It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO ARABS on Flight 77 11-S

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i don't believe al-qaeda were entirely responsible for the attacks, the planning especially, but i don't think you need to get defensive about USA. I have a love/hate relationship with the US. I have family in Florida, and friends in NY, San Fransico. I love USA in so many ways, it can be wonderful.

But on 9/11, unlike Cold Anger i did not think "It's not arabs", why would i think that?

Bush say's that he saw the FIRST plane hit the tower, "the tv was obviously on", he adds.

I didn't see the first plane crash live, i don't actually think it was broadcast live anywhere, obviously we have all seen the infamous camcorder footage replayed after the event.

I was at school (like Bush) on 9/11, (remember we are hours ahead of NY, here in London), i had just finished my lunch break and returned to my class room. The TV was on and the first plane had ALREADY hit the tower, my first thoughts were ARAB suicide bombers, even before the second crash.

Meanwhile The Commander In Chief thought " it must have been a horrible accident"
www.whitehouse.gov...

Why did Bush lie? answer = he is hiding something very serious and isn't very good at thinking on his feet.

Remember if we believe Bush, i was more on the ball than him, ME!!!!! he's lying his a$$ off!!!!!!

Wizard, 9/11 wasn't organised entirely by the Pentagon, the FBi, the CIA or any of those other secret agencies, nobody is saying that it was. Only i believe rogue elements in all three had prior knowledge and alterior motives. It's important for this to be clear. The intelligence agencies are to protect the homeland, of course. But what you don't seem to understand is that the secracy that you trumpet leads to corruption, they aren't held accountable.
The Pentagon, CIA, FBI, NSA (and the rest) have benefited from the attacks, they will have increased spending, increased employment, and above all, increased power. Bottom line, they thought of 9/11 as a great opportunity, now it's up to you whether you believe they saw the opportunity before or after the attacks.

9/11 is the key to re-allignment in the middle east, we have already seen the (partial) removal of the Taliban, we just saw the Bathe party removed from Iraq. Know we are seeing a huge propaganda war against Iran (note Bin Laden being reported there), the US don't want to invade Iran, they want a democratic coup, no doubt the CIA is already in there somehow.
Bottom line, the USA military and intelligence needed an enemy to keep their sole super power status, with the cold war over, i am afraid to say it, but we know it's true, the new enemy of the USA is radical Islam. But the truth is it's just a charade for more $$$$$$$$$$$ thats life. The energy crisis is also playing a role in the game, Iraq will solve the problem for now.
September 11th = opportunity to get lots of friendly leaders in an oil rich region, where unfriendly leaders might also threaten our ally Israel.

The key to this puzzle lies in the incredible security breach that occured, especially with the amount of warnings leading up to the day, it seems America was allowed to be attacked, whether Wizard is gonna have sleepless nights now cos his security agencies don't give a flying f^ck about the average Joe, i don't really care, the point is they allowed the planes to crash into those buildings.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

Bush originally put Henry Kissinger in charge of the investigation into 9/11, WHAT A CHOICE! only he had to resign due to a conflict of interest!

This website is run by scientists seeking the truth about the events of 9/11, the forum discusses the area in way more depth than anything here, so if you want some alternative theories, not put up by any dick with some spare time, but by professional scientists, go here

physics911.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR Astute observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the planes that �crashed� on that day.

Did these "astute" observers consider that the Arab hijackers may not have used their real names?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I know one thing for sure...you coudn't hijack a plane load of grandmas in the US now. You can bet that jumping up and yelling that Allah crap will switfly lead one direction and one direction only..a brutal attack followed by a firm arsh whipping. Just ask Richard Reid. I'm sure he'll tell you how well he was treated before the plane he tried to blow-up landed. I guess thats why, in his mug shot, he looked like he had just went a few rounds with Mike Tyson.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I know one 6'1 225 pounder that will personally make sure that they lose enough teeth that they can never say Allah again. I'd like to see what a freaking 5'6 120 pound allah praising asshole terrorist with a box cutter is going to do to 6 of us.

To the terroristic bastards:

"I gave you fair warning, beware....." Big Pun R.I.P.

"Bring em' on" The W

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
maybe the passangers of the planes that crashed into the WTC attacked the hijackers. That is where the remote control theories, global hawk become interesting

feralnews.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Damn CA, I'm an idiot.

I swear that I didn't do it on purpose. I was looking to give you an answer ( as you can see it ) and I edited your post while I was just looking to copy it.

Only one line is missing, the one where you was saying that many peoples died in the 2 Gulf Wars ( more than have died the 9-11 ) and it wasn't fair.

It's a stupid mistake. I hope you'll agree with what I wrote, because you can see that your post is still here ( excepting one line ).

Sorry...I'm tired for the moment.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
But here is something interesting.......

Let�s say there is only one government in the world, one person in the world, one piece of land in the world, one house in the world, and you�ve just lost your job. As is the case of owning any property, the government makes you pay taxes on it, but since you own the only piece of land in the world and your an inch away from draining your own bank account, the government would be losing their only source of income. If this happened, unemployment would be up to 100% for the entire world, so it is not exactly in the government�s best interest to kick you off of your own land. So...what do they do?

Thankfully, someone in the government has a great idea: They will employ you to knock down your own house, paying you the money required for you to pay taxes back to them to stay there. A perfect alternative to the dismal future of 100% unemployment and 0 tax dollars filling up the government�s pockets, is it not? For if they did not employ you in some way, how then would the government pay its own employees?

With no alternative, you agree. You spend the next several weeks disassembling all of the pieces of your house to make way for what? You don�t know, and neither does the government. All you and the government knows is that unemployment is now at 0% (yipee!), you are happy because you are now bringing in enough money to pay for the piece of property upon which you live, so the government must be taking care of you. As a result you become a democrat.

[url=http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?ArticleID=588]>>>>Click for rest of article

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.msnbc.com...

Former New Jersey governor Thomas Kean, chairman of the federal 9/11 commission, discusses the status of the investigation with �Today� host Katie Couric.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Damn CA, I'm an idiot.

I swear that I didn't do it on purpose. I was looking to give you an answer ( as you can see it ) and I edited your post while I was just looking to copy it.

Only one line is missing, the one where you was saying that many peoples died in the 2 Gulf Wars ( more than have died the 9-11 ) and it wasn't fair.

It's a stupid mistake. I hope you'll agree with what I wrote, because you can see that your post is still here ( excepting one line ).

Sorry...I'm tired for the moment.

No problem, as soon as it doesn�t happen again

I know u didn�t make it on purpose, don�t worry i accept your apologizes.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Is it possible that the terrorists claimed different nationalities? I mean the people who use to check passports were only making about 7 dollars an hour before 9/11, I can't imagine it would be that hard to fake your identity in those days.

You thoughts.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
last night on the news they showed the feds uncovering thousands of fake passports, some Indian man had been selling them to immigrants or whatever.

my point is that my mate works at the Home Office, his job is to check applicants passports for forgeries. He missed his day of training and nobody found out. Stupid idiot doesn't have a clue how to tell a fake, he just lets them all pass.

i sure hope they get double checked.

my faith in the security of this country (UK) is at a new low

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
So it's on the internet, it must be true right?

Your right it was us, I changed my mind........we killed our own people to prove a point...........how sad of you to feel this way

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Shining Wizard]

i don't feel this way at all, i don't think the Government plotted to knock over the towers, i think Mossad did, i think the Government are hiding a lot. And i hardly think the start of what could develop into WW3 is "proving a point"

and by the way you say the Saudi family were the target, yet fail to understand that they are intertwined with the Islamic terrorist networks. The FBI is not allowed to investigate anything to do with Saudi money, which links to Bin Laden, why? on Bush's orders.

www.gregpalast.com...

i made a mistake in a previous post, there are thousands of facts concerning the day, time's places, movements, statements. And none of it fits the official caught off guard explanation, they clearly had time to act and didn't.

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Peace]

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Peace]

i know this is dragged out now, and i'm not trying to start it up again, but i want to retract that part where i said "i don't think the Government plotted to knock over the towers" What i was trying to get across is that i don't think the American government collectively decided to attack America, but certain people in the gov and their agencies did. IMPO

for a good explanation read the essay in the new thread i just made "Islamic Jihad or another Operation Northwoods"

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It makes a good case but I still maintain that if the government of this country was involved then it was at the Bush/Cheney level, I don't believe that lower level politicians would commit such a horrible act nor cover for it. At least I hope to god they wouldn't.

Good read

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
[ The "war on terrorism" is a war of conquest. Globalisation is the final march to the "New World Order", dominated by Wall Street and the U.S. military-industrial complex.

September 11, 2001 was the moment the Bush Administration had been waiting for, the so-called "useful crisis" which provided a pretext for waging a war without borders. ]

The paragraphs above would fail in any federal or supreme court room. why would Wall Street regualtors destroy their own financial stability ?????? why would Bush construct such a horrible tragety? Just to spend billions more to help the citizens and areas that were affected?

The more you concentrate on cospiracies you know NOTHING about, the more you find yourself confussed and making false bull# statements such as those 2 paragraphs above.

Intelligence is kept from us for specific reasons. That info doesnt need to fall into the hands of bastard muslim terrorists. I would rather have Bush leading america rather than any other white honkey in congress or senate.

furthermore, I would like to tell everyone on this board that has a problem with America to KISS MY GRITS !!!

You dont deserve to live here if you cant support your country...half of you cats wouldnt have the balls to even poke your heads out the humvee if it came time to kick some arab butt.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by kitty]

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
.........."As the World Turns"...............

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I already explained but sadly it's no longer viewable, that this "NO ARABS" thing is a peice of crap.

The list only contains the names of the legitimate people on the plane, they are missing 5 names I believe it was.

And this list is not even a legitimate one...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Resurrectionist posting on dead Arabs, Vol. 3

Yes, FreeMason

And it begged the question:

"Where is the legitimate list, with the names of the hijacker terrorists on it?"

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm sure the list is in the archives where everything goes, and thus is left for us to find it.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm keen if you are!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join