It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Idea for Western Global Policy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
you're nuts. no other nation would want to go along with the crazy little scheme and america hasnt got the military to be able to occupy half the earth

China isn't going to take over the world, I dont think there is any evidence that says that China is going to try and invade America and Europe

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The EU as a whole are pretty much making another "fortress europe" so Im pretty sure China would not be able to take out EU or USA because they dont seem to be the most advanced at the moment.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Haha, was looking at some of my old posts, and boy I used to not understand things. Since this thread, I've taken some economics courses in college.

Everyone benefits from trade. China gives us cheaper products, we don't lose money; we simply have more money to do what we do best a lower price, and thus there is a resulting greater amount of net goods total from that the USA and China produce due to increased net effieciency, and through trade, we can get each get more than we would by producing everything by ourselves.

So, China getting big helps us get big. Everyone a competing power with free trade = everyone gets richer, even if some get more powerful =)

EDIT: I just read the new policy for this forum. This thread was fine when I made it, but it should probably be moved now.

[edit on 10/12/06 by RedDragon]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join