It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Pack National Mall 4th of July 2019 Salute to America!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It was a HUGE biggie success.

Despite some reports you might have seen on Twitter saying that almost no one attended, the attendance was actually quite significant. The photos you may have seen circulating were misleading, as thousands attended the Salute to America event today according to photos shared by people who were there and a live stream of the event.

Well no one else put anything out so here we go. I didn't watch the entire event but saw enough to form my own opinions on attendance, potential riots from those "other" deplorable groups and whatever. In my opine the event was well attended, in heavy rain. Seems to me that based on photograph's and video that Code Pink was a fizzler as in IT FIZZLED OUT as very few marchers; possibly 100's. OK so we had a flag burning by some large bearded skin head guy or was he an Antifa kind of guy? Oh well, but another small group. Ah that Trump balloon. Well hay its funny and cute to see him floating around and yes, hes a narcissist but who isn't in ole DC. Plus, Obama never had a balloon nor so many actors on SNL attempting to emulate him. I also laugh at the guy with the pursed lips as he does a great job as hes funny as in ha ha.

Now what isn't strange is that all of the fascist actors in Hollywood or "Communist Wood" have come out of the closet and are ripping this being a "military" event. Well when I was a kid, it was typical to see military at 4th of July parades so was up.

Anyway, here seems to be an unbiased non-fiction article from Heavy and you can read about it here

HEAVY

Hers another link and pic:

BREAKING: Massive crowd waiting for President Trump to speak at the #SaluteToAmerica in Washington D.C. #4thOfJuly - @BreakingNLive

Massive Crowds

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised title

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Uhhh, who wants to be in a damned Mall when you could be outside with a BBQ and beer? All those mindless idiots buying cheap chinese crap....oh wait.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

People who really care?

All those mindless idiots

That statement doesn't jive with what you typically write. Strange

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Cmon man....so I forgot the sarcasm emoji. MAll...you know...a shopping mall...it was a joke son...a bad joke...but a joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Tanks! Its all about tanks. So I launched out another parade themed thread which include tanks along with a real style Dictator parade by Putin and his Russian Hell March as our MSM is saying that Sir Donald is a Dictator. Nah, hes a narcissist but he ain't no Dictator.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

People who really care?

People easily manipulated by a damaged political system.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Cmon man....so I forgot the sarcasm emoji. MAll...you know...a shopping mall...it was a joke son...a bad joke...but a joke.

Ummm...your joking...right...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Better than I expected, but to say they packed the Mall is disingenuous.

As someone who has spent his entire life in the DC area, I didn't even realize the relatively small space between the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial were considered part of the Mall.

I always thought it specifically referred to the large lawn between the Washington Monument and the Capitol.
edit on 7/5/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thousands of ignorant morons who have no idea the true history of America. Independence my ass. Just like fighting for freedom. It's all a damn lie people. Everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Cannot stand these militery parades. It's all what wrong with this world today!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Put the naysayers to rest.

Nothing wrong with Military Parades and those that think so just are being negative.

Thousands were present and what I saw online was very cool.

The POTUS speech wasn't partisan but the crowd was and no major issues either.

Even liberal media praised the event, destroying the narrative that this was a bad thing, just another leftist lie that came with ratios on any leftist trying to downplay the event.

My best?

When the B2 and two F22s flanking each side, WOW.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Nothing wrong with Military Parades and those that think so just are being negative.

Even liberal media praised the event, destroying the narrative that this was a bad thing, just another leftist lie that came with ratios on any leftist trying to downplay the event.

My best?

Well, not everyone is brainwashed and conditioned by patrioism. Each to their own I guess!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

LOL at Code Stink... The leader of CS got called out on Fox. She was asked what she would do to spread a message that reaches more than just those in her circle and she gave that fake ruhtarted smile and deflected because she knew she wouldn't accomplish anything.

That place was more packed that when Forrest, Forrest Gump gave his account of the war in Viet f'ing Nam.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Better than I expected, but to say they packed the Mall is disingenuous.

As someone who has spent his entire life in the DC area, I didn't even realize the relatively small space between the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial were considered part of the Mall.

I always thought it specifically referred to the large lawn between the Washington Monument and the Capitol.

Did you not watch it? It was beyond packed, lol...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's the reflecting pool. It stretches from the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memorial. Look at a map of the Mall to see how small that space is compared to the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I can think of worse things. Lots worse. Like giant pimples. You ever watch dr. Pimple popper. Man....that is worse by far.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

My best?

Well, not everyone is brainwashed and conditioned by patrioism. Each to their own I guess!
I don't think so, you're just ignorant and don't know any better, but to each their own, amiright?

Smdh.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

My best?

I don't think so, you're just ignorant and don't know any better, but to each their own, amiright?

Smdh.

Yeah keep on saying that. Patrioism causes so many problems, and keeps us back as a species. Just look through history and that tells you.

Logic really.

When your country, is or other country invades another country. Why do they get with it? Because they have the backing of patriotic people, which means they can get away with pretty much anything, because it's done "for the good of the country"

Its a brainwashing, conditioning technique that been perfected for centuries! Bow else to these sociopaths get away with doing what they do?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I thought you were referring to that part of the mall because you didn't know it was included.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

My best?

You're right. And those who aren't conditioned by patriotism are left wing anti-Americans who form fascist Nazi groups and call themselves antifacist and anti-Nazi. You obviously don't know what it's like to be proud of your country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join