It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Kill Teams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I seem to recall some contact of Les Stroud's (probably from a clip of a "Survivorman: Bigfoot" episode), alleging that in a remote area in Canada a military team was alleged to have helo'd-in, repelled-down into an unprepared area, and eliminated a group of (also alleged obviously) Sasquatch.

It's also been mentioned in the past, that various federal government officials in the US, down to the forest-Ranger level know about these creatures, and participate in covering-up their presence.

I have often wondered, if that were the case, why would they do that? The only reason I could really think of is to prevent their presence from impacting commercial exploitation.

For example, if somebody found a legit Sasquatch body tomorrow, and it was fully vetted, examined by a major university and declared a known and documented new species, what would happen next?

I postulate, that it might be declared "Endangered" species (or a less-severe conservation classification, see Wikipedia). If that were the case, that might automatically kick-in certain protections of their "habitat". That could mean an end to logging where it exists in many places today, and end to oil & gas exploration in those areas, etc.

As far as alleged "kill teams" go, I would think there would have to be some threat to human life. Maybe a particular individual kills a human, and much like is done with other wild animals that kill a human, that results in calls the hunt-down and eliminate that particular animal. If these creatures are very communal and intelligent, we might really be talking about taking-out and entire group (family, tribe, whatever that would be).

Anyway, just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'd say that if there was any chance of potentially dangerous cryptids existing then the military would most certainly check it out. Its no secret that in the 80's in the UK, after a series of reports of large black cats, Royal Marine snipers were deployed across the moors. It may have all been hysteria at the time, but the military were taking no chances.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

British forces have had badluck in my area....and this story was supressed smoothly.

You should have seen the rest of the Army they flooded the River Valley with over supposedly one little black bear.....lol...they had a literal ARMY carrying Automatic Rifles...and high calibre scoped hunting rifles....no they did not find the "bear".....we will never know if they found anything or not now will we.
edit on 4-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

A mass exodus makes me think the big one is finally coming. Perhaps they know what humans do not?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

A mass exodus makes me think the big one is finally coming. Perhaps they know what humans do not?

They absolutely do know...they are heading inland to high ground getting themselves away from the Coastlines.
After "The Big One" they will again sink into obscurity or they may be the ones left alive carrying the torch for homonid development on a post-event Earth... replacing us.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing I'll definitely check these out

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the film "Dog Soldiers".
The missing 411 case mentioned earlier in the thread, is the only documented case investigated by a military team I've ever heard/read about.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We should use this same concept, but for cartels in Mexico, limited strike assets and a restricted operational scope.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Saw that on a dead cloudy misty day at the noonish hour, was pretty cool, saw it all. That chick really caught me by surprise, did not expect that lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The soldier who went missing on the run was found in a river near the end of May 2011. Cause of death was ruled as accidental drowning.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Have you herd of the SCP foundation?
it is fictional stories on youtube.
www.youtube.com...
it will not let me inbed link?
and pc game.

its capture or kill team and imprisonment of cryptids.
that is any thing from a god, superman, vampire to talking dog.
of and some times earth or the universe gets destroy'd!

only some of it is funny!

edit on 8-11-2019 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Retro~Burn

David Paulides (Missing 411 author) participated in an investigation where US Army Green Berets (Special Forces) were called in and they conducted their own mission and did not involve anyone from the police or park service. This was inside Yosemite if I recall correctly. I could be wrong on the park but I vividly remember Paulides making mention of this as it struck him odd to have US Special Forces on a search and rescue mission with the civil authorities.

Later on Paulides reached out to an active duty friend inside the US Army and inquired about this and the only comment his friend made was "US Special Forces do not conduct search and rescue missions".

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Anymore updates from the group on this? Any validity here?
a reply to: 1point92AU

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join