It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Nimitz UFO Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here's an interesting video of UFO encounters, straight from the crew of the USS Nimitz. Later, they were made to sign 'Non Disclosure Agreements' and told that this never happened! Even the RMCs (Removable Memory Cartridges) or FDRs from the Hawkeye that was airborne in the airspace where the encounter took place were removed and handed over to two other anonymous air force officers, not part of the crew who then left in a Seahawk chopper.

November 2004, 90 miles of the coast of Mexico near San Diego, California, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises when unexplained events occurred. No one could have predicted what would soon confront the world's most advanced naval warships and fighter jets.

Here's the story of the crew members who witnessed these incredible events first hand.

edit on 18-6-2019 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Nice, but there is a recent thread alrady covering this
Nimitz Encounter Documentary

Before making a new thread, search for terms similar to yours to see if somebodys beaten you to the punch
edit on 18-6-2019 by ADAMandEVIL because: ETA fixes

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If you stand back and look at all the UFO/UAP revelations of these last few years it really is amazing.. I wonder how much longer it will continue ?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

Before making a new thread, search for terms similar to yours to see if somebodys beaten you to the punch

Damn! I tried looking for it but couldn't find a similar thread! And so posted it!!

Mods, please do the needful!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

Damn! I tried looking for it but couldn't find a similar thread! And so posted it!!

Mods, please do the needful!

Never mind! Good you brought this up as the other thread is lost somewhere in the labyrinths of ATS!!

And yes this seems pretty authentic as it is straight from the horse's mouth. In other words, no bull#! Why did the 'MIB' take away the Black Box of the Hawkeye? Obviously there's a lot to hide!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
OP use the search bar.
It will save you a headache in the future.
Since the new Unidentified series started there has been 15 new threads created dealing with the same topic.
Although its great your trying to contribute to ATS, these threads usually get closed and directed to one of the existing.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If Tic Tac does not use this for marketing they should go out of business.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So.... Why come they no look like saucers anymore?

Hint: The same reason why the P-38 Lightning looks so much different than the F-35 Lightning II.

Evolution baby....by intelligent design.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

OP use the search bar.
It will save you a headache in the future.
Since the new Unidentified series started there has been 15 new threads created dealing with the same topic.
Although its great your trying to contribute to ATS, these threads usually get closed and directed to one of the existing.

I am always of the mind set that even if there are other threads on the same subject, my thread on the subject is the superior one deserving to get all of the replies. I haven't been wrong about that yet.
edit on 6/18/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Yeah. I mean after all, who doesn't want alien breath?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
So.... Why come they no look like saucers anymore?

Hint: The same reason why the P-38 Lightning looks so much different than the F-35 Lightning II.
Evolution baby....by intelligent design.

People still see saucers and triangles and cigar shapes. And spherical UFOs a-plenty! It's just that the ticky-tacky UFOs are getting more coverage these days.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Well...
You got me there. Lol

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Not reported nearly as frequently as they were, and Ive followed reports for so long I`m of the mind that many credible UFO sightings are human made. Those are the ones my comment was directed at, as for those "other" encounters. Well I hope to see the day we find out WTF that thing was that JAL Flight 1628 encountered over Alaska.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So Gary Voorhis says that 2 plain clothes men helicoptered in and confiscated the evidence from the Princeton.

www.youtube.com...

and Patrick Hughes says that 2 men in uniform helicoptered in and confiscated the evidence from the Nimitz.

www.youtube.com...

But these could be the same 2 men who had just changed clothes to add confusion to the ranks.

Why bother to send one helicopter to get the "Banger" bricks and another to get the destroyers bricks?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For anyone who missed it, Gary gave updated info that was wrong in his original interview video.

Pinned by The Nimitz Encounters

Gary Voorhis1 month ago

The edit was to update anything we find out to wrong or misleading. In the original, my comments about the USO were based on the information i got from a junior tech. Since then I have spoken to the POIC and he explained what was going on at the time and how this information could not be accurate. So we relayed this to you. If we get reliable info on the USO or if I can get ahold of the tech that told me about it we will post another edit. I hope this can clear up any confusion about this edit. Thank you all for your support and keep being critical. I will never flame anyone for disagreeing or questioning anything in this video.

The updated video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I was just in that area Sunday, right off the bottom tip of Catalina on a whale watching cruise. Saw plenty of dolphins, but no UFO's. No whales either, guess they wanted more money to show up.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is also the "man overboard!" video, for anyone who missed that.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join