It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Pack National Mall 4th of July 2019 Salute to America!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well, for starters, the discussion is about OUR Fourth of July Event here in America,...in a thread titled, Thousands pack National Mall 4th of July 2019 Salute to America!!!. 

And? There are alot of brainwashed people around the world. Hence the reason the world is the way it is, and always on a brink of a war!

So, for you, it all boils down to patriotism is pathetic which leads to sociopaths and that we're brainwashed and conditioned? 

I did not say people in these said countries are sociopaths. People who run these countries are obviously sociopathic.

No, I disagree. In fact, just right off the bat through a simple google search (Ugh, I know right?), Sociopaths follow patterns of anti-social behaviors and attitudes. The vast majority of times many of them have had long histories of misbehaving. Societies in all countries face these issues and isn't the result of "Patriotism" or even a cause, not even a trigger. 

Again! Maybe read my post again! I never said that everyone who is patriotic is a sociopath. Please read my posts again!

You know, people celebrate their Patriotism in the 4th of July with SOCIAL ACTIVITIES. Like BBQs, get togethers and parties. Non of that supports your assertion that we're Sociopaths. 

Sigh!

Now you are making yourself look very silly! Please post where I said all patriotic people are sociopaths? I never said any such bloody thing!

Patriotism, pride in ones country. Why? It's what defines part of our character as we live here, we work here and fight for "here". Here, in America. 

I get it though, you have a problem with that. 

And also gives leaders from countries to do terrible things, because they will have control over most of their population, not all, but most.

I was born in England, does that mean I should turn a blind eyes to all the stuff England has been involved in thst led to the deaths of millions of innocent people? You think it should not bother me because these deaths were not in my country? That I should believe that thousands of innocent men, women and children who dies in Iraq and Libya in the last decade, was to keep me and my family safe?

Do you actually believe these people give a crap about you and your family? Do you think they give a crap when they send soldiers into a pointless war or invasion that they really care for their well being? They do not give a crap.

All they care about is control and power, and if you have control and power over your nation, you can do anything!

That ideological school girl perception you have of a perfect harmony world is best left at the faith forums. 

So your solution is just to go with the flow. Wow, great outlook there! No wonder nothing changes!

The world is dangerous and I've stated this a few times, if not us, someone else will and soon with enough force to enforce that will. It is our pride for our country, with which, "American military, economic and cultural power dominates the world" et al. 

Spoken like a true brainwashed and conditioned patriot!

I bet that pisses you off? Though let me tell you, you’ve never heard of the biggest movie made by China or France this year, but they’ve certainly heard of “Avengers: Endgame”, hmmm? 

What the hell has that got to do eith anything!
You are seriously making yourself look stupid here!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Jay-morris

AS an aside, I am down your way this weekend at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Celebrating powerful cars with lots of carbon emissions. So, well, I will try and have an organic beer or 10 to offset those emsissions.

AND, your gubment had a flyover for Queenie and Co on her anniversary of ruling over you peasants....I didn't notice you on any of those threads.

Sigh! Not very bright people in here!

I posted in here saying I hated militery parades. As for my own country, I have stated my times that I am not patriotic (thank God!)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Attention Please -

The topic here is "Thousands Pack National Mall 4th of July 2019 Salute to America!!!" and this is not the Mud Pit. Political trolling and name calling can and will lead to Posting Ban's if this continues.

Stay on topic and knock of the political trolling and name calling or you may find yourself Banned very soon. If you want to start a political trolling thread in the Pit, do so, but knock it off!.

Do not reply to this post.

(post by lakenheath24 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

AS an aside, I am down your way this weekend at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Celebrating powerful cars with lots of carbon emissions. So, well, I will try and have an organic beer or 10 to offset those emsissions.

AND, your gubment had a flyover for Queenie and Co on her anniversary of ruling over you peasants....I didn't notice you on any of those threads.

I posted in here saying I hated militery parades. As for my own country, I have stated my times that I am not patriotic (thank God!)

It was a July 4th parade celebrating America’s independence. It wasn’t a military parade.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Sorry, but why did the deaths, the sacrifices achieve in Iraq and and Afghanistan. Was it worth it all the deaths of millions of innocent people?

The annoying thing about this, is you do not even think about that. As long as your leaders say they are keeping you safe, they could invade any country, and you would be ok with that!
edit on Fri Jul 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MickyKnox

It was a July 4th parade celebrating America’s independence. It wasn’t a military parade.

Oh come on! It was a militery style parade!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No, it wasn’t. It had cultural groups, high school marching bands, kids with yo-yos, police, firemen. Pretty typical.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No, it wasn’t. It had cultural groups, high school marching bands, kids with yo-yos, police, firemen. Pretty typical.

Yeah ok!

link

So nothing to do with militery right?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yeah ok!

link

I never said that. There was military there, rightfully celebrated. But it wasn’t a military parade.

Watch the parade for yourself, because taking someone else’s word for it no longer suffices.

Here’s a legit military parade for reference.

edit on 5-7-2019 by MickyKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yeah ok!

link

I never said that. There was military there, rightfully celebrated. But it wasn’t a military parade.

Watch the parade for yourself, because taking someone else’s word for it no longer suffices.

Here’s a legit military parade for reference.

I guess tanks and fighter jets are not militery. Never said he went out all north Korea parade, but I am sure that will come next.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Never said he went out all north Korea parade, but I am sure that will come next.

LOL!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Never said he went out all north Korea parade, but I am sure that will come next.

LOL!

Yes well done with the comment that actually says nothing!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Cannot stand these militery parades. It's all what wrong with this world today!

Most males are fascinated by military vehicles.

During the st Pat's day parade and many others the highlights of the parade are fire trucks and military vehicles. Army jeeps, few off road vehicles.

Very cool. And the children seem to enjoy it.

And any extra moment to salute the u.s. military is a bonus.

Only a few could through the training they go through.
Many others are just defenseless and weak.

So weak that seeing a military vehicle during a parade effects their psyche.

Some see them and say that's cool , I want to serve.

Some see them and get upset.

Helps weed out the weak

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Helps weed out the weak

So if you are against conflict and war, you are weak. Is that what you are saying?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Absolutely not....you are weak if the precense of a overwhelming military vehicle in a parade effects you negatively.

Many young boys and men are fascinated and thrilled by such power. Today many girl as well.

And because of those people the u.s. has freedoms, wealth, and safety.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join