It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: The mark of the beast is not a actual mark..?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Some groups and people have had banks accounts closed against their will, this has made me think if we go to a cashless society in the future using only digital currency. People and groups like this might not be able to buy anything.
Imagine the threat of being cast out of the realms of civilization by not being able to "buy or sell anything". The average person would capitulate their previous values, just to survive and buy food, clothing and shelter. It would be a very powerful method of control.

This is not all. Banking is changing its stratigy towards what we Call behaviour banking. It will become a rating system were everyone will be rated on their spending habits and publick attitude. Were you would have to improve Your rating score to be able to be granted Public accses to a bus, Train and airpaine tickets or even bankloans for housing.

This system is being tested in China, India and a few other asian countries.

This rating system will force many People to want to stay out of publick view. This si already a issue we see to day With genesration Y and Z.
It is no longer a punishment to ground your kid to he/her room anymore. Sending them outside is more of a punishment.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What if the Mark of the Beast isn't anything, just something made up because it sounded good for a purpose at the time.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
What if the Mark of the Beast isn't anything, just something made up because it sounded good for a purpose at the time.

I agree it is not a exsternal mark. That would be to convinient for the publick to grasp and would create problems.

But Our Financial institusions wont let us go that easy. Our Financial institutions are monitoring each generation and their habits to their realtime Technology. They are monitoring Our habits to see how we cope With the New Technology. And so far we have granted it With open arms...

And i think we still will do so if we think it is convinient and easy to use.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The Mark of the Beast will be a conscious decision made by a person and is something severe enough that it blocks you from salvation and getting into Heaven.

Revelation 14:

“If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Doesn't really make sense for the mark of the beast to be "us". Or cell phones. Or credit cards. Or a social security number. None of those are decisions to turn from God and follow the beast (satan).

The problem is that Revelation Chapter 13 verse 16 state that; He causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

This means that everyone will receive the Mark. It wont mater how strong Your faith is, Or how old you are.... You will receive the Mark.

What this means is: If you are enjoying the benefits of what Our scociety have to provide. You are a part of the Beast system. There is no way you can escape it if you live within a community.

If you live within a government sponsored community you have accepted to the terms and conditions this government body provides.

Our laws and religion dont og hand in hand. You first have ot fallow human Laws then you can practice you religion as long it is within the laws of man.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I believe that the mark is spiritual. Those that think that it is a physical mark (or something physically tangible) are on the wrong path. Doing something like lying or stealing when you know full well that it is wrong is taking the mark of the beast upon yourself, IMO.

Those with the mark of the beast place themselves in opposition to God.​

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

We create a system that will make it possible to scan and monitor each and everyone of us instead . We are not going to be given a physical mark because, we are allready the mark of the beast. Its just that we dont have the system in place to scan each and everyone of us properly yet.

Like a filing system?

So basically we all already have our own unique mark. It was givent to us by birth. Its just that we dont have a complete system implemented to make our unique mark function within all aspects of the beast system. But we are doing progress within that field of science to make this happen.

But it is being done in such a way that we wont catch on to it. We will be drawn to it by the progress we have within sosial and economical technology. We will accept this progress because it is convenient and easy.

We are going to end up filing ourselves!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Like a filing system?

The system will be passive initially. Because you are the holder of all the information about YOU....All the system will do is monitor you... It's job is to monitor your every interaction within the financial controlled society. The system controlles your ability to buy or sell within the system it controlls. And it will do it instantly every time you want to interact. It wil let you know if you can buy or sell instantly. This is really not anything New to us to day…. It's just that the AI will make a prediction about yor ability to buy or sell based on Your Income and finiancial risk. You wont be able to make that Choice Your self. What this really means is that you will not be the one who makes the Choice if you can afford to buy goods or services...the Ai will make the Choices for you based on the information it have about you. It will determin what is best for you...You will not be given that Choice.

We are going to end up filing ourselves!

No. You are going to end up being controlled by the AI's. Your every financial moves will be monitored and controlled by AI's. The Mark is all about your money and you attidute.

The argument for this is going to be that the Ai is only looking out for your best interests. It is going to teach you what is in your best interests.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The RFID microchip + 5G signal...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Overall, who gives a crap about the Mark of the Beast when simply by accepting the FACT that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins, will soon remove us from the world before it goes 7 Years Tribulation.

That faith will remove all true believers from this world before it goes bye-byes (ref: Matthew 25:10)

Who wants to live though 7 years of economic collapse, Fukushimas going live along both US coasts, as the electrical grid go off-line and the diesel generators run dry ?

Jesus gives us a chance to get out now, before the NWO comes along and rams their Mark down peoples throats.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
We all assume that this mark is going to be something physically stamped onto us or inserte into our skin. But what if it is nothing like that at all ?

Surely you are aware that not everyone takes that expression that literally or interpret the mark as "something physically [and thus also literally] stamped onto us"? Not even everyone who professes to be Christian (or professes to take their information from the Bible). Actually, I wouldn't even be surprised if it was a minority of those professing to be Christian that take that expression literally like that (usually thinking of a microchip).

Perhaps with "we all" you were referring only to those who feed their minds with the information coming from the same type of sources as you are feeding your mind on. But still, that would not be the right way to say it then. Didn't seem like you were using hyperbolic language either. And if you were only talking about ATS users, I for one have pointed out before in this subforum, possibly one of your threads, what the figurative meaning of that verse is (and possibly also explained why it should not be taken literally or as "something physically stamped onto us"), and I know for a fact there were others in that thread pointing it out as well, that it's meant figuratively, not literally (like most of the symbolic and figurative language used in the book of Revelation).

Anyway...(perhaps it's not that important)

Identifying the Wild Beast and Its Mark

. . . Likewise, those having the mark of the beast proclaim their servitude to the beast. Thus, the mark, whether on the right hand or on the forehead, figuratively speaking, is a symbol that identifies its bearer as one who gives worshipful support to the beastlike political systems of the world. Those having the mark give to “Caesar” that which rightly belongs to God. (Luke 20:25; Revelation 13:4, 8; 14:1) How? By giving worshipful honor to the political state, its symbols, and its military might, to which they look for hope and salvation. Any worship that they render the true God is merely lip service.

In contrast, the Bible urges us: “Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.” (Psalm 146:3, 4) Those who heed that wise counsel are not disillusioned when governments fail to deliver on their promises or when charismatic leaders fall from grace.​—Proverbs 1:33.

This does not mean that true Christians sit back and do nothing about mankind’s plight. On the contrary, they actively proclaim the one government that will solve mankind’s problems​—God’s Kingdom, which they represent.​—Matthew 24:14.
. . .

Note the term "wild animal" used at the end in the scene below to describe the political system (with former president Nixon agreeing with that terminology):

Very appropiate.
Context for the video above.

Pardon the mildly racist title in the video below, but they have a point that is actually related to having the mark of the beast as described in the article I quoted from earlier:

Nationalism, Patriotism and the Mark of the Beast (some context for the video above again)

It's a bit ironic though of those talking about a microchip and such, that they do take the beast to represent something other than a literal beast/animal (come to think of it, if they're talking about a microchip, they're not taking the mark literal either, just the forehead and right hand are taken literal, or just the right hand, I don't know, they usually aren't very clear anyway). A little inconsistent don't you think? That's not to say that it's never warranted in the book of Revelation, but in this case I feel it should be fairly obvious that neither the beast nor having its mark on your forehead or right hand is to be taken literally or as "something physically stamped onto us" regarding the latter. For those for whom it isn't obvious, I recommend the more detailed explanation in the parts of the article I linked that I skipped in my quotation that primarily focussed on the conclusion regarding its figurative meaning. Which also discusses the evidence and reasons for this conclusion.
edit on 11-7-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That religion was formed back when there were only 7 planettes. Any good religion has at least 9 planettes and 3 Christs.

The mark can only be a suntan, or some other space radiation.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Identifying the Wild Beast and Its Mark

. . . Likewise, those having the mark of the beast proclaim their servitude to the beast. Thus, the mark, whether on the right hand or on the forehead, figuratively speaking, is a symbol that identifies its bearer as one who gives worshipful support to the beastlike political systems of the world. Those having the mark give to “Caesar” that which rightly belongs to God. (Luke 20:25; Revelation 13:4, 8; 14:1) How? By giving worshipful honor to the political state, its symbols, and its military might, to which they look for hope and salvation. Any worship that they render the true God is merely lip service.
. . .

Nationalism, Patriotism and the Mark of the Beast (some context for the video above again)

In our age, “nationalism’s chief symbol of faith and central object of worship is the flag,” wrote historian Carlton Hayes. “Men bare their heads when the flag passes by; and in praise of the flag poets write odes and children sing hymns.” Nationalism, he added, also has its “holy days,” such as the Fourth of July in the United States, as well as its “saints and heroes” and its “temples,” or shrines. (What Americans Believe and How They Worship (1952), by J. Paul Williams, pages 359, 360.) In a public ceremony in Brazil, the minister general of the army acknowledged: “The flag is venerated and worshiped . . . just as the Fatherland is worshiped.” Yes, “the flag, like the cross, is sacred,” The Encyclopedia Americana once observed.*

The aforementioned encyclopedia more recently noted that national anthems “are expressions of patriotic feeling and often include an invocation for divine guidance and protection of the people or their rulers.” The book The American Character stated: “That these daily rituals are religious has been at last affirmed by the Supreme Court in a series of cases.”

*: “The flag, like the cross, is sacred. . . . The rules and regulations relative to human attitude toward national standards use strong, expressive words, as, ‘Service to the Flag,’ . . . ‘Reverence for the Flag,’ ‘Devotion to the Flag.’”​—The Encyclopedia Americana (1942), Volume 11, page 316.

In 1979, the Catholic Jesuit magazine “America” observed:

“Twenty-five years ago this June, Americans piously inserted the phrase ‘under God’ into the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.” In reflecting on the reason for this move, “America” says that “most who supported the change in wording (and there were few who did not) frankly admitted that the inclusion of God was a political, not a religious, act.” In those days of fervent anti-Communism, notes the article, “the Catholic War Veterans of Wayne County, Mich., resolved that letting God into the Pledge would give ‘additional meaning to the spiritual defense of our nation.’ God . . . was being recalled to active duty.”

The significance of this was expressed by one religious writer of the time who said that, by putting God into the pledge, America was “adopting a God of war who appears as a nationalistic deity directing bombs and bullets into the hearts of our enemies.” Observes “America”: “Quite simply, the nation was afraid of the future, and it tried to meet this fear by having its children parrot in singsong fashion just how good it actually was. The Pledge was to be a spiritual boot [military training] camp for babes.”

Do you want your children to learn about a nationalistic “God of war” or, rather, about the “God of peace” as revealed in the Bible? (Phil. 4:9) “America” draws this conclusion: “The phrase ‘under God’ is the concrete symbol of what was, 25 years ago, and may still be, the established American religion: worship of the state. We ought to drop it.”​—June 9, 1979, pp. 469, 470.

Nationalism and religion often go together. Wrote Dr. Robert L. Kahn, a rabbi: “Religion and Nationalism always tend to go hand in hand. In times of war, particularly, . . . ‘For God and Country’ becomes a sort of battle cry. This has always been so. [In World War II] one of the popular songs was the war-whoop of a chaplain, ‘Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition.”’

On this subject an amusing story is told about an army chaplain in Scotland who, at a new military camp, asked for volunteers to convert an old barn into a chapel. In the absence of the chaplain the volunteers painted in large letters above the altar: “Scotland forever and ever.” The surprised chaplain asked them to make the sign a bit more religious. They did. The inscription then read: “Scotland forever and ever. AMEN.”

Scotsmen are known for being very proud of their country. But they are not alone in this. For example, English children, especially in the days when the British Empire was dominant in the world, were fed nationalistic fervor from earliest childhood. They were taught to believe that ‘Britannia Rules the Waves,’ and that the English are a superior nation, blessed by God.

In every nation similar feelings are promoted by politicians who know that a strong nationalistic spirit serves their purposes well. But their purpose may not be in the best interest of people. In an article entitled “Nationalism Is Alien to True Patriotism,” columnist Sydney J. Harris observed: “Nationalism means ‘going along’ with a Hitler or a Stalin or any other tyrant who waves the flag, mouths obscene devotion to the Fatherland, and meanwhile tramples the rights of people.”

In a flurry of published information celebrating Albert Einstein’s centennial around 1979, news columnist Joseph Kraft wrote concerning Einstein’s views on nationalism: “[Einstein] set an example in renouncing nationalism. ‘I never identified myself with any particular country,’ he once wrote. He called nationalism ‘an infantile disease . . . the measles of the human race.’”

Nationalism is well described by the psalmist's expression, “the pestilence causing adversities.” (Psalm 91:3) Similarly, in a letter to the editor of Bombay’s “Indian Express” newspaper, an Indian man stated: “I do not believe in patriotism. It is an opium innovated by the politicians to serve their ugly ends. It is for their prosperity. It is for their betterment. It is for their aggrandizement. It is never for the country. It is never for the nation. It is never never for common men and women like you and I. . . . This sinister politician-invented wall shall divide man from man​—and brother from brother; till one day it shall bring about man’s doom by man. Patriotism or nationalism, to my mind, is an idiotic exercise in artificial loyalty. . . . I take no hypocritical pride in being petty this or that. I belong to mankind.”

AMEN! I'd say. Patriotism and nationalism also relates to prejudice, discrimination, racism, inordinate pride, selfishness, propaganda and a couple of other subjects that I'm not going to get into now because my comment is already so long. But I have discussed it before in this thread about Nationalism.

After the initial comment linked above, I commented on pages 8,14,15. Some of these comments link to other comments of mine about the subjects above.
edit on 12-7-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Being a Luciferian I’m in the constant understanding that by implementing fear and eternal damnation, along with the concept of interpretation, that the dread most share of the enigmatic “Beast” is nothing more than a ploy to keep the religious well within arms reach of control. Best not to stray, unless you want to suffer forever.

Just my thought.

That said, under no circumstances will I worship or follow any leadership that requires any “mark”.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neechavela
Being a Luciferian I’m in the constant understanding that by implementing fear and eternal damnation, along with the concept of interpretation, that the dread most share of the enigmatic “Beast” is nothing more than a ploy to keep the religious well within arms reach of control. Best not to stray, unless you want to suffer forever.

That said, under no circumstances will I worship or follow any leadership that requires any “mark”.

So what are you going to do when Luciferians, when they introduce the Anti-christ (Beast) system, imposing their NWO rules on everyone still living after the initial small scale apocalypse ?

The globalists, who obey Lucifer, that is proof of the the Bible alone, will soon ram their Antichist rules down your throat. Now, are you going to say no to their NWO ? Take the Mark of the Beast (nanites) or get beheaded via their Muslims / guillotines.
edit on 12-7-2019 by Rapha because: edit

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Maybe read up on Luciferianism and reconsider your post. I said imo that the idea of the Beast is nothing more than a ploy to keep those who choose to believe in line and as sheep. The “Revelation” of the Beast is, in and of itself, the true threat.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Neechavela because: Submitted before post was completed, dumb iPhone.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The name of the beast is Six hundred threescore and six.
The number of his name is Six hundred threescore and six.
The number of the beast is Six hundred threescore and six.

To receive the bible, and accept it is how Six hundred threescore and six is received in the right hand or foreheads.

Only the bible has the mark.

Time to outgrow the bible, people.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Quick question. What of all the humans before this was written down. If they didn't know anything about Christ, they would have denied him and would have been marked? or what?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Generally: The mark is military salute. Hell is war. Below you can see an army pilot turned astronaut making such a salute. Don't know if it's synchronism, but this picture was shown just as I was about to write this.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xx1xx
Quick question. What of all the humans before this was written down. If they didn't know anything about Christ, they would have denied him and would have been marked? or what?

This is a good question.

There is a Q when it comes to the written Word and its timeline. The mark of the beast was not really a issue when the human race did not have a written knowledge,,,,. or could even read or barly speak a common Language. And the space between the tribes were massive.

And then there is the issue about when Satan was cast down to earth.....
THe bible is not just the word of God it is also the word of Lord God mixed up in all this. THere is a reason why religion dont make sense to us in our age and time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join