It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borderlands 2 new DLC commander lilith and the fight for sanctuary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So today the new borderlands 2 DLC "Commander lilith and the fight for sanctuary" was released!

It's free! untill July 8th

It's a great idea to get everyone hyped up for borderlands 3 coming out in September later this year

Return to the award-winning shooter-looter for an all-new adventure that sets the stage for the upcoming Borderlands 3. Sanctuary is under siege, the Vault Map has been stolen, and a toxic gas is poisoning Pandora. Battle new bosses, explore new areas, collect new loot (including an entirely new tier beyond Legendary), and join up with Lilith and the Crimson Raiders to take on a deranged villain hell-bent on ruling the planet.

link

NEW:

LOOT TIER: Legendary weapons are lovely and all, but now there’s an even rarer and more powerful tier in town: Effervescent. This tier features high stats, special effects, and some entrancing rainbow textures.
WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT: With a new top loot tier comes new top loot, including super rare named firearms like a shotgun that fires…well, let’s just say there are ponies and rainbows and explosions.
CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS:Each of the six Borderlands 2 Vault Hunters gets a new head and skin, while the two vehicle types receive three new skins apiece. Stylin’!
ENEMIES AND BOSSES: The toxic gas seems to be doing strange things to Pandora’s bandit and beast populations, mutating them into deadly “Infected” forms. Expect exploding plant monsters, ferocious boss battles, and a new Raid Boss!
AREAS: Shoot and loot your way through previously unexplored Pandoran locales, including the wreckage of a familiar space station and at least one forbidden research lab.
LEVEL CAP: Pursue the new level cap of 80 (up from 72) and challenge yourself to achieve the two new Overpowered Levels, accessible via Digistruct Peak.
Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary is the fifth campaign DLC for Borderlands 2. A copy of Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is required to play it

Sounds really cool. I myself would love to get it and play it only problem is so far they have not released the DLC for the 360 only new gen consoles.

I'm wondering if they will make a version for the 360 and PS3 soon? because not everyone has new gen consoles

Hell I would even pay for it lol
Its worth it with all the new content and the level cap to 80 and new loot tier.

Then again maybe gearbox is thinking

"if you don't have a new gen console then there is no point for you to have this dlc"

seeing as it's being used as a bridge to fill in the gap between borderlands 2 & 3.

Which I hope is not the case and hopefully they are just waiting on the promotion to be over before they release it on the 360 and PS3 by which time you would have to pay for it but thats ok with me

Let me know what your thoughts are thanks
.......dustybudzz
edit on 9-6-2019 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The first one was great, if not for any reason other than the artistic style of the graphics.

I seem to recall playing BL2, but maybe not.

So i'm not hugely anticipating another release or a DLC.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just got it 2 hours ago...
First , the HD upgrade
Second , a large update just a few days ago
Now this.
Definitely going to start around 8:00 am on a binge play

ETA - Per listed requirments , Borderlands 3 would not run on a previous console .
The requirements of a PC are fairly high.

edit on 6/9/19 by Gothmog because: All edits for clarification

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

The first one was great, if not for any reason other than the artistic style of the graphics.

Cell-Shaded
Took me for the longest to get used to...
I did not like cell-shaded games (at all) until Borderlands

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Damn I wish I wasn't studying 60+ hours a week so I could enjoy this.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: MisterSpock

Cell-Shaded
Took me for the longest to get used to...
I did not like cell-shaded games (at all) until Borderlands

Same here, I wasn't even into looter shooters or RPG's until Borderlands came out. I loved the game play, and it's one of the few recent game's which story line's really caught me. I've seen in recent years the game industry losing it's ability to do good story telling just like the movie industry, they're using technology and visuals as too much of a crutch.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Boarderlands 2 along with it's pre-sequel is free for download on PS4 this month for PS Plus subscribers.
The game is great, Im still playing through the pre-sequel game. The Aussie accents are pretty thick though, I don't think we all sound like that....or do we.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

The Aussie accents are pretty thick though, I don't think we all sound like that....or do we.

Can't understand you mate, maybe try not standing upside down when you talk?

top topics

join