It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The naked Aquatic Ape which could be an ancestor of all of us...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: cognizant420

When I see a video of a liberal campus protest against some perceived slight, i'm often reminded of one of those nature videos showing a tribe of monkeysapes facing off against a predator, or an opposing tribe.

I dont mean this in a racial way, so please dont try to missrepresent me as this crosses all racial boundries (a lot of campus protests are by majority white students, after all). I was more thinking along the lines of manerisms. Particularly the hands being waived above the heads and the chanting and screaming.

I can quite believe that we're still apes some times. And again, i don't mean this in a racial way.

There is actually a known ritualistic psychological happenstance taught in self defense called the "Monkey Dance".. It is when opposing sides square off for conflict.. easy to recognize as each act escalates until violence ensues.. youtu.be...

Notice the posture leading up to the event... In this case the girl recognized the threat and was able to avoid being punched.. Others who came to help certainly did not hurt either. youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

We evolved with them not from them. Had a common ancestor long ago, they went their way and we went ours.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

You seriously believe that?

Wow

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I do believe in the theory of aquatic ape, but until it is proven, it's just that a theory.

I want to believe. I hope that the evidence finally surfaces.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727SkyThe Missing Link is Advanced ET contact from other worlds who been Exploring Worlds and upgrading our DNA.

edit on 6-7-2019 by MissionTruth because: Word check

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruthSome 445,000 years ago, astronauts from another planet came to Earth in search of
gold. Splashing down in one of Earth’s seas, they waded ashore and established Eridu, “Home in
the Faraway.” In time the initial settlement expanded to a full-fledged Mission Earth-with a
Mission Control Center, a spaceport, mining operations, and even a way station on Mars.Short
of manpower, the astronauts employed genetic engineering to fashion Primitive Workers-Homo
sapiens. The Deluge that catastrophically swept over the Earth required a fresh start; the
astronauts became gods, granting Mankind civilization, teaching it to worship.Then, about four
thousand years ago, all that had been achieved unraveled in a nuclear calamity, brought about
by the visitors to Earth in the course of their own rivalries and wars.

Scholars and theologians alike now recognize that the biblical tales of Creation, of Adam and
Eve, the Garden of Eden, the Deluge, the Tower of Babel, were based on texts written down
millennia earlier in Mesopotamia, especially by the Sumerians. And they, in turn, clearly stated
that they obtained their knowledge of past events-many from a time before civilizations began,
even before Mankind came to be-from the writings of the Anunnaki (“Those Who from Heaven
to Earth Came”)-the “gods” of antiquity.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I Don't Come From No Monkey
Mmm, huh! Whoa whoa whoa.

I don't come from no monkey, don't you tell me that
Although I'm very hairy, that still don't change a fact
That God created Adam, took his rib and He made Eve
They didn't look like monkeys, they looked just like you and me

Oh oh oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)
They didn't look like monkeys, they looked just like you and me

I don't come from no monkey, how dare you say I do
I don't swing on a worn out tire, I don't live in a zoo
I ain't no egghead scientist, but I know what I know
I know I ain't no monkey, the Bible tells me so

I know I ain't no monkey, the Bible tells me so

You say my daddy was a gorilla, an ape who learned to talk
And my mother was a monkey girl who stood up straight and walked
No!
I don't come from no monkey
Huh! Whoa whoa whoa whoa
I don't come from no monkey
I don't come from no monkey, no, that's not it at all
I ain't got no Uncle Piltdown or no Aunt Neaderthal

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This isn't DIRECTLY related to the topic at hand, but why am I seeing Best Buy ads on the bottom of my computer screen? AND the top? AND the sides? AND in members posts? AND at the bottom of their avatars?

Holy Hell, man. I may need a new HDMI cable down the road, but this is just ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Jaguars like water as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Jaguars like water as well.

I don't really know anything about them, so thanks for the info. I'm a cat mom. 😁

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If you have ever been up close to a dolphin you can actually feel hair on their skin. They have body hair. Its an intriguing theory but I think the main reason we lost thick body hair is because we started covering ourselves with animal skins and furs and we no longer needed a furry body to keep warm.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I believe you are misunderstanding the term scientific theory.

Scientific Theory.
stematic ideational structure of broad scope, conceived by the human imagination, that encompasses a family of empirical (experiential) laws regarding regularities existing in objects and events, both observed and posited. A scientific theory is a structure suggested by these laws and is devised to explain them in a scientifically rational manner.

Definition of scientific theory

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Here is a video that ties into the subject of this thread and of what is possibly still alive today in our oceans. Hunting spears found in netted fish and the remains found in a Great White Sharks belly had researchers scratching their heads but recordings of an unknown creature and the weapons sealed the deal for these marine scientist.

Maybe all fake, maybe not you decide.

The Navy's secret sonar weapon when released causes whale beachings and unfortunately the whales have taken such a sonic blow they are bleeding out of their ears.. which ain't good

The video starts slow and kinda dramitic but does get interesting when the autopsy begins IMO. Even if totally wrong or fake it is interesting IMO. youtu.be...

It would be neat and would go along way to explaining some of the seafarer tales if this is true..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join