It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutor John Durham is Zeroing In on President Obamas Top Intel People.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But what about that "special" export license granted that ships to Canada and then to ________ ?????

"Snuggles & Smuggles" 😎

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

But what about those "unreported" and "delayed reporting" of "special" donations to the Clinton Foundation ??

Just a routine "oversight" I suppose😆

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pheonix358

Silly conspiracy theories is all that is. We may as well be arguing the existence of the tooth fairy.
But do dive into the murky end of the lake.

Wow, thats rich coming from someone who still pushes the ''Trump Russia'' narrative.

You're an embarrassment to this site.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

"What spam dude?"

Spam = replying to every single damn post one at a time....

I guess your IQ level isn't quite high enough to do multiple replys in one post....

You know like:

THIS IS

HOW YOU

a reply to: chr0naut

REPLY TO MULTIPLE POSTS

a reply to: Grambler

IN ONE POST...

INSTEAD OF SPAMMING A THREAD WITH 300 SINGLE REPLIES....

a reply to: network dude

NOT SO DIFFICULT UNLESS YOU GET JOLLIES FROM YOUR POST COUNTS.

I know you know this because I have told you before to quit replying to every single post in a thread.

Unless it affects your pay because you will have a lower post count.
edit on R022019-06-17T20:02:55-05:00k026Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032019-06-17T20:03:29-05:00k036Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Its time the mods banned this ridiculous poster.
Its seriously ridiculous how they blatantly ignore the rules of this site, the rules that made this site so great.

Silly doesn't believe what Silly types, its all a load of crap to annoy people.

Come on Mods... you've banned people for far less, how is it this one person who does nothing but annoy people remain untouched?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Its seriously ridiculous how they blatantly ignore the rules of this site, the rules that made this site so great.

Come on Mods... you've banned people for far less, how is it this one person who does nothing but annoy people remain untouched?

Donttreadonme as a mod has been told numerous times by me but then I get my posts removed.......

Lolz

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

FYI EVERYONE: ATS has a "report this member" icon right under where everyone's stars, flags, awards, etc. are located, on the left side of the window. The icon looks like the top half of a person, with no face. When someone crosses the line, report them to the ATS moderator staff. It works great, after a certain "critical mass" of complaints is reached.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Silly conspiracy theories is all that is. We may as well be arguing the existence of the tooth fairy.
But do dive into the murky end of the lake.

Wow, thats rich coming from someone who still pushes the ''Trump Russia'' narrative.

You're an embarrassment to this site.

Millions and millions and millions of Brits, Aussies, Europeans, Canadians etc :

“anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump anti Trump”

But ‘Russians’ influenced the outcome.

What a joke.

Russians did NOT influence the elections.

No matter what silly or any other moronic leftist says.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

To his credit Mr. Durham has fielded investigations for presidents on both sides of the aisle and is a well respected prosecutor.
Much like Robert Mueller was touted when that investigation first began.
I wonder what pillory Durham will endure when his investigation does not support trump

Finally, it almost sounds like some logical thinking from outside the box (still tainted with illogical biases). Kudos! Does this mean that you are preparing to accept Durham's report? Have you asked yourself about gameplan if some of these crazy right wing conspiracies hold water? I hope you can reconcile your beliefs with the truths when they arrive.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut

Here's the full text of the State Department cable from Wikileaks. Nothing nefarious about it, just a government errand for an FBI director delivering forensic evidence to Russian law enforcement.

so says the "official" report 😎

What "Wikileaks" cable?

Oops, forgot to paste the link. I've gone back and fixed it now.

from you link:

""" This site can’t be reached """ 💥🎱💥

Not sure what went wrong. Here's attempt No 2.

https://__._/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

Looks like ATS is actively blocking ' wikileaks . org '. You'll have to substitute it (without spaces) into the URL where there are underscores.

edit on 17/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Too bad it's never been "officially" proven true eh 😃

Parts have been proven true. Parts have been disproved.

The Mueller report, for one, while not mentioning the dossier by name, details several of the document's allegations, proving some and disproving others.

Which "parts" ? 😀

I have provided the full text of the dossier in previous posts and you can search the Mueller report's .pdf now, so you should be able to figure it out within a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The Mueller report, for one, while not mentioning the dossier by name, details several of the document's allegations, proving some and disproving others.

Which "parts" ? 😀

I have provided the full text of the dossier in previous posts and you can search the Mueller report's .pdf now, so you should be able to figure it out within a few minutes.

Good deflect.

😶

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Which "parts" ? 😀

Good deflect.

😶

Nah, I'm getting a cold and just feel drained of energy. Bloody lazy, actually.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It’s lose . Your political views match your reading level.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
HEADS UP!

In addition to the growing number of views/positions that conflict with President Trump, FBI Director Christopher Wray is now defying his immediate boss, Attorney General William Barr.

Wray Not Cooperating with Investigators: twitter.com...

Wray's FBI "loses" key evidence: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So please define “zeroing in”???

Because it sounds to me like it means “ accusing people of stuff you will never prove or hold them accountable for..” just like every other rightwing tribune story...

LOL

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So cute. Everyone discounts actual news sources on here and then swears by a website named "Rightwingtribune" .... next I will start posting stories from huffingtonpost and swearing them as gospel.

Good stuff.. thank you for the laugh. Why don't you hold your breath until the Obama administration goes to jail..

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is that what he said or is that how it's being spun?

Why if they have a case would they not bring it? trump would have their heads. Its all he wants for christmas. Prove everything he claimed is true. Barr is his Roy Cohn. He would not let anything slide if he could get away with it.

Look how he lied about the Mueller reports contents. So much so that some still do not know what the report actually says.

and you can show where Mueller stated he disagreed with Barr's report? (in context and everything)

Lie to yourself all you want, but here in the real world, facts aren't up for debate, they are facts.
www.lawfareblog.com...

you can use the above link to point to where Mueller disputed what Barr said.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

There have been a ton of revelations about "SPYGATE"

Its hard to make revelations about something that doesnt and never existed.

This is all tyrant trumps imagination or more likely lies and fabrications that dont contain a scintilla of truth.

Are you suggesting that His royal highness, Barack Sumohadiwojojo Sotero Obama committed no crime, or that he should be given a special pass, even if he did so? Sometimes you really amaze me with the things you say on here. Im a Centrist, and believe all crimes should be punished to the full extent of the law, regardless of what letter the criminal wears on their chest.

I didn't like Nixon , and I turned against George Bush, and John McCain after my personal research turned up unexpected information. I hold no punches. That is the scale we all stand on, that shows what a person is truly made of.

My dad is a retired scientist with many titles. He supported Nixon, and was summoned to the Whitehouse, by Nixons VP for a private meeting with the Vice President, and secretary of Agriculture. I cornered dad after Watergate, and asked him " now what do you think of Nixon". Dad passed the test with flying colors, when he replied " President Nixon is a crook"! My respect for my dad increased tenfold that very moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join