It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson Police Called To Tory Leadership Contenders Home.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello, Hello. What's going on here then ? Sound's like a lovers tiff that got a bit to heavy.

The Guardian reported Carrie Symonds could be heard telling Mr Johnson to "get off me" and "get out of my flat

The paper said the neighbour was inside their own flat when they recorded the alleged altercation. It said that in the recording - heard by the Guardian, but not by the BBC - Mr Johnson could be heard refusing to leave the flat and telling the woman to "get off my laptop" before there was a loud crashing noise

Ms Symonds is allegedly heard saying the MP had ruined a sofa with red wine: "You just don't care for anything because you're spoilt. You have no care for money or anything."

"The caller was concerned for the welfare of a female neighbour.

www.bbc.co.uk...

God help us. This man could be our next PM.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

My you were quick of the mark there.......Just heard it on the news!!

Might just push Jeremy Hunt a bit further ahead ...... no one likes an

aggressive assaulter apparently a neighbour recorded the row!!!!

Too much red wine I believe!!

edit on 21-6-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Conservative Party Members have a very tough choice to make for their new leader.

And we all as a country will have to suffer the consequences.

Happy days.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"You just don't care for anything because you're spoilt. You have no care for money or anything."

Sounds like the Tory party as a whole

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh come on at least he will be entertainment, which ever we get in once the Tory's have made up there mind's they are going to try to screw us over as quickly as they can anyway before Labour get's back into power and in the meantime let Boris have his way - I mean he only want's to cut tax for the Rich - supposedly backed off on that one though but were there is a vested interest there is always a way in politics.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

before Labour get's back into power and in the meantime let Boris have his way - I mean he only want's to cut tax for the Rich - supposedly backed off on that one though but were there is a vested interest there is always a way in politics.

I doubt Corbyn has any less nasty skeletons in his

cupboard..... Dianne Abbot?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It said that in the recording - heard by the Guardian, but not by the BBC

Johnson and his girlfriend had an argument , police were called (presumably by the nosy neighbor) and police went away.

Couples argue , where's the problem ?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Did anyone have sex with a pig?

No body shaming comments....

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Warranted but let's be fair at least we can't wish these two were on an island together because they are but the rest of us are also stuck with them god help us indeed.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ever tried to get wine out of upholstery.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Not that way inclined myself but I am sure that some prison inmate would love his company.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
God help us. This man could be our next PM.

Because he ruined a sofa with red wine?
God help us- are we going to get four more weeks of increasingly desperate "Let's stop Boris at all costs" campaigning?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He told his bird to " Get off his laptop " Sounds like his serial cheating is still going on.

Excellent PM material don't you think ?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If the command was "Get on my lap", THAT would be a problem.
If she is using his computer (or sitting on it) and he wants her to stop, as the words imply, that sounds like a reasonable request.

edit on 21-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If she is using his computer and he wants her to stop, as the words imply, that sounds like a reasonable request

Do you make reasonable requests that are loud enough to go through your neighbours wall?

Come on.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

He told his bird to " Get off his laptop " Sounds like his serial cheating is still going on.
Excellent PM material don't you think ?

Hey dont be so quick.....I watched an obscure TV programme the other night

I would get banned from here if I told you on here what some young girls were

doing with lap tops.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Do you make reasonable requests that are loud enough to go through your neighbours wall?

Any reasonable request might be made loudly if the other person takes no notice the first time
What I detect in this report is DESPERATION. "We can't think of any other way to stop him!"

edit on 21-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Any reasonable request might be made loudly if the other person takes no notice the first time
What I detect in this report is DESPERATION. "We can't think of any other way to stop him!"

Get off me. Get out of my flat.

Yep, that is certainly a reply that should be given to someone who makes a reasonable request to someone.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yet in the event she saw no reason to complain to the police when they called.
So the trouble-makers who recorded the event "out of fear for her safety" are obviously getting really DESPERATE.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Um, where's the problem? It's the possible future leader of the Conservative Party and the Prime Minister of England that's the problem. We may not mind a clown. But a drunken lout?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join