It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's All Coming Together Now - NWO - A retrospective

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

LoL !

Like the psycho ex that just can't move-on.

Ever notice how your first contact with a corporation, involves them telling a lie?
"Your call is important to us": uhm, no it's not.
"We are unfortunately experiencing higher than average call volume": BS! Same message all day, every day.
"We have made some changes, because we're always looking to do better for our customers": lairs!

Almost all commercials/adverts involve making a product look much better than it really is.
It's like dealing with psychopathic liars.

Screw 'em all.
We can just see it for what it is, and then move-on to more natural ways.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You lost me when you excluded Trump as a member/product of the NWO. Not because I dislike Trump and not because I'm a liberal or democrat or anything else. The reason you lost me there is the same reason so many other people lose my interest in these forums. You exclude him because -- I assume -- he is your candidate and you like him; otherwise, you would have included him as part of the list.

I completely agree that there is a group of very powerful people that make most of our choices for us and most likely selected a number of our presidents. Why in the world would that group cease to function because of Trump? We have no say in the matter for years, but Trump comes along and somehow 'gets in' as an outsider? That is flawed and its non-sense. He is just as much a puppet as every single other president has been, but people on ATS give him a pass because he acts 'different' and acts like a complete lunatic... certainly he can't be NWO! Look at how easy it is to trick all the conspiracy theorists.

Conspiracy is not partisan, but people on ATS make it partisan and it leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth. Republic, democrat, right, left.. whatever you want to call it... these things should have no place in conspiracy because conspiracy spans across party lines. I'd say 'conspiracy theory' is pretty all-encompassing. Anyone who aims all of their theory and thought toward one political side or the other is a part of the problem and just as bad as the NWO itself, it isn't being honest.

People should check themselves.

<< 1  2   >>

join