It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Faces Up To Two Years In Prison After Judges Rule Him In Contempt Of Court

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jd0Fengland
a reply to: andy06shake

if you knew anything about tommy linking him to mein kampf is another idiotic statement hes literally had death threats and fights with nazis and is a avid supporter of Israel

He only supports Israel because they systematically kill Muslims in Palestine.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You reasoning being i imagine something like Muslims are not a race, so you can’t be racist?

Muslims may not be a race but the nonsensical violence and oppression directed towards them is indeed racially motivated and known as Islamophobia.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: RMFX1
Mohamed06shake yet again defending Islam.

Come on man. Just come out of the closet.

Can you quote where he defended Islam? I know this is still a pretty short discussion but I must have missed that.

Oh wait, you're of the mind that anyone opposed to Yaxley-Lennon is a Muslim or an Islamic Extremist Sympathiser? Does that mean it's ok for me to think all Yaxley-Lennon fanboys are knuckle dragging racists who are easily fooled? Because I do...

His post history is full of it. He's a muslim. Pretending to be a westerner defending Islam at every mention of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You reasoning being i imagine something like Muslims are not a race, so you can’t be racist?

Muslims may not be a race but the nonsensical violence and oppression directed towards them is indeed racially motivated and known as Islamophobia.

Oh its us being violent towards them? Jesus christ man. This is yet another agenda exposing comment that is so #ing ridiculous it makes it 100% clear where you're coming from.

Go home. We don't want your ideology.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You and I are pretty much on the same page. Christianity is indeed every bit as dangerous as Islam...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Mohamed06shake yet again defending Islam.

Come on man. Just come out of the closet.

Can you quote where he defended Islam? I know this is still a pretty short discussion but I must have missed that.

Oh wait, you're of the mind that anyone opposed to Yaxley-Lennon is a Muslim or an Islamic Extremist Sympathiser? Does that mean it's ok for me to think all Yaxley-Lennon fanboys are knuckle dragging racists who are easily fooled? Because I do...

His post history is full of it. He's a muslim. Pretending to be a westerner defending Islam at every mention of it.

He's a scotsman , believe me, we can smell our own

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join