It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz Encounters Documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For those that deny what was seen on that day was otherworldly, please enjoy this illuminating documentary -

November 2004, 90 miles of the coast of Mexico near San Diego, California, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises when unexplained events occurred. No one could have predicted what would soon confront the world's most advanced naval war ships and fighter jets. Aerial craft would appear that forever changed all those that encountered them. The answers to the question of “what are they?” remains unanswered by the sailors and the US Gov. After years of cloaked secrecy the true story can finally be told. With multiple witnesses from the ships, their first hand testimony is impossible to deny. Our film features CGI re-creations as told by the sailors and naval aviators that witnessed them. Aside from the historical fictionalized dialog (no one recorded the radio conversations), the story itself is based on the facts of the case, including official US government docs, witness statements, news reports and official timelines.

See www.thenimitzencounters.com for links to the official documents. Contact us at [email protected]

Some military personnel have requested their names be removed or remain anonymous, out of respect for their privacy we have changed names and details to protect their identity. All similarities to persons living or dead is unintentional. The producers have made every attempt to verify details and deny any liability for errors or omissions.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Thank you for posting this!
It was very informative.
This came out today MAJOR BREAKING NEWS from Good Morning America

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Thanks. Will save it for later.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow, fascinating! Watched both vids in this thread. Thank you!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I saw this yesterday.
Still surprises me the navy released the footage.
I wonder if they will ever release the whole encounter?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I thought it was fairly well done. And the CGI recreations were not bad. At least you get a sense of what these guys might have seen. Pretty puzzling all around. I liked the part (even though it was third-hand information) where it was claimed that the raw IR footage of the Tic-Tacs supposedly showed clear detail, including some funky little appendages under the things themselves.

But I still get the feeling that this will all blow over someday and be as nostalgic as the Alien Autopsy with nothing definitive ever found.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I liked the part (even though it was third-hand information) where it was claimed that the raw IR footage of the Tic-Tacs supposedly showed clear detail, including some funky little appendages under the things themselves.

Third hand? Farvor is on video record making those statements directly. That's a first hand recount direct from the source first witness of the actual event and he said the same about the HD footage he reviewed later on the ship.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw this yesterday.
Still surprises me the navy released the footage.
I wonder if they will ever release the whole encounter?

Won't happen, and the only reason more info was released was through FOIA requests, but the actual case has been known about for a few years.

Couple of points, there was actually a few incidents reported over a certain time line with the Nimitz, this event must have happened around the same time:

Additionally, with the "Tic-Tac" incident itself, the object definitely shows signs of intelligence in the reaction to the F-18's. Hypothetically, from the point the disturbance in the water is spotted by the second crew (Fervor), does it not seem like a distraction move on the part of the airborne "Tic-Tac" in drawing the fighters away from the original location in the water?

Secondly, the usual unidentified officials turning up and confiscating the data, one would assume that the carrier was in touch with a base (I'm unfamiliar with Navy communication techniques) and reporting events, so very possibly that's how those guys got notification to grab the data.

Last I heard, the rest of information didn't exist through additional FOIA requests, and obviously if the radar and flight data has been confiscated, I doubt there will be anything else, other than maybe additional witnesses coming forward

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I saw it yesterday , and wondered why there was no thread about the Documentary on ATS about it , i found it interesting.

Whatever they are they sure outmatch anything that we the public currently know about.

The tic tac seems to play around with the jets almost in a mocking matter to show them that they have no chance to keep up with it.

Jumping from space to just below the water in seconds , those are some shocking flight characteristics , world changing stuff

If it is all real i really hope these are black projects from humans , because if they are not what are we gonna do then ?
edit on 1-6-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Nimitz Encounters video is very professionaly made.
It takes skill, resources and effort to produce.
Someone seriously wanted this information out.

Definitively part of disclosure if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Didn't look very well mate, the initial details of the Nimitz encounter broke right here on ATS back in 2007

theaviationist.com... at-it-was/
edit on -180002019-06-01T01:01:49-05:000000004930201949062019Sat, 01 Jun 2019 01:01:49 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Yeah i saw threads about it in the past, i meant a thread discussing this specific documentary

I edited it , but thanks for pointing out the error.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This took place near Catalina island and I remember Some years back there was another video suggesting a underwater UFO base near there and in this NIMITZ video some of these objects went underwater, maybe someone has any additional info.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that documentary about this incident, it was very interesting to see it in that format. I remember the short tic-tac video being posted on ATS back a few years ago, but with out any context to the short clip, it was easy to dismiss as they looked almost sea-bird like. Now I'm left scratching my head.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Wow,very interesting documentary thanks.

Ive been following both the tic tac story,and I think the same kind of ufos may have been responsible for some of the sightings in mexico-Im thinking of a video I saw of many high moving points of light zooming and swarming about.

Whatever they are,I doubt that they are earthly in origin.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Wow.
The slow disclosure is gathering pace it seems.
Interesting times ahead.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The best part about this documentary is the confirmed technical details from some of the military officers that were manning the radars and broadcasting the positioning information.

"It descended from 24,000 feet to 50 feet above the water in 0.78 seconds."

Rough math that's somewhere around 20,800mph.

Humans have survived top speeds during space flight of up to 24,000mph relative to Earth.

The accelerations were probably in kill human territory though, because the Apollo crew didn't hit 24,000mph from a standstill, in one second.

One of the pilots suggested drones. The documentary makes this sound like a covert black project test, not aliens. I heard about some Area 51 drone testing and some "project Falcon" thing a long time ago, involving unmanned aerial vehicles. They wanted to get it up to Mach 20.
Very ambitious project. This was around the time that UFO Hunters filmed Area 51 overnight with HD cameras and caught something doing over Mach 3-4 just before landing.

The documentary makes me lean towards field testing of this Falcon project or one of it's successors.

Popping into a Navy aerial training zone for a real world test, seems like something we would do. Remember when they asked the training jet, what it's armament was?
I get the feeling, the jet would have been told to abort and come back, if it had any live missile ordnance onboard. Wouldn't want the F-18 to get lucky, and blow up a billion dollar super drone.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
The best part about this documentary is the confirmed technical details from some of the military officers that were manning the radars and broadcasting the positioning information.

"It descended from 24,000 feet to 50 feet above the water in 0.78 seconds."

Rough math that's somewhere around 20,800mph.

Humans have survived top speeds during space flight of up to 24,000mph relative to Earth.

The accelerations were probably in kill human territory though, because the Apollo crew didn't hit 24,000mph from a standstill, in one second.

One of the pilots suggested drones. The documentary makes this sound like a covert black project test, not aliens. I heard about some Area 51 drone testing and some "project Falcon" thing a long time ago, involving unmanned aerial vehicles. They wanted to get it up to Mach 20.
Very ambitious project. This was around the time that UFO Hunters filmed Area 51 overnight with HD cameras and caught something doing over Mach 3-4 just before landing.

The documentary makes me lean towards field testing of this Falcon project or one of it's successors.

Popping into a Navy aerial training zone for a real world test, seems like something we would do. Remember when they asked the training jet, what it's armament was?
I get the feeling, the jet would have been told to abort and come back, if it had any live missile ordnance onboard. Wouldn't want the F-18 to get lucky, and blow up a billion dollar super drone.

Accelerating to 20+k mph and back to 0 again within 0.78 seconds would tear any manmade object apart. Its one thing to travel at those speeds in the upper atmosphere and another at sea level. The air denisity and resulting pressure is much higher.

And besides that, the object had no wings, control surfaces or visible form of propulsion.

Drone? Yeah right.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Drone? Yeah right.

What is seen in the released videos, could very well be a drone.

The issue here imho is that you have videos that are sold as proof of a fantastic story, while the videos don't contain anything fantastic. In fact the videos could be completely unrelated, and you wouldn't know.

So you are left with a fantastic story but no actual data to support it, sensationalized to maximize its entertainment value.

And lets be honest, that's what Ufology is for most people. Entertainment. So enjoy it I guess. It is certainly a cool story.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If the CGI remake of the event is accurate it would seem the 737 size vehicle just under the water may have deployed the F18 sized tic tac as a decoy to allow the 737 size vehicle to escape.

The airborne radar aircraft and the fighters not seeing the crafts on radar (while at cruising altitudes) but the Princeton did paint them. I find that odd. Visual confirmation though was made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join