It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alexandria Ocasio Cortez IQ NOT available?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Hmm...whats yours?

Well its much higher than 85 so lets just keep on promoting ignorance among the people of the earth. How about we play a game, you guess what mine is and then I will divulge. I mean mines already pubic record so I cant make it up as it is what it is. Oh if you don't want to play a game; why not? That other woman in the Congressional House can play games so can we. Right?

Was just pointing out its all relative ...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hmm...whats yours?

And what does it have to do with the price of fish?

Nothing...you made it an issue

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't need to know AOC's IQ to know whether or not she is whip smart. I simply listen to her. At every Congressional hearing I've seen her participate in, her questioning was absolutely brilliant, much better than her constituents. I'm not saying she is smarter, but AOC has great insight and is not afraid to dig deep rather than put on a show.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Too bad but she doens't do here own work. She reads from a script.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Her IQ is unavailable because it is non-existent!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Her IQ is unavailable because it is non-existent!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
AOC is not a deep thinker but we have an idiocracy right now in politics. Which is good since if these people were smart and actually sane, they'd be much harder to keep tabs on and to challenge. Obama was touted as a genius to fit an image but he was a very average intellect. His records were sealed and there's no doubt he had help doing everything he is said to have accomplished. Now we have phonies like this David Hogg getting into Harvard, and Ronan Farrow who had a degree made for him and now is supposed to be a brilliant journalist. Its all an act, a sham. So AOC is an idiot who reads a script and then makes an ass of herself when left on her own. Be glad. If she was intelligent she'd be dangerous.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Waterglass

You know what...since all the Trump minions are so obsessed with what Cortez's IQ score is, they should make both Trump and AOC do an IQ test, then publically release both results.

It'd be gold...I guarantee she'd score higher than him.

And that's exactly the reason why Trump's refusing to release his school records. He's got a severe learning disorder.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I think you're confusing Trump with 0bama.

Or has 0bama released his school records?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
a reply to: Jason88

I think you're confusing Trump with 0bama.

Or has 0bama released his school records?

Um, ok.... Obama from a poor family managed to get into Harvard.
Trump, a rich kid has threaten to sue if his college, Wharton School, records were released. He even threatened his high school if his records were released. The writings on the wall. And you think it's not, no one can help you see.

Source: time.com...

edit on 26-6-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Have you seen the recent thread that she was caught in several pics at the Border, claiming to be looking at illegals but nothing was there!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Have you seen the recent thread that she was caught in several pics at the Border, claiming to be looking at illegals but nothing was there!

Yes, funny as F...

I'm wondering if she was looking so upset because she couldn't find her IQ...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I just looked again at a bunch of those. Wow, what a lame-ass bitch that is. Still, it would be interesting to know its actual iq. I suspects it's somewhere between about 80 to 90 and she is an idiot savant in acting. So, just barely "smart" enough to be acceptable as a puppet.

Eta: just out of interest, I wonder how many links AOC has to soros and Obama's foundation, who is ActBlue funded by I wonder? She really does seem a bit of a caricature used for distraction.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/28.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Someone wrote me that it was 85. I interpreted it as 85 percentile. Me thinks its 85. After these pics I have had it and I wish her own party would remove her and the other one. They still have enough to hold the majority. These two are in my opine Anarchists.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

We used to say toss some marbles onto the floor and see if they chase them

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join