It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Law & Order"... ripped off by the headlines...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think she's relying on all you non-1%er's to not know anything about Bergdorf Goodman, I cannot even shoplift there with the amount of sales people and cameras, let alone get away with rape.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Jason88

TWENTY Two women have accused that loser in the oval office of sexual assault.

I'm not changing anyone's mind, none of us are, but now Americans know who the fascists are among us. Keep the blinders on for your Dear Leader. The rest of us are watching and learning about the rot in America supporting Trump.

You didn't answer my question about where the rape was sexy and I lived with a alien... I guess that crap is not convenient to address or fit within your narrative.

What in the world are you going on about? Source it.

She's known to have a quirky sense of humor, though you gotta give some substance to those words you put together.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think she's relying on all you non-1%er's to not know anything about Bergdorf Goodman, I cannot even shoplift there with the amount of sales people and cameras, let alone get away with rape.

You've never been to the champagne dressing rooms I take it? Big spenders get their privacy.

Since I'm good like that, here's a linky for you from 2009: www.nytimes.com...
edit on 26-6-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

She's known to have a quirky sense of humor, though you gotta give some substance to those words you put together.

read her book, then get back to me...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Send me your copy bub.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Anybody can "remember" undocumented "rumors" and "stories" as long as the pay-off is good enough 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's a quote from her CNN interview with Anderson Cooper. She's always been quirky... I'm fairly certain being quirky and making a verified rape claim are not mutually exclusive

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Jason88

Anybody can "remember" undocumented "rumors" and "stories" as long as the pay-off is good enough 😎

Some of the journalists she reported it to at the time really have everything to lose and nothing to gain by verify her claims. ATS and pay offs and all, reasonable adults don't actually behave this way.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's a quote from her CNN interview with Anderson Cooper. She's always been quirky... I'm fairly certain being quirky and making a verified rape claim are not mutually exclusive

I think saying the "rape" was sexy is just a little beyond quirky. Is it even rape if you thought it was sexy and it excited you...who knows in today's world.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Some of the journalists she reported it to at the time really have everything to lose and nothing to gain by verify her claims. ATS and pay offs and all, reasonable adults don't actually behave this way.

There is a lot of generic_01 derangement syndrome going on with people who we might have thought were reasonable. TDS is towards the top with the attitude to do anything possible that might get him out of office, and mix that with #metoo and you got a bomb.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Does Law & Order SUV also have an episode where a Supreme Court nominee rapes someone at a party when he was in high school?

Asking for a friend.

LOL, it wouldn't surprise me if it did, but I don't think so.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You've never been to the champagne dressing rooms I take it?

If I'm going to a special room with champagne it isn't going to be at Bergdorf's. I want to be glitter-covered when I leave.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

If I'm going to a special room with champagne it isn't going to be at Bergdorf's. I want to be glitter-covered when I leave.

That isn't glitter.

There's a thought, what's really preventing a store like Bergdorf's from having two-way mirrors in their dressing room, and allowing it's better paying clients from … err … enjoying the view? These sex cults have been around for a long time, and we've seen worse abuse of power then allowing people to pay to see unsuspecting people be showgirls. Could E. Jean Carrol just be a over the hill member looking for that last show before it's all over. I mean we saw how it worked out for Stephanie Clifford and her dead as a (T&C violation) turn around because of an allegation.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Could E. Jean Carrol just be a over the hill member looking for that last show before it's all over. I mean we saw how it worked out for Stephanie Clifford and her dead as a (T&C violation) turn around because of an allegation.

I think you're comparing Apples to Watermelons.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Could E. Jean Carrol just be a over the hill member looking for that last show before it's all over. I mean we saw how it worked out for Stephanie Clifford and her dead as a (T&C violation) turn around because of an allegation.

I think you're comparing Apples to Watermelons.

In the end, all fruit wants to get eaten. Carrol just want to be that fruit that isn't turned into jam or anything, but sadly she might have just become a piece of fruitcake.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join