It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: The mark of the beast is not a actual mark..?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What if: The mark of the beast is not a actual mark..?

In revelations chapter 13 verse 16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

We all assume that this mark is going to be something physically stamped onto us or inserte into our skin. But what if it is nothing like that at all ?

The verse state that we are going to receive a mark. There are many ways that we can receive this mark and it dosen't have to be anything physically planted onto us.

-- What if the actuall mark of the beast is YOU...?

--- What if the future mark of the beast described in revelation 13 is going to be each and every one of us..?

He causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.... What is the easiest method to get us marked...? That would probably be not to mark us at all......

We create a system that will make it possible to scan and monitor each and everyone of us instead . We are not going to be given a physical mark because, we are allready the mark of the beast. Its just that we dont have the system in place to scan each and everyone of us properly yet.

By creating scaners non of us really have to receive a mark. We will be ID by scaners based our facial appearance or fingerprints. The actual mark will be our actual physical appreance there and then. And the mark will evolve with us as we age until we die. We all change our physical appearance as we age so our physical marks will be unique to just the individual in real time and all the time.

So basically we all already have our own unique mark. It was givent to us by birth. Its just that we dont have a complete system implemented to make our unique mark function within all aspects of the beast system. But we are doing progress within that field of science to make this happen.
And it is the actuall road the beast is taking. But it is being done in such a way that we wont catch on to it. We will be drawn to it by the progress we have within sosial and economical technology. We will accept this progress because it is convenient and easy.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is cell phones. Mystery solved.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think that if the bible has any spiritual substance, then nearly all it's content is symbolic. To me, the beast represents the essence of power corruption. It was seen that people get more and more addicted to society, and society is mostly lead by men in power, and power does eventually corrupt. So, I think that the "marking" began way before modern technology, by all the little conformities we accepted thoughout ages to rely more on society and on the corrupt men who lead it.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I have always thought it maybe an identity chip with all your details that can be scanned. Kinda made sense to me to be placed in the hand or head.

My regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The 'mark' is a 2-pronged action

1. A physical mark to signify allegiance to the beast.
2. Worship of the beast.

The 2 go hand-in-hand such that you get the option to denounce that Christ is the only begotten son of god and if you do not, you are beheaded.

It is clear that the human free will to RECEIVE the mark is what will be that souls death knock because if you willingly take the mark, you're screwed in the judgement.

edit on 2/7/2019 by Sublimecraft because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There is more to it than that, you will be given the choice to conform to a system and the individual responsible or put to death... The mark will be an actual symbol of your acceptance and subservience to this individual and also your separation from God by choice...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Who cares what the mark is.

I won't be receiving it neither physically IN the hand or spiritually IN the forehead(frontal lobe) not ON the forehead. KJV

Gladly i will lay my head on a guillotine than denounce christ/yeshua as my savour and that of his resurrection.

Living in oppression, fear and tyranny will not even be a consideration for the awakened soul.

If the mark was actually no mark at all as described by the OP theory then gods souls would be marked to differentiate so hence why the 144,000 will be numbered. So some microscopic credit to the theory, But doubt it - if the bible in relation to this topic is to be believed then it's simple and totally contradictive to OP theory as -

3 times the bible mentions a mark ......1: mark of beast in revelation. ......2: Cain (genisis 4:5)........3: Ezekiel 9:4-6

These other 2 are literal and visable so why would the mark of the beast be any different?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Actually the mark of the beast is the cross itself a symbol of torture. (Graven Image)

Honor no graven image or symbol in thy name etc
Thoust shall not make unto thee any graven image etc
Thoust shall not commit idolatry etc

The misleading of wannabe christians that honoring the sacrifice by wearing graven images culminating directly proportionately in idolatry is the great deception.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The powers to be have knowledge of the future and a written agenda,why do you think they are stockpiling food,water,when the US is devastated and these said items are rationed out,they will require a identification that can't be altered thus requiring a tattoo of your bar code number ,now does that sound fictional?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Check this out. Darby was extremely wise. I feel it's related to CERN /dark matter. It makes one unsavable
edit on 2-7-2019 by TheRealSolarPanel because: Forgot text lol

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think it's some sort of genetic transformation were the willing victims become no longer human thus forfeiting their salvation. The genetic change will result in a physical marker that'll enable you to engage in commerce.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Our cellphone is just banking 3.0. It is just a mobile wallet. And it wont be much usefull without a user. And the user of the smartphone must have a valid ID.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

The powers to be have knowledge of the future and a written agenda,why do you think they are stockpiling food,water,when the US is devastated and these said items are rationed out,they will require a identification that can't be altered thus requiring a tattoo of your bar code number ,now does that sound fictional?

The only thing each one of us really cant alter in real time is Our physical appearance. It is much easier to scan Our face then to gather us up so that they can put barcodes on us. We dont even have to gathered into one Place for them to scan Our faces.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
There is more to it than that, you will be given the choice to conform to a system and the individual responsible or put to death... The mark will be an actual symbol of your acceptance and subservience to this individual and also your separation from God by choice...

No. You will only be put to Death if you don't worship the image of the beast. revelation verse 15.

Revelations verse 16 state that….. And he causeth all.... to receive the mark. You wont receive the mark YOU are the mark witch the scaners will scan and monitor.

China are starting to Experiment With a scaning system that scans Our facial appearance, and at the same time monitor you behaviour.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting theory.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've heard the theory that "in the hand" and "in the forehead" is actually a symbolic reference to what you actively do and think. That your actions and thoughts are the mark of the beast. Except that the Greek word used in the early text was . . .

the Greek word for mark is "charagma" which means "to engrave, a scratch, etching, stamp".

That sounds pretty conclusive that the mark is visible like a tattoo or branding mark.

As for biometrics . . .

What about biometrics identification and thermograms? Some have suggested biometrics, themograms, or bodily ID systems, such as iris scans, fingerprints, voice patterns, facial features, etc. as the mark of the beast. Besides the obvious reasons mentioned earlier, biometrics ID could not be the mark of the beast because the mark of the beast is something you "receive". An iris scan, voice scans, fingerprints, biometrics are NOT something you receive. It's simply part of a person's bodily features. In this case, every one would "have" the "mark".

What is 666: The Mark of the Beast?
edit on 2-7-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Best I can figure that system goes into effect around 2025-2027. Thought it might be the Veri-chip but they had a bad side effect. They caused cancer. Cells that close to a rfid source tend to break down and turn on you.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"...nearly all it's content is symbolic."

Therein lies the problem: it leaves it up to the reader to interpret true meaning. And the interpretations swing pretty wildly, given all the different Jesus-based versions of religion.

Doesn't it make more sense, as a writer, to be a bit more specific--especially when peoples' souls, for all eternity, are on the line?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I've heard the theory that "in the hand" and "in the forehead" is actually a symbolic reference to what you actively do and think. That your actions and thoughts are the mark of the beast. Except that the Greek word used in the early text was . . .

the Greek word for mark is "charagma" which means "to engrave, a scratch, etching, stamp".

That sounds pretty conclusive that the mark is visible like a tattoo or branding mark.

As for biometrics . . .

What about biometrics identification and thermograms? Some have suggested biometrics, themograms, or bodily ID systems, such as iris scans, fingerprints, voice patterns, facial features, etc. as the mark of the beast. Besides the obvious reasons mentioned earlier, biometrics ID could not be the mark of the beast because the mark of the beast is something you "receive". An iris scan, voice scans, fingerprints, biometrics are NOT something you receive. It's simply part of a person's bodily features. In this case, every one would "have" the "mark".

What is 666: The Mark of the Beast?

The valid argument you bring up to Counter my theory is that the verse state that we will receive the mark.

But you have also rescived the mark by being born….by bing YOU. What is missing today is not the mark but how to properly scan and read the mark. But that Technology is being created and tested as we speak. Even in the UK they did the test and actually used it under the olypics for Security reasons. So there is no doubt that this system is valid.

Promotion video of the Technology.

In the videos i posted as a reply to some of the other members it is also explained how Our names are changed out With numbers, because the softwared these scaners use can not desinguish names that effectivly as nubers. This also lins up very well With how verse 18 describes it.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Revelation is a Jewish text cobbled together from older sources and then edited and shoehorned into the New Testament to make it seem like it was referencing Jesus as the Messiah. If you are really interested in a solid interpretation of it instead of what your Sunday School teacher told you about it, ask the Jews:

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

edit on 2-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join