It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we going as a country?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm wondering why you keep coming back here if toy don't like banality? Take a gander at the front page and you'll see banality in its purest form.

I stay for the hackery.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Too bad I'm not part of that "great awakening" your buddies seem to be a part of. Now THAT'S where the "woke" people are. Right?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All the sudden I got buddies now?

LOL

Youre just a low tier hack(and you know it), dont flatter yourself.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Lysergic because: for the obvious

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I'm wondering why you keep coming back here if toy don't like banality? Take a gander at the front page and you'll see banality in its purest form.

I came to see someone cry 'orange man bad.' Sure enough there it was.

It's a hobby, like trainspotting.

edit on 28-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh, sorry. What I was saying is that the real "woke" people are in the Q threads. I guess you forgot about those guys? Do you support Trump? If so, that's why I called them your buddies because they do as well. Not that you are friends with them or anything but you support the same guy.
edit on 6/28/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Funny because i come to hear people say "orange man good" and wouldn't you know I have a treasure trove around here. So much so that the people saying it completely ignore the fact that Trump armed terrorists and rewarded the establishment with a permanent tax break.

Funny how that works.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Funny because i come to hear people say "orange man good" and wouldn't you know I have a treasure trove around here. So much so that the people saying it completely ignore the fact that Trump armed terrorists and rewarded the establishment with a permanent tax break.

Funny how that works.

There, there. It's only 4 more years.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnS23
What you are perceiving right now is what the rest of the world has always seen in America.

Loud, rude, obnoxious, arrogant, condescending. The Ugly American.

Where do you think that term came from?

I have been a long active member here on ATS and frankly that's the only interaction I have with Americans.

My perception of Americans has never been what you describe. It has always been based on my experience with the many people here on ATS.

The landscape has changed. Wether it started with communication through meme's or the introduction of the mudpit...somewhere the notion came to be that insulting remarks are a valid and constructive way of communication.

This place used to be about civility and decorum but it has become a popularity contest where the one with most insulting remarks gets the most followers.

Sad but true..

Peace

edit on 28-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Four more years of Trump? I don't care, lol, it's not like any of the Democrats are less of a puppet than he is. You don't get to the level of running for president by being a good person. If you make it to the point where you are invited to the show then you are nothing more than a yes man who has no real dignity or even soul. You have sold your soul to the devil at that point, no exceptions.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Backwards, is about all I have to say on the subject.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you always side on the side of the Constitution, you'll never go wrong.

damn good call mate
wish more of your and my mob would carry that out

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Got me there, I totally supported him by not voting for him.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Funny how that works.

So you’re saying Orange Man Bad?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Funny how that works.

So you’re saying Orange Man Bad?

Nope, you are.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
What I see in America's short term direction.

America got owned on 9/11. It has taken a while to sort out the facts and fiction and for the Military to find some integrity again. Lots of good forces behind the Trump presidency going the way it did. Trump has been on the defense since day 1 with what we are trying to fight.

There has been a lot of chipping away at the edges for Trump to hold and start to push forward against these evil forces. To get to the point, a reinvestigation of 9/11 will cause a lot of upheaval and will destroy lives and cultures within America. There is some chatter of a suicide weekend, give some of the forces behind 9/11 an option for a quick exit. Maybe take out some of the more truly nasty ones.

From here a process of reconciliation can begin. Expose the lies and corruption and use it to help rebuild the system in a better and stronger way.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

You know what I have noticed lately?

The lack of civility and decorum...I have no idea if this is simply a case of somebody who should be leading by example and is showing bad behaviour or a sign of the times but the very thing that brought me to ATS is lacking in any political thread.

Ridicule and trolling have become valid ways of communication and it doean't suit America.

Peace

Thank you for your post, totally agree! I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, LOL! These political threads are not for the faint of heart. I also know the vast majority on here will not agree with me. That's okay. Every once In awhile I guess I like to get knocked down a bit. I always get back up.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Personally I find American politics a bit confusing. I am,however, always very impressed with the amount of involvement the American people have for their politics.

I my country we have election years where it is considered a win if 50% of the population even show up to the votingbooth.

I like to stay on top of what is happing across the world and ATS has always been my most reliable source for info. Mainly because things gets discussed from all sides in a manner that allows people to actually learn a few things.

Since political debate can get heated ATS, at one point, created the mudpit to allow people who couldn't control their impulses to vent.

I'll bet you even some older members in this thread haven't even noticed in what forum this thread was placed.

"Orange man bad", "Orange man good"...what is this? Kindergarden?

Getting off my high horse now...

Peace
edit on 28-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The political crap here is tiresome, it is at least interesting though that those here whom use that line ad nauseum have very little else to add to the conversation.

In the immortal words of Bob Dylan

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Just a series of executive orders by a narcisstic unstable man

Narcisstic he is, unstable? I guess that if I had several attempts on my life and his family members I could see him going off the deep end. That being said you disinterested in the ongoing coverup and wrongdoing by Muller, Comey, Brennan and others and its not just all about Trump.

I hope I'm not the only one who gives a damn.

I give a damn. So what does that mean? Does it mean you are for open and free boarders so anyone can walk into this country and gobble up free this and free that and topple the entire system including the government that pays the retirement dollars.
edit on 28-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join