It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Black Rotating UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Video 2 It flew in a perfect line at the same altitude the entire time, from east - west, breeze was south to north, it’s me standing up holding a phone camera hence the wobbling and shaking, the object spangle clockwise at the same speed

The first video it is perfectly stationary spinning in the sky, that’s me shaking again, appeared out of nowhere and then just blinked off and vanished

This is why I’m certain it wasn’t a bag, and certainly wasn’t a bird

It’s powered, a strange drone of sorts

link   

edit on 27-6-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looks like a solar balloon to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

Wind was going south to north object was traveling east to west

It should have been blowing and rotating northbound if it was any type of balloon, weather conditions were noted on page 1 via BBC weather

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

Wind was going south to north object was traveling east to west

It should have been blowing and rotating northbound if it was any type of balloon, weather conditions were noted on page 1 via BBC weather

That YouTube only mentioned the direction of the jet stream, which are very high-altitude winds that could be 30,000 or 40,000 ft (10-12 km) or higher in the atmosphere.

The direction of surface-level winds could be quite different, and in fact the direction of the wind in one local area could be very different than the winds only 50 miles away. And the direction of the winds in any one can change quickly during the day.

Furthermore, that object looked to be a few hundred feet up. The wind direction up there could be different than the wind direction on the ground - and certainly different than the jet stream.

So that jet stream forecast you posted doesn't tell you anything about the winds that object was experiencing.

edit on 2019/6/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
To illustrate what I mentioned above, here are three look-backs at the weather conditions in the UK, including wind speed and direction, on the dates in question. These are for London, Northampton, and Birmingham. As you can see, the wind direction differs from the direction of the jet stream that was shown in the YouTube you posted. It also differs from place-to-place and hour-to-hour.

EDIT TO ADD: I'm from the U.S., so the default settings for temp and wind speed on that website must be U.S. units.
Sorry about that!

London:

www.timeanddate.com...

Northampton:

www.timeanddate.com...

Birmingham:

www.timeanddate.com...

edit on 2019/6/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join