It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pascale is Q. Trust Kansas = Pascale + Pompeo.
edit on C20196f0019America/Chicago630 by YouMightFindYourself because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Contrast the confident Hope Hicks with Nancy Pelosi, who is "scared".

I really don’t trust the attorney general of the United States and I’m afraid," she continued.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I think Attorney General Barr really SPOOKED Pelosi when he walked up to her last month, held out his wrists, and said, "Are you ready to hand-cuff and arrest me yet?"

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It was a good day ...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatGreenAnon
It was a good day ...

Yes indeed. But it pales compared to what's coming.

BTW.. Welcome back, stranger!

edit on 6/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatGreenAnon
It was a good day ...

Hey! Glad to see you on here again!

Edit to add- jinx care! Great minds and such

edit on 19-6-2019 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Saw this on twitter. Don't know if it is verified.

twitter

but within the tweet was this comment

I was forced to remove a tweet to unlock my account in 2016. All correspondence from twitter was in German.

Seems like twitter is holding people (Americans) accountable to international laws.
edit on 19-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouMightFindYourself
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pascale is Q. Trust Kansas = Pascale + Pompeo.

That would be Parscale. Hmm, interesting. Both have connections to Kansas.
I've suspected Pompeo for a long time.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I wonder if the moderators for Twitter during this event are in Pakiscam? I say this since if that was the case, then the moderator could have been using their judgement rather then company policies. On the other hand if the moderator was out of … say the US … then this could be an attempt at censorship.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YouMightFindYourself

Q is the branch of our Military who upon higher order swore to protect us against threats foreign and DOMESTIC!!

I hate to be a dick but, Trust Kansas..Pompeo..Who ever Pascale is...That's a straight diversion.

Q will win this war..in time. If your hoping to identify Q and associates..forget it, you never will.

Have faith in the plan, and understand the Warriors involved don't care for recognition ...they care for results..

Patriots!!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: Bill1960

I just finished watching a rerun of a 2003 movie named "code 46".
Gave me flashback memories of the CIA OXCART program from the early 60's(seeing bats not hips back then).
What is the origin of the OXCART name I had assumed it was an acronym but maybe there was more to that?

Never seen the movie. As to "OXCART"...

ARCHA NGEL [PDF] - Amazing history!

Project GUSTO was terminated, and “by a sort of inspired perversity,” an Agency officer later wrote, OXCART was selected from a random list of codenames to designate this R&D and all later work on the A-12. The aircraft itself came to be called that as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is Coming Care..

Maybe we play a bigger role than we thought!

Q Connects Mike Pompeo (SecState), John Horowitz (IG) and John Huber (Utah US Attorney)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Mar 2019 - 4:36:33 PM
"Meet IG"
Huber interview re:
"They range from domestic terrorism to court-authorized wiretaps of criminal organizations to child pedophiles and those who would exploit our children. Criminal aliens. Big fraud schemes."
Do you think the above is UT related?
Crumbs are being dropped and missed.
Think scope.
Q

qmap.pub...

WHAT ARE WE MISSING??
edit on 19-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: ADD

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: liveandlearn

I wonder if the moderators for Twitter during this event are in Pakiscam? I say this since if that was the case, then the moderator could have been using their judgement rather then company policies. On the other hand if the moderator was out of … say the US … then this could be an attempt at censorship.

You many be right on both counts.

My thought was since they couldn't find a US law to censor, they found one from another country.

I thought twitter was based in the US but of course all countries us twitter.

Wondering if there is a US law somewhere of if a law needs to be made.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Whatever became of this:

“Here’s the thing,” Raniere says on the 2009 video, which was sent to The Post and also posted last night on youtube.com. “I’ve had people killed because of my beliefs — or because of their beliefs.”

In 2003, 35-year-old environmentalist Kristin Snyder vanished from an Alaska hotel after taking NXIVM classes. Her body was never found.

nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

One thing we're "missing" is the IG Report on FBI FISA Abuse. Delayed until late July or August at the earliest.

See the last paragraph at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Also "missing". Clinton Foundation Foreign Policy Director Amitabh Desai...vanished into thin air.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 6/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Immunity. He is pointing it out for the second time today. My guess, immunity deals were voided - Obama involved is likely why...

Do you mean that pardons issued by BHO are void if he was also involved in the "crimes"?

a reply to: crankyoldman

NDA, like other contracts, can become invalid if the agreement was made with one party under duress.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You might want to read this thread of mine: Schumann resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

Sadly some of the videos/articles linked have been deleted, but if you search hard enough they can still be found from time to time backed up or re-uploaded.

There is many ties to MK ULTRA and the tech in that thread, so worth reading to the end.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Horowitz, Huber and friends are about to F the prior Admin a new one...that's a fact. It is no longer speculation..It's happening. My only concern is their physical (non political) countermove

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

We need to prioritize the strategies.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You're a deep thinker. Are you asking for our opinion on something?

BTW...Here is why President Trump delegated full De-Classification authority to AG Barr instead of DNI Coats, as would be customarily done. (Thank-you Q for alerting us to this!)

Adam Schiff went to his buddy Dan Coats for information. Information that Coats doesn't have, because William Barr is not sharing it.

The Story: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Adam Schiff is SCARED TO DEATH. If you notice, he hasn't said much at all in the last 2 weeks.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join