It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ‘thinks he knows’ who was behind 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

“We’re Going to Take out 7 Countries in 5 Years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”
-General Wesley Clarke - March 2007.

Bingo. That's the grand ole plan

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
He's probably going to say something like it was Obama before he was President. He's going to say it was a "leftist" conspiracy to bring down the US.

edit on 18-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
He's probably going to say something like it was Obama before he was President. He's going to say it was a "leftist" conspiracy to bring down the US.

I would love it if he accused AOC that would just be the best thing ever!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Except....that is not what happened. No one blew up the financial records for the DoD.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Check it out, it's only 35 seconds. This was on 9-10-01

Coincidence?
edit on 18-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Except....that is not what happened. No one blew up the financial records for the DoD.

And the issues with the accounting systems were already known about and still are. Of course the conspiracy theorists will just ignore all of this and continue with their fantasies

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I already showed you on the last page how this is incorrect. Pull your head out man.

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
What are you talking about...Cheney announced on 9-10-01 that Trillions of dollars we're misplaced...the next day the financial record keepers office is blown up.

I used to believe this was true but it isn't. This was actually announced way before 9/11. Here is an article from March 2000.

www.gazettetimes.com...

Rumsfeld was actually talking about the need for a better accounting system and using this as an example.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I already showed you on the last page how this is incorrect. Pull your head out man.

What are you talking about...Cheney announced on 9-10-01 that Trillions of dollars we're misplaced...the next day the financial record keepers office is blown up.

I used to believe this was true but it isn't. This was actually announced way before 9/11. Here is an article from March 2000.

www.gazettetimes.com...

Rumsfeld was actually talking about the need for a better accounting system and using this as an example.

Never going to listen. They've made up their mind and firmly locked it

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Rummy had given the same speech many times before. I checked his ajenda and it is true. It's about disparate accounting practices and computer system compatability.....Y2K

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

AP story, March 2000

"The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said.

"These ($6.9 trillion in) entries were processed to force financial data to agree with various data sources, to correct errors and to add new data," the inspector general said. "The magnitude of accounting entries required to compile the DoD financial statements highlights the significant problems DoD has producing accurate and reliable financial statements with existing systems and processes."

hv.greenspun.com...

Rumsfeld, was asked about it during his confirmation hearings on January 11, 2001.

The Media asked him several times over the spring/summer of 2001.

On September 10, 2001, he gave a speech "DOD Acquisition and Logistics Excellence Week Kickoff—Bureaucracy to Battlefield" where he stated this :

"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us...."

In other words, it was never about missing money. And, it was not forgot about on Sept 11, 2001.

February 2002 DOD news release.

archive.defense.gov...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Or.......the Deep State?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I appreciate the detailed response but.. all I see is DR blaming computers for the lost trillions.

You made no mention of Halliburton? why is that.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Damn our truths and how it may alter the atmosphere inside your bubble.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Nope.. I am always willing to listen to counter points. Just haven't heard one compelling enough to abandon logic to this point.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Damn our truths and how it may alter the atmosphere inside your bubble.

And that's the best you've got. What an utterly pointless comment

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Because it was never about "lost" trillions. And had nothing to do with Halliburton. But, by all means, continue to believe the lie that the Pentagon was blown up to cover up the theft of the Federal Government piggy bank.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I used to write loads of 9/11 threads getting into a lot of Truther claims I done one about Rumsfeld's Missing Trillions that you might find interesting, its a older thread so quite a few of the videos don't work and there might be a couple of dead links but most of its still relevant if you want to know more about the video you linked to.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Of course he knows who the "other" is. The Saudis. His BFFs. Just like every prez before him.

The same fine people he does magic sword dances with and rubs magic balls with.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Given that she was 12 years old at the time, I would love to see the tweet.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So Trump is going to take out Bush and his cronies!

Maybe he will take out Obama and the Clinton's too.
Just write them off as collateral damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join