It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Faces Up To Two Years In Prison After Judges Rule Him In Contempt Of Court

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Tommy Robinson is facing a prison sentence after being found in contempt of court for “aggressively confronting and filming” defendants outside a criminal trial.

Two High Court judges ruled he had breached reporting restrictions by live streaming footage of men accused of sexually exploiting young girls at Leeds Crown Court in May last year.

The former leader of the English Defence League also interfered with the course of justice by intimidating defendants as they entered the building, the judges concluded on Friday, following a two-day hearing at the Old Bailey

Tommy Robinson Faces Up To Two Years In Prison After Judges Rule Him In Contempt Of Court

Send him down, the best place for him surely?

But I wonder if he’ll appeal to the European court of justice?

Put him in general population and let nature take its course is my thinking on the matter.
edit on 5-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If you are interested, this was posted earlier. Post

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Cheers Blueracer, must have missed gortex thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

send him down? for a crime no one else has ever gone to prison for in the u.k? for a crime about 20 reporters committed right after the guilty verdict was given, also the information he shared was already available on state run bbc or do you think it was wrong he caused convicted peadophiles anxiety, deluded much its people like you that are destroying true freedom and true justice absolute joke
edit on 5-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: add word

edit on 5-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jd0Fengland

Send him down simply for being Tommy 10 names Robinson.

And plenty of people have been sentenced to gaol time for far less than contempt of court.

Esspeccily when he had been warned before for similar acts.

It's not his first rodeo so to speak.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
yeah because thats a logical crime

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Contempt of court is indeed rather logical when you did what Tommy 10 names done.

Possibly jeopardizing criminal trials is rather frowned upon after all, especially when you have been told not to do so previously in a court of law.

Judges don't like when you disregard their advice and perpetuate the same or similar crap outside courts.

There apt to think ones taking the piss, which he was in spades, and for his own perverted little agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

you said and i quote "Send him down simply for being Tommy 10 names Robinson." thats not logical thats something out of george orwells 1984 only a complete idiot would agree that is a crime

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

My poor attempt at levity i suppose.

The rest of what i said is bang on the money.

Tommy could be doing with reading 1984, and he might even have the time soon. x

After all his copy of Mein Kampf must be getting worn out by now.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have a feeling in 10 to 15 years a lot of those screaming to take down "that dirty tommy" are going to wonder if they jailed(and likely subsequently sentenced to death) a monster or a patriot.

Well, I'm off to pay my propaganda tv license.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

if you knew anything about tommy linking him to mein kampf is another idiotic statement hes literally had death threats and fights with nazis and is a avid supporter of Israel

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I know he's a racist just like the author of Mein Kampf.

I know he's a coke head mortgage fraudster with an extensive Police record.

If you can not see the similarity i suggest you may be a little soft yourself.

Of course, he supports Israel in their acts of depravity, after all those poor Palestinian have Islam as a major religion ya silly sausage. LoL

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
when people let their political agenda get in the way of common sense, justice and ethics theres no point they really are a lost soul, im out

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Tommy's politics amount to hatred towards Muslims.

His agenda is his own.

With any luck, Tommy will be out soon also, for a few months anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Mohamed06shake yet again defending Islam.

Come on man. Just come out of the closet.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I know he's a racist just like the author of Mein Kampf.

I know he's a coke head mortgage fraudster with an extensive Police record.

If you can not see the similarity i suggest you may be a little soft yourself.

Of course, he supports Israel in their acts of depravity, after all those poor Palestinian have Islam as a major religion ya silly sausage. LoL

The ignorance is strong in this one.

Parroting mainly BBC lines without looking for the unbiased truth.

Mortgage fraud, he legitimately lent a family member money and signed to prove legitimacy. The family member lied about his own income. He had his assets frozen and his 6+ mortgages investigated. Nothing fraudulent was found. The charge was based on fraudulent behaviour for which he had signed responsibility for.

Accusing a person of being a class A drug addict with no proof is an ignorant trick.

Tommy Robinson isn’t perfect by a long shot. But you should rely on facts rather than emotions.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jd0Fengland

send him down? for a crime no one else has ever gone to prison for in the u.k? for a crime about 20 reporters committed right after the guilty verdict was given, also the information he shared was already available on state run bbc or do you think it was wrong he caused convicted peadophiles anxiety, deluded much its people like you that are destroying true freedom and true justice absolute joke

I'd take a look in the mirror before casting a stone.

This man committed a crime, hes paying for said crime. This is the justice system in action. Just because you share a way of thinking with this racist idiot doesn't mean his conviction is wrong...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Tommy's politics amount to hatred towards Muslims.

His agenda is his own.

With any luck, Tommy will be out soon also, for a few months anyway.

Hatred toward Muslims (or rather, hatred toward Islam itself) is not even remotely related to ‘racism’

I’d love to know how opposing Islam could ever be construed as ‘racist’

Please do tell. A billion Hindus would love to hear that explanation.

The MAJORITY of muslims are most definitely NOT middle eastern nor Arabic nor Persian. Muslims are white people. Black people. Asian people and even SOME muslims, SOME of them are middle eastern.

Opposing Islam is ‘racist’ how??

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Contempt of court is indeed rather logical when you did what Tommy 10 names done.

Possibly jeopardizing criminal trials is rather frowned upon after all, especially when you have been told not to do so previously in a court of law.

Judges don't like when you disregard their advice and perpetuate the same or similar crap outside courts.

There apt to think ones taking the piss, which he was in spades, and for his own perverted little agenda.

But, but, but he's Tommy Andrew McMaster Paul Harris Wayne King (I always thought he was more of a Wayne-Kerr if I'm honest) Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Robinson, he should get a pass, after all he started the EDL.

Seriously though the fact he received a warning for his criminal activities doesn't seem to dissuade his moronic supporters from treating him like some messiah who is speaking universal truth as opposed to being deliberately controversial, much akin to Katie Hopkins, to stay "famous".

It's pretty pathetic really...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join