It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump On Fox Business States Mueller Illegally Terminated Strozk And Pages Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Where did the text messages that we were all reading come from then? I think you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Some text messages exist, so no text messages can possibly have been deleted.

Am I reading it right?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They had multiple phones.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
All this "stuff" is well and good , but not one single person has been indicted .
Not one has gone to prison .
There have been all kinda folk that have committed federal offenses , yet none have gone to trial.
Not one.
I call bullshiite on it all .
Just a big circus show by Trump and Co.

Message to The Don from the "good" citizens of the US :
Lock em up or shut up.
Period

edit on 6/26/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Put Mueller in the same cell with Hillary. That will be his punishment.
And if someone manages to sneak in Hillary's plastic strap-on, well he better watch out.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Put Mueller in the same cell with Hillary. That will be his punishment.

That'll learn him.

However, I'm pretty sure gitmo is a solitary confinement facility. I don't know for sure, but from my understanding it is.

Edit to add search results for the confirmation of gitmo confinement;

May 21, 2008 · Approximately 70% of the men imprisoned in Guantánamo are in solitary confinement or isolation. 

This must be why I was under that impression.
edit on 26-6-2019 by ADVISOR because: Edit to add search result info

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Perhaps it wasn't the law that saved him but a political decision taken by Mueller and others in an effort to stop your country tearing itself apart should they have returned a guilty verdict.

Napolitano disagreed with the special counsel’s decision not to make a determination on obstruction of justice.

“Mueller laid out at least a half-dozen crimes of obstruction committed by Trump,” he wrote, “from asking former deputy national security adviser KT McFarland to write an untruthful letter about the reason for Flynn’s chat with Kislyak, to asking [former campaign aide] Corey Lewandowski and then White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and McGahn to lie about it, to firing Comey to impede the FBI’s investigations, to dangling a pardon in front of Michael Cohen to stay silent, to ordering his aides to hide and delete records.”

“The essence of obstruction,” he wrote, “is deception or diversion – to prevent the government from finding the truth.”
www.theguardian.com...

Perhaps it is best to shut your mouth, given that in this case it is clear you have no clue.

Shame really, I like your space stuff.

Your political stuff sucks arse.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

And if someone manages to sneak in Hillary's plastic strap-on, well he better watch out.

He should worry that she might fall on him.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where did the text messages that we were all reading come from then? I think you are wrong.

The texts that Mueller deleted were all about wedding plans and yoga.....

No, they were the texts talking about grandkids and golf.....

There phones were wiped clean immediately because at this point what does it really matter.....

🤪

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Perhaps it is best to shut your mouth, given that in this case it is clear you have no clue.

How very Trumpian of you , I was just speculating hence "perhaps", surprising speculation would meet such a response on a site that is largely built on speculation.

It's these political threads that "sucks arse"

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem
The texts were apparently not reviewed by the IG. My mistake. The phones were recycled after they were turned in.

The inspector general was unable to review any communications between Strzok and Page on the iPhones they were assigned during their time working for the special counsel's office because the phones were returned to their factory settings when they were returned, which was done as a matter of routine. Texts between Strzok and Page between Dec. 15, 2017 and May 17, 2017, were lost because of a glitch in the FBI's data collection system, but the inspector general was able to recover about 10,000 texts from each their devices. The report said there was no evidence that Strzok and Page had "attempted to circumvent the FBI's text message collection capabilities.

Trump accused Robert Mueller of a crime with out siting any proof. He just shot his mouth off again like he often does.
Maybe he should have had his coffee before he spoke to the press. He sounded unhinged.... again. terminated....
edit on 6262019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mueller should never have destroyed that evidence. I think he was trying to protect the integrety of the Agency, those texts would not have been destroyed unless something on them would have disgraced the FBI.

I do not know the legality of destroying evidence in a situation like that, but I am sure that Trump had some info to base his statement on. But the way he says things is not smart, it is almost like he loves chaos, his attorney General should have released that statement officially. Well, at least he did not do it in a tweet like he usually does.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No they were cleaned so that they could be recycled.
10 thousand of them were recovered from the devices. All was not lost.
Trump must have read something here on ATS and adopted it. He was probably on just before that presser. Last info in first info out with that dude.
edit on 6262019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Mueller did no such thing.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No they were cleaned so that they could be recycled.
The texts have all been preserved in toto.

Trump must have read something here on ATS and adopted it. He was probably on just before that presser. Last info in first info out with that dude.

Source that. They had multiple phones, source THESE phones having been preserved.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry just obtained info that they only got 10K from the phones.

No one deleted anything to circumvent the collection process. The lost texts were due to a glitch.

And the IG certainly did not say that Mueller was involved in that at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
Just watched this clip. Guess that means charges will be forthcoming. Unless he's talking sh*t.

Another question that Mueller will not answer on July 17th.

What would the question be and who do you think will ask it?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The phones in question were the ones they were assigned when they joined Muellers team.

link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Im sure they know it and they did not do that.
The phones are recycled and the personal stuff is removed before they are given to another agent.
The emails and texts have been archived like all federal employees are supposed to do, Christ they are probably all online somewhere too.
trump is just making noise again.

Lets ask him why HIS staff deleted their e mails before Mueller got to see them.... That is actually in the investigative report while trump is F.O.S..

The thing that is frustrating with you is that you are shown to be wrong again and again and still repeat lies

As was shown to you way back when on the thread discussing these iPhones being deleted, the IG said that mueller retained NO RECORDS of what was on the phones

Yet here you are repeating this lie

Please, go back to telling us how the pee dossier will be proven true

link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Jonjonj

How very Trumpian of you , I was just speculating hence "perhaps", surprising speculation would meet such a response on a site that is largely built on speculation.

It's these political threads that "sucks arse"

"Trumpian"...

Indeed, I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join