It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Law & Order"... ripped off by the headlines...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Roflmao

No surprise as part of the Steele dossier was based on a 4chan troll post; hint, it had to do with urination...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
She lived with ALF?

Now I'm jealous.........

To be fair in her book she talks about this Alien Life Form that lived with her for a short time in the 80's. It was trying to harvest earth cats for some reason.

edit on 26-6-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I fear that she’s not right in the head.

(post by IAMTAT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
So are you saying it's just a coincidence?
HAHAHAHA!
That kind of denial defense caused by super TDS makes me laugh too hard and hurts my stomach

# happens...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room...

Evidently, E. Jean Carrol's Donald Trump accusation, was featured in an episode of "Law & Order"... (season 13, episode 11)

FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room (VIDEO) Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft June 25, 2019 Share 52Tweet Email This was awkward. CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday interviewed E. Jean Carroll, a woman who alleged Donald Trump raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1990’s. Bergdorf Goodman is a very high-end department store packed with attentive salespeople and security which makes Carroll’s claims even more preposterous. Anderson Cooper was left speechless and stuttering and decided to cut to commercial break after E. Jean Carroll called rape “sexy.” “I think most people think of rape as being sexy,” Carroll said. “They think of the fantasies.” The woman is not well. And it appears she is also a plagiarist. Carroll’s story is eerily similar to an episode of Law and Order from season 13 — right down to the rape fantasy in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.

Source

It's uncanny... "ripped from the headlines...", or, in this case... "ripped from their scripts..."

The MSM has become a parody of itself... "The Onion" has become a more reliable source of news, than either CNN, or MSNBC.

You know it's bad, when Anderson Cooper uncomfortably demands a commercial break...

More likely, L&A writer's stole it from the societal programming that all women fantasize about being raped. Garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room...

Evidently, E. Jean Carrol's Donald Trump accusation, was featured in an episode of "Law & Order"... (season 13, episode 11)

FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room (VIDEO) Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft June 25, 2019 Share 52Tweet Email This was awkward. CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday interviewed E. Jean Carroll, a woman who alleged Donald Trump raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1990’s. Bergdorf Goodman is a very high-end department store packed with attentive salespeople and security which makes Carroll’s claims even more preposterous. Anderson Cooper was left speechless and stuttering and decided to cut to commercial break after E. Jean Carroll called rape “sexy.” “I think most people think of rape as being sexy,” Carroll said. “They think of the fantasies.” The woman is not well. And it appears she is also a plagiarist. Carroll’s story is eerily similar to an episode of Law and Order from season 13 — right down to the rape fantasy in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.

Source

It's uncanny... "ripped from the headlines...", or, in this case... "ripped from their scripts..."

The MSM has become a parody of itself... "The Onion" has become a more reliable source of news, than either CNN, or MSNBC.

You know it's bad, when Anderson Cooper uncomfortably demands a commercial break...

More likely, L&A writer's stole it from the societal programming that all women fantasize about being raped. Garbage in, garbage out.

What are the odds that they BOTH use the SAME rape fantasy...occurring in the SAME city in the SAME store...in the SAME dressing room...in the SAME dept. of that store?

A billion-to-one sounds reasonable.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Just for sh!t's and giggles I checked S13E11 of law and order svu. It's actually true, the judge has a rape fantasy that is accommodated in a bergdorf goodman dressing room in the lingerie department lol. It's in the last 15 minutes of the episode, so don't let the title of "theatre tricks" fool you :-)

Straight-up plagiarism and atypical liberal mental disease. Hopefully she finds help for her sickness.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/26.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Does Law & Order SUV also have an episode where a Supreme Court nominee rapes someone at a party when he was in high school?

Asking for a friend.

(post by Jason88 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
To be fair in her book she talks about this Alien Life Form that lived with her for a short time in the 80's. It was trying to harvest earth cats for some reason. Then she talked about this time when she worked in the mail room at the newspaper, and had this foreign guy named Balkie that helped her pay the rest. It's all very interesting stuff, surely she couldn't this stuff up?

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

I'm being sarcastic, there's no need to by her book and empower people like her.

Is that you, Cousin Larry?!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oops
Its like watching wil e coyote

That coyote had a better plan, and a better supply chain...

...he was also a super-genius... unlike the folks at CNN...

I love it when a plan comes together...

Wait. What?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Honestly, it's absolutely shameless. I watched the A. Cooper interview; it was laughable... at best. The left is beyond desperate... they have lost their collective minds.

The big issue here is that it only takes a crazy woman to suggest Trump raped her 20, 30, 50 years ago to get a one on one interview from Cooper. The sad part is the TDS people will not see past this than the interview and so they are convinced that he did it, so I guess mission accomplished.

If I were Trump I would sue the crap out of CNN

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

Just doing my ATS job, denying ignorance and all. Carry on in fantasy land.

How was it verified years ago? Also were does the "rape was sexy" and "I lived with an alien" fit within your logic?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Just doing my ATS job, denying ignorance and all. Carry on in fantasy land.

How was it verified years ago? Also were does the "rape was sexy" and "I lived with an alien" fit within your logic?

She told other journalists at the time, other respected journalists, who've verified her claim that she did mention it when it happened.

As in, this didn't come out of nowhere, it's been stewing.

TWENTY Two women have accused that loser in the oval office of sexual assault.

I'm not changing anyone's mind, none of us are, but now Americans know who the fascists are among us. Keep the blinders on for your Dear Leader. The rest of us are watching and learning about the rot in America supporting Trump.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

TWENTY Two women have accused that loser in the oval office of sexual assault.

I'm not changing anyone's mind, none of us are, but now Americans know who the fascists are among us. Keep the blinders on for your Dear Leader. The rest of us are watching and learning about the rot in America supporting Trump.

You didn't answer my question about where the rape was sexy and I lived with a alien... I guess that crap is not convenient to address or fit within your narrative.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join