an insufferable dick unworthy of living.
edit on 7/11/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Facebook is a "giant" in social media. Collectively, one could only imagine that the terms of use and policies situated around social media reflect that of Facebook.

A while ago on a local radio station, they had a contest. This contest was based around rights and ignorance. One lucky individual would have to read an entire "terms & conditions" insert before approaching a test. Most people just click away their rights without reading the fine print, or any print for that matter. A lady won $3000.00 just for taking the time to read this "essay". Many individuals sponge up the content of what they are supposed to read. Facebook is a fraudulent website and a powerhouse for social media. This is of course even after Mark Zuckerbergs trial.

What happened to the good old days, when Mocospace and Myspace were the top dogs?
Either way, if you are using Facebook, not only are you passing your most sensitive issues into the hand of the man, but you are also knetting your way into a social standard that is ideally wrongful.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That's not really the point, the point is that most people who use facebook are stupid and soon they will start thinking it's ok to make death threats.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

That's not really the point, the point is that most people who use facebook are stupid and soon they will start thinking it's ok to make death threats.

Well put! However, I do not believe stupid is the right word. I would say most people on Facebook are ignorant.
edit on 7 11 2019 by SkeletonKey because: Just a correction.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeletonKey

originally posted by: Xabi87

Well put! However, I do not believe stupid is the right word. I would say most people on Facebook are ignorant.
Yeah, maybe. Ha.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You really have to be so careful...the lengths they will go to destroy you are disgusting.

Every tech giant company are super liberal

And liberal mayors and what they order police are just as dangerous.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Now with Jeffry Epstein in the media, where would you draw the line as a facebook moderator? If Trump is to finish with his swamp draining project just how much more ra ra are we in for?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I’m not sure how long this can all continue before the entire western world explodes and hits the reset button

We’ve imported to many of the worlds problems

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join