It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders Leaving at the End of June

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Add to that the shear redundancy of that chore day after day after day.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Dear Aunt Lydia, who covered and lied for her bosses about putting children cages, won't be missed. But, it's the left that's callous.

This lie again.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

These people will ruin her lives given the opportunity.

How many lives does the cat have left?
edit on 6132019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

mocked her religion?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Surprise surprise.

The typical hypocrites showing their colors.

She performed an admirable job in the face of relentless personal attacks and threats against her family, in addition to the double standards of the party of "acceptance and understanding"

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Who said it best?

"She will be remembered for disgracing her office, ushering in an era of opacity unprecedented in the modern era, publicly treating journalists like dirt, assailing the First Amendment to the Constitution, and lying directly to the American people who paid her salary," Beyer tweeted on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Pocan mocked Trump's tweet describing Sanders as having "extraordinary talents."

"Extraordinary talents including lying, lying with a straight face, defending the President's lies, dodging questions, falsely claiming ignorance, not holding daily press briefings, and...lying,"

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The press these days is such a bunch of drooling retards. I honestly don't know how she can tolerate them as well as she can. Maybe she's tired of dealing with those fools.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Surprise surprise.

The typical hypocrites showing their colors.

She performed an admirable job in the face of relentless personal attacks and threats against her family, in addition to the double standards of the party of "acceptance and understanding"

Just look her up on wikipedia and read the second paragraph.... here, I'll even quote it for ya.

With the release of the Mueller Report in April 2019, it was shown that Sanders had admitted to investigators that she had made false statements to the public as press secretary.

Source

I don't doubt that she may be a decent human being. But, it appears that she sold her soul to the devil... now she'll never get it back!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Tough job, she held her own..must be exhausting fibbing all of the time.

Good luck to her.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We will miss her. She was awesome as press secretary.

edit on 13 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 13 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don’t blame Sarah, she has done a difficult job and been treated like $hit by the press.

(post by 10uoutlaw removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sarah isn't stupid; she like the rest of trumps staff see the cheeze if off the cracker as trump gets more and more bizarre.
She's getting out while she still has a little credibility left. trumps interview with George Stephanopoulos, and she knew time to GTFO; just no way to cover that up...
edit on 13-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

With the release of the Mueller Report in April 2019, it was shown that Sanders had admitted to investigators that she had made false statements to the public as press secretary.

How many lies are allowed in a good job?
edit on Thu Jun 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCES NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Her own words on it:

Why would I believe her words?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
With All the crap that Sarah has taken from the Media and irrational left, I am surprised she hasn't abandoned ship already. She actually did a decent job considering all the crap that has been going on in DC and the media.

As soon as we get another Democratic president, they will take away our freedom of speech. The Dems want us to loose our right to challenge them, they are priming the people with their actions.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Sad to see her go.
She was a tough, steadfast human being.
Against all odds.

Lords blessings to that great woman
and her family.

S&F

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

How many lies are allowed in a good job?
edit on Thu Jun 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCES NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I quoted Subaeruginosa's post above me. Looked like a source there.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I won't believe she's actually leaving until I see her deny it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join