It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's All Coming Together Now - NWO - A retrospective

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In the field of Physics one of the Holy Grails is the Theory of Everything (grand unified field/force and everything else it's been called). In the global geopolitical world there is a similar Holy Grail...the New World Order. The Empire of Empires.

Is the NWO fully defined? Is the full brunt of the NWO upon us now? Fortunately, the answer is, no, it has not, and no, it is not. Not yet anyway. You see, the trick with successfully implementing a concept like the NWO is you have to implement it before 'the people' realize what it truly is and try to oppose or stop it. It's like a race, and the winner gets, well, everything. Each forward step implementing the NWO involve a risk, and this risk is exposure. Should the true perpetrators of the NWO ever be known, or the full agenda be known, it could mean serious setbacks or even failure.

Failure...should be our goal as 'the people'.

So let's take a quick retrospective look at some of the pieces of the puzzle being put into play at least from a US perspective. I'm gonna' go full-on conspiracy here, so stick with me.

So, if I were to put on my seriously HEAVY DUTY tinfoil hat on, and go full-on conspiracy cuckoo....

The players in the NWO have been around for a long time. The designs were well under way back in '63, and the JFK assassination was the beginnings, a trial balloon if you will. Johnson, Nixon, Ford and Carter were all loyal servants to their masters. They were anointed the title of King for their service. Reagan was just a nice old guy who everyone liked, and he showed well on the International scene. He didn't really have to be part of the NWO cult because he garnered so much trust the sky was the limit for funding and money. And besides, they had Bush down in Langley at the CIA.

Bush Sr. was no accident. He cultivated the NWO as head of the CIA. He even uttered their name for the first time. In return he too was made King for a time. All the Kings who came after him were groomed from the same NWO cult (i.e. Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama) to preserve their order. Especially Obama (there's no other explanation for his out-of-the-blue ascendancy to the throne). They all followed the rules, they let the men/women behind the proverbial curtain do their thing, and are now protected for life as a result. But these guys were different from Johnson through Carter. They were actual products OF the NWO machine, not just servants TO the machine like Johnson through Carter were. They WERE the machine.

Trump, on the other hand, breaks the mold. Which would explain perfectly why everyone wants to take him down. He's not a member of their NWO cult, but rather an outsider. He must go! Trump represents a very grave threat to the NWO, and they know it. He...must...go!

The interesting thing here is 'why' Trump isn't a member of their NWO 'club'. He always wanted to be a member, but they wouldn't let him in. I believe the reason for this is, they never thought he had any political ambition and he would never seek the throne. So, they never let him in. But, they hadn't planned on their finest prodigy, Obama, polarizing the American public the way he did with his arrogant and narcissistic behavior. Obama, in fact, had gone rogue on them. They didn't see that one coming. Oh sure, Obama still let them play in their sandboxes made of gold, but he did nothing to advance their whole agenda, only himself. Once he got a taste for himself it was all about Obama, screw everyone else.

Had we all had the foresight to see these things for what they were, and understood what they meant, the path before us would be much easier. As always though; hindsight is 20-20, but it's better than nothing. We can now see how the game is played, and are just now starting to understand who some of the players are...even if some of them are dead.

It's real, and it's out there, people. It's very real. This is evil which goes right off the scale of the Evil-o-meter! Our darkest fears really were true.

And this is just the US! Add the rest of the developed World to this equation and it gets even spookier.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.
edit on 7/8/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The NWO still has a way to go to get fully in control. Unfortunately, many of their plans are working great for them, and they certainly have more influence than whenever this all first started. They think in the long term. If they have to wait 200 years for total control, that's ok to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What role do the diffrent countrys play in this NWO.

I have the impression that what is going on has more to do with the current leading empire aka. USA becoming to powerful and it's considered time to have a reset! Every empire that rose to world dominating power was taken out trough different techniques.

Would the NWO be Happy about people that identify with their country in other words Patriots?

How do you break the trust people have in their government!

It's quite a show and I'm happy i don't have a card in the game! I think many will be very disappointed with their government, when all is said and done!

I'm observing this with great interest and concern, because it has the potential to free people or drag them down into the next big war. Don't belive a second you are Fighting for freedom! Whatever you want is what you will get!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't see how trump is doing anything against the NWO.

He's living proof. But I don't see how he's stopping it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yep, any minute now actually, the way we see Russia and it's buddies moving.

For the nwo
we need a one world religion, the pope is on that.......

Economy about to crash........

Since the 112th pope is 82 years old and will be thrown to his lake......alive......it should all start this month....

Early August is the line in the sand..

Its6 here.....as prophesied......they will take the place over by sorcery says Scripture.....then they get hammered out of existence by a word.......

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You say if we had the foresight. I believe many people have had the foresight but what can Joe Bloggs on the street do? We are merely pawns. At any time they can make it so that we have apparently good lives [whilst spending more time working than with family - voluntary slaves], or we could be thrown from one day to another into a nightmare Tyranny.
All it takes is a little bit more violence from TPTB.
We have no choice.
We could do something but they have learned that if people have their basic needs met and an apparently good life, they don't revolt, ever. Because they don't want to lose the little bit they have earned the hard way.

Also, the majority of humans do not have any insight whatsoever. Mostly because they haven't got the time to do any thinking. Cannabis also leads to insight, hence it is still illegal in most places.

The whole idea of the NWO is an insult to normal people. Someone dreamed this up, believing it will lead to a one world government and it hasn't been tried before.
Call it nice names and make people believe it's all for peace amongst human kind and a counter argument will sound like hate speech. I mean if you disagree you disagree with peace!

I have the feeling it will happen but not for long. They will get there and then it will still not be enough. I men what do you get if you have everything?
Also humans are impossible to mix as one group. At the moment they mix by colour but we are not our skin colour.

We are creatures that need to belong to a group. We are creatures that will belong to groups for millions of reasons, because we are hardwired like that.
The human mind can't handle more than 150 people. ANything above that and we split into groups.

If we were robots an all had the same programming we could all be one, but humans are all different. With different opinions, outlooks on life, taste in music, taste in books, films. Some like it quiet others like it action packed.

There will also always be nice people and assholes. The assholes will always look out for themselves and not care if they hurt others. How do you even sort that out?

If they manage to have a one world government, right when it happens, people will already have dividend themselves and will already belong to groups. As I said, there are as many groups we will chose to belong to as there are human interests, preferences, variation of IQs, skills etc.

It won't last, this NWO, but as sure as hell will they try and get there. At any costs.

I already feel glad for the people once it has all collapsed. They will have learned their lesson and life will be much better again [like after a war or after getting rid of a tyranny] ...until they forget the lesson and all will start again.

Humans are much to unpredictable and different for a NWO. It's literally like trying to get different wild monkeys to keep a house intact and peaceful.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
What role do the diffrent countrys play in this NWO.

Wow, are you kidding? Think: Russia, China, Europe, Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa, South America...just to name a few.

I have the impression that what is going on has more to do with the current leading empire aka. USA becoming to powerful and it's considered time to have a reset! Every empire that rose to world dominating power was taken out trough different techniques.

Again, the NWO goes far beyond the boundaries of just the USA. It has nothing to do with an individual country's identity or boundary. In the NWO there is only one country. And its name is Oceania, or some such.

Would the NWO be Happy about people that identify with their country in other words Patriots?

Not particularly. Blind allegiance is different than patriotism. In the NWO there are only enforcers and serfs, there are no patriots.

How do you break the trust people have in their government!

Expose its fangs before it bites.

It's quite a show and I'm happy i don't have a card in the game! I think many will be very disappointed with their government, when all is said and done!

How do you see yourself removed from the game? Are you watching from a different solar system? If you're breathing air on this blueish green orb we call Earth...you've got cards in the game.

I'm observing this with great interest and concern, because it has the potential to free people or drag them down into the next big war. Don't belive a second you are Fighting for freedom! Whatever you want is what you will get!

Your last two sentences conflict one another. 'Fighting for freedom' IS 'what we want'...and hope we 'will get'.

....otherwise, I agree!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Oh, I don't see him necessarily fighting against the NWO, but he's not "part" of the NWO. That was my point.

He's not "stopping" it per se, his threat to the NWO is by virtue of the fact he doesn't seem to (how to say) "appreciate" it for what others feel it represents. Therefore, he is ambivalent about exposing it. (which is really how it should be),

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We can now see how the game is played, and are just now starting to understand who some of the players are...even if some of them are dead. It's real, and it's out there, people. It's very real. This is evil which goes right off the scale of the Evil-o-meter! Our darkest fears really were true.

Tell us who you think the players are so we can protect ourselves from this evil menace.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I agree with much of your assessment about humans. However, the NWO isn't looking for everyone to decide for themselves to just get along and be buddies. No, on the contrary, they are trying to maneuver themselves into a position where the common man has no other choice at all.

It's not about encouragement (that's just the propaganda)...it's about FORCE!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Even the Romans couldn't pull it off. Long as there's two sticks to rub together, neither will the nwo.

The victor will be righteous, and rein forevermore

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh, I could name a few, but my list would pale in comparison to the actual list.

Find those who live under the umbrella of...'Give me control of the money and I care not who makes their laws'...

Soros
Rockefeller
Rothchilds
World Bank
Fed
Hedge Funds
...and the list goes on, and on....and on.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'd get everyone addicted to the latest technology to the degree that most couldn't function without it giving me control of their flow of information and make sure it has the bias I want it to, especially if i can install and mic's and camera's within it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

You mean the...Internet!

Bingo!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Oh, I could name a few, but my list would pale in comparison to the actual list.

Find those who live under the umbrella of...'Give me control of the money and I care not who makes their laws'...

Soros
Rockefeller
Rothchilds
World Bank
Fed
Hedge Funds
...and the list goes on, and on....and on.

uh oh, is it the Jews again? The Pope? Neocons? Technocrats? How do we narrow it down to the ultimate controllers?
edit on 8-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

No, I don't believe it's the "Joo's again". I don't believe that at all. This is a defense which has been worked up by the true orchestrators of the NWO to derail any further discussion into a social no-go zone like genocide. They don't want genocide...they want CONTROL.

ETA - It is true though; Hitler also had a NWO belief. He wanted to achieve his goal through genocide. This new breed doesn't want that; they want the Money and the Power to control. As long as they get that, nothing else matters.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
For actual NWO threats, the rise of the multinational corporation has been a big one. In some ways Trump done good trashing all the trade agreements that put corporate interests above that of the state. The term globalist also fits. One perk of being a globalist is legal shopping, this allows the corporation to pick what laws apply to them. It is also why so many corporations that did start in America no longer have their head quarters there, better deals have been made else where around the planet.

The central banking system is also a big one for NWO stuff. Don't really hear too much going on, but can see the influences at times with the wars and other civil unrest going on. Interesting to see
Deutsche Bank recently clean house, but with a lot of these problems starting 10+ years ago it is not the most agile industry around.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

How can a superpower like the USA be around in a NWO!
First they have to get all the powerful countrys to their knee's! Break the trust people have in their governments and offer them a solution. You know problem, reaction, solution!

Right now one of the things hindering them is the conservative population. They need to get fed up with their country!

How could that be done? Give them a leader that gets the hopes up Strings them along and disappoint them big time?

Fight for YOUR very own freedom and anytime you see it threatened. The interactions in our immediate surrounding are the stuff you can understand trough empathy and influence it to the desired outcome.

There are many ways to fight injustice! It might be more powerful without the use of physical force! Specially if we are up against the one's that have the whole Monopoly on physical force!!!

Fight because someone tells you this or that is endagering your freedom so you have to fight it overseas! Is Enableing NWO.

Stop trusting government, form small self organized communitys. Where the decisions taken will satisfy the needs of the small group.

Freedom is a state of mind!!! It can't be taken away!once your mind is free, no physical boundaries can change this! That's why i have no card in the game. Although i suffer to see the agony we go through in the quest to freedom...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Now that we have our tinfoil hats snugged down tight. ... ..Could it be that the "controllers" aren't even of this earthly realm?

Spiritual, ultra dimensional Gods of old. Cosmic tricksters...
edit on 8-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Reagan was just a nice old guy who everyone liked, and he showed well on the International scene. He didn't really have to be part of the NWO cult because he garnered so much trust the sky was the limit for funding and money.

I see Reagan as playing a BIGLY part of the NWO. Reagan brought us NAFTA which was a big factor in expanding into a globalization while Clinton blew out of the park . So he was playing ball with the rest.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join