It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target list was leaked to Iran before US strike

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The United States planned a military strike against Iran over its downing of a US Drone yesterday, but the attack had to be called-off because an American target list was forwarded to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp as the US operation got underway.

US Intelligence determined that a security breach had taken place and our pilots would be flying into a death trap had the operation been allowed to proceed.

BETRAYED! ATTACK TARGET LIST SENT TO IRAN BEFORE US STRIKE; ABORTED

If this is not fake news than the culprit needs to be found and all involved need to be punished harshly! It is being reported that satellites and possibly other assets keeping an eye on Iran saw that they were repositioning their surface-to-air missiles and anti-aircraft guns to protect the targets on the list. US intelligence realized that the list had been leaked and the strike was called off.

There is now an urgent investigation by the military and law enforcement to find out who leaked the list. A senior official has indicated that the leak may have come from an ally nation. Very few people had access to the target list and it will not be hard to determine who leaked it.

edit on 22-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This might be the reason the President called it off.

edit:

The cover story.
edit on 6/22/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

...said one senior official.

In other words, it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If it's true, I bet I know which HAM operator sent the message, and who's office "OK'ed" the signal. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out either. As I said though, "If it's true".

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It would make more sense then the president calling it off at launch time.

The next question is how did they find out it was leaked. A US spy in Iran? Convenient it got done on time.

Shady from every direction.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This is obvious fake news.

If it were true, then they would have kept the supposed planned strike on the downlow and just selected new targets.... The gullibility of people is astonishing.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hal Turner Eh!

Hahahahahahaha.....................................................................................

link   

I certainly hope that is not true. If it is, heads need to roll. That is outright treason. There is no grey area here.

There shouldn't even be that possibility. There should not be more than a handful of individuals privy to that information prior to around 30 minutes before the assault, and that includes allies.

If that is not the case, then there is something seriously wrong with the chain of command of our military.

link   
I guess we could end out with a war against another country then Iran now.. or both

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I smell a rat that rhymes with Obama and Kerry.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Could be real, but then what would be the "unconfirmed reason" why the attacks weren't 100% missiles from ships ?

edit on Jun-22-2019 by xuenchen because: 🤡

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It would make more sense then the president calling it off at launch time.

The next question is how did they find out it was leaked. A US spy in Iran? Convenient it got done on time.

Shady from every direction.

I think calling it off was the plan all along.

It took the wind out of the "Trump is a warmonger" crowd, while simultaneously putting him in the position where if Iran pulls another bonehead stunt he can go in hard, with no messing around with a "limited" response, and no one can really complain that there was some "misunderstanding".

Iran has been duly warned, and given a "pass" that they will not get again.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd turned to lurking for a while but signed in to reply to this.

What is going on? This whole Iran thing is just balls out crazy. Trumps acting odd, now this. We've never had a situation like this before. I'm quite confused about where it's going. I don't want war and it's clear someone in the US government doesn't want it either otherwise they wouldn't have sent the list to Iran.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Yeah, I think might be something such as that. Trying to please both sides. But then we know how that often goes.

Wouldn't he have asked about casualties, etc long before the strike was readied. I have kinda given up on logic with the government.

GD

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not really a death trap. The Washington Post is reporting that a US Cyber attack wiped out Iran's anti air capability. Maybe an inconvenience, or maybe a US show of force to say we kicked in the door- now its time to talk.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It was reported yesterday that we let Iran know, so they could evacuate the locations. Keep the casualties as low as possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GD

Where did you see that?

Do you have a link?

ETA - Found it, thanks for the info.

Though crippling to Iran’s military command and control systems, the operation did not involve a loss of life or civilian casualties — a contrast to conventional strikes, which the president said he called back Thursday because they would not be “proportionate.”

Trump approved cyber-strikes against Iran’s missile systems

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Nothing from this site can be trusted.

Research Hal Turner you will find something very very interesting
in his past. That is all, please do the research.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'll just say that whoever leaked the fact that we were even going to attack at all should be put in jail.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks will do.

I have my doubts if it is true, that's why I started out the post the way I did. You never know though, even the blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

ETA - Wow, didn't take much research. I see what you are referring to.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join