It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Black Rotating UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Can somebody help me out... what the hell am I filming?

So the story goes... Saturday 22nd my family called me to the garden and said a strange object is sipping round the sky, I’ll upload that later, it was very fast, silent and almost shape shifting at times

But hold on my whole weekend has been none stop seeing strange things I can’t explain, so the video I’m posting now is the 2nd time is seen this object, I was looking more intently as I’d missed the opportunity to film something incredible, however on this occasion it didn’t record, this was late Saturday night around 8:40 pm

I went to the back door to have a smoke, I looked directly up and this huge object just flew over my head, I wiped the camera out and started to film this crazy black shapeshifting object, I zoomed and it was clear as day, it filled my phone screen with great detail which I’m pretty sure if recorded would be bouncing around the news channel at the moment

It was significantly larger than this object I have filmed here, but what happened was I hit record, I watched the 1 second hit to be sure it was recording, as I tracked the object with my eyes and zoomed phone, it slowly, same speed as this one I’m goi g to show you, disappeared on the horizon, best ufo I’ve ever seen, I looked at the screen and hit stop... I walked over to my family celebrating, we were all jumping for joy, it was a real treat, as I was talking I heard my phone make a noise, I looked at my phone and the video was gone, it had recorded me running back up the garden celebrating, ABSOLUTELY GUTTED

However I knew they was around... the UFOs, I’ve spent my whole life seeing them, the majority of my friends used to think I was crazy, but they soon learned if they were around me long enough, which they were they eventually see their first UFO with me

So what happened the next day, after the little ball ufo, on camera will upload soon as mentioned, 2nd was the one I missed or disappeared of my phone, I’m not sure, I can’t work out what happened as I definitely hit record, so the 3rd was Sunday the 23rd at 13:10pm I’ll upload that soon also, it is identical to this one I’m showing you, which was recorded a few hours later at 18:14pm Sunday 23rd June 2019

Part I
23/06/19
13:14pm
youtu.be...

Part II
23/06/19
18:14pm
youtu.be...

You will need to big screen it and tap in zoom

It really would be great if one of you could download this and blow it up and do your thing, analysis etc etc because I have absolutely no idea what this is and not the software, it was traveling a fair speed it part 2 the 2nd time, it crossed the entire sky in just over a minute,

Part 1 The other identical craft object whatever it was just popped up out of nowhere spinning on the spot before just vanishing in the blink off an eye, I’ll upload that now and hopefully you can go over that also

Sorry for the rushed post I’ve got to get back to work

Oh one more thing... this happened around the same time the big UFO I that failed to record didn’t went northwards tracking between the M1 & A5 towards Woburn, time and date, 22/06/19 @20:50pm Military jets scrabbled and sonic booms just east of me 20/30miles

www.radarbox24.com...

Don’t suppose anybody has the flight tracking from Flightradar24 for the 2 Eurofighter Typhoons and the A330 tanker? Because the story sounds bunk to me
edit on 26-6-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
That one looked like a lost drone tbh. The slow continuous rotation gives it away. also seems like it was going with the wind, no extreme speedup and slowdowns, etc

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Looks like a balloon to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingofyo1
That one looked like a lost drone tbh. The slow continuous rotation gives it away. also seems like it was going with the wind, no extreme speedup and slowdowns, etc

What it looked like to me, was two black balls spinning around each other, at a constant speed regardless of in motion or stationary, I tried to zoom but every time I did it just turned into a smudge, it was very high up

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
To me, it looks like a Buzzard circling and soaring on thermal air currents. Think you can just about make out it's wings as it turns but could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
To me, it looks like a Buzzard circling and soaring on thermal air currents. Think you can just about make out it's wings as it turns but could be wrong.

100% wasn’t a buzzard, or any bird, stationary hours earlier, appeared out of know where, then vanished, 2nd time it was coming dead on towards us and speed, level in flight

There were red kites out and about, you’ll see them in another video, they’re very easy to tell apart from this object I’ll post it shortly

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Hey there,
In the last few seconds of the second video you can see the wind blowing to the left via the movement of the trees ( sorry, don’t know what direction you were facing)
Was the object moving with the wind, or was it traversing in a cross wind?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yeah def looks like swamp gas. You can tell by the way it behaves. Yep, swamp gas.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It looks like something (anything, maybe just debris) caught in the wind. Don't forget, it gets much more windy at even just a relative small increase in altitude.

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Oh one more thing... this happened around the same time the big UFO I that failed to record didn’t went northwards tracking between the M1 & A5 towards Woburn, time and date, 22/06/19 @20:50pm Military jets scrabbled and sonic booms just east of me 20/30miles
www.radarbox24.com...
Don’t suppose anybody has the flight tracking from Flightradar24 for the 2 Eurofighter Typhoons and the A330 tanker? Because the story sounds bunk to me

The two typhoons from Corningsby that created the sonic booms were scrambled in response to a woman on a passenger plane who was causing a major disturbance:

RAF scrambles two Typhoons to intercept Jet 2 aircraft after passenger 'tries to storm the cockpit and attacks cabin crew'

edit on 6/26/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Hey there,
In the last few seconds of the second video you can see the wind blowing to the left via the movement of the trees ( sorry, don’t know what direction you were facing)
Was the object moving with the wind, or was it traversing in a cross wind?

Tbh I didn’t notice a breeze at the time, it was such a very hot humid day with high cloud cover, there was drips and drops dripping all day like a mister, however the object went from East to West and I believe the breeze was North and changed to NNE later that evening into Monday evening

Here was the forecast
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
It looks like something (anything, maybe just debris) caught in the wind. Don't forget, it gets much more windy at even just a relative small increase in altitude.

www.radarbox24.com...

The two typhoons from Corningsby that created the sonic booms were scrambled in response to a woman on a passenger plane who was causing a major disturbance:

RAF scrambles two Typhoons to intercept Jet 2 aircraft after passenger 'tries to storm the cockpit and attacks cabin crew'

It was a cock up, a miscommunication apparently seems strange
www.bbc.co.uk...

I rang up my brother and told him to keep an eye out for a large pitch black shape shifting object tracking north towards him, i would say the size of a helicopter minus the rotors and tail, I’ve never seen anything like it in my life, I could see it clear as day in the camera and with eyes on it tracking it and watching in the camera at the same time

First it was a diamond shape with cut of edges, then a ball/sphere with squares slapped to the sides, it just reconfigured as it move at exactly the same pace as the 2nd video posted

As soon as I messaged he posted about the sonic booms which were heard 20/30 East from Cambridge to Stansted airport all the way down to Essex

After seeing that, it got me thinking

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Looks like a balloon to me.

I would have said that, but I don’t know many balloons which can pop up out of nowhere spinning then just blink out and vanish, and follow you later that evening on a walk, at least that’s how it felt, when seeing the object by eye it was a lot clearer that the object was two black spheres rotating perfectly synchronised around each other definitely looked mechanical, I think there is a 5 second rotation in both videos which I also wouldn’t expect with a light weight balloon, I’m hoping somebody can stabilise and blow it up and you’ll hopefully see this

In the first video we were at that park for nearly 40minutes, the whole time the kids were playing I was looking for the object which blew me away the evening before, it absolutely didn’t float up there, it just appeared that I’m 100% sure off

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well done on your black bag blowing in the wind

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just looks like a black trash bag filled with marsh gas:

Can't blow it up much more than this. It already has imaging artifacts.
edit on 26-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Just looks like a black trash bag filled with marsh gas:

Can't blow it up much more than this. It already has imaging artifacts.

What’s the chances of a black bin bag not tumbling over, stoping, reversing rotation, tumbling arse over end backwards and forwards, id at least expect a chaotic unpredictable flight path trajectory and motions

For it to just keep turning like that and in two separate video hours apart, I’m thinking it’s powered

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

What’s the chances of a black bin bag not tumbling over, stoping, reversing rotation, tumbling arse over end backwards and forwards, id at least expect a chaotic unpredictable flight path trajectory and motions.

Buffeted by the wind? It doesn't fly smoothly like a regular balloon probably because it doesn't have a string attached to it.

For it to just keep turning like that and in two separate video hours apart, I’m thinking it’s powered

Fine.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

100% wasn’t a buzzard, or any bird, stationary hours earlier, appeared out of know where, then vanished, 2nd time it was coming dead on towards us and speed, level in flight

There were red kites out and about, you’ll see them in another video, they’re very easy to tell apart from this object I’ll post it shortly

Red Kites don't tend to be as good at soaring on thermals as buzzards are and are easy to tell from buzzards. We see both frequently where we are (Red Kites are doing very well and are spreading like mad). Buzzards can disappear from view as they get higher and likewise reappear when they descend and quite often there are more than one riding the thermals - and I see that this video was taken in the summertime.

Still think: buzzard. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Red Kites don't tend to be as good at soaring on thermals as buzzards are and are easy to tell from buzzards. We see both frequently where we are (Red Kites are doing very well and are spreading like mad). Buzzards can disappear from view as they get higher and likewise reappear when they descend and quite often there are more than one riding the thermals - and I see that this video was taken in the summertime.

Still think: buzzard. Sorry.

Have you watched the two videos?

It’s absolutely nothing like a bird, birds don’t fly sideways in circles 😂

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Video 2 It flew in a perfect line at the same altitude the entire time, from east - west, breeze was south to north, it’s me standing up holding a phone camera hence the wobbling and shaking, the object spangle clockwise at the same speed

The first video it is perfectly stationary spinning in the sky, that’s me shaking again, appeared out of nowhere and then just blinked off and vanished

This is why I’m certain it wasn’t a bag, and certainly wasn’t a bird

It’s powered, a strange drone of sorts

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Video 2 It flew in a perfect line at the same altitude the entire time, from east - west, breeze was south to north, it’s me standing up holding a phone camera hence the wobbling and shaking, the object spangle clockwise at the same speed

The first video it is perfectly stationary spinning in the sky, that’s me shaking again, appeared out of nowhere and then just blinked off and vanished

This is why I’m certain it wasn’t a bag, and certainly wasn’t a bird

It’s powered, a strange drone of sorts

top topics

<<   2 >>

join