It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm referring to the major TV and Radio Networks.

That link was to CNN.

The first page of my google search also had links to fox, forbes, variety and cbs.

ETA: You also said 100% which would include all outlets, not just your tv and radio goal-shift.
edit on 19-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's at the top of the bbc.com website at least.

ETA Oops linky. www.bbc.com...
edit on 19/6/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The New York Times prints a lot of news.
Some of it is on the front page.
The things that they don't really want anyone to see, like retractions, are buried in the back.
Just because something is in the news doesn't mean that people get to see it.
Google joins in and makes it difficult to find the stories that are purposely obscured with their use of algorithms.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

When I read your post I was thinking of... and so was someone else...

mobile.twitter.com...

im not a movie person. never been a movie person. But ever since I was a kid, when I had to answer the question “what’s your favorite movie” (think about how many times we’ve been asked that, as if it mattered somuch lol) Independence Day was always what I wrote/answered. I can go back to boxes of stuff mom kept from when I was younger and it’s always the movie I chose.

Wonder if it’s part of some programming. 🤔

Jk I’m not going there for real but sometimes synchronicity is highly thought provoking.

I wonder who’ll do it better.... the movie 🍿 or “reality” 🤭

Haven’t seen the second one. Heard it was a bust. But I swore off movies many moons ago, anyway.

What would life be like if these things weren’t ingrained into our culture so deeply? Something to ponder.

The problem with the attack on patriotism is those attacking it act as if the rest of the world deserves to be in the same category of respect as this nation..... when it’s just not true. There are heinous things occurring in most other places across the globe..... (some here too, but do they imprison you and cut out your organs for your spiritual belief? Not on a mass scale like in China, yet. Keyword: yet)
and we have learned that instead of trying to help, those with the power to do so are profiting and enabling and even participating in the harm being done. I don’t see human beings from nations under communist/dictator rule coming on the internet freely discussing the state of world affairs.

They’re just trying to survive. Just basic survival. Anyone with the time and resources to come here and have discussions about these things has a level of freedom unheard of by most, and that’s why I try to be real clear.... my life is blessed... I struggle, I suffer, I’ve seen and experienced my fair share of pain, like we all have. I have the same poisonous food in my grocery store, the same sketchy water coming out of my faucets, and the same questionable choices must be made.... But in no where but my imagination am I truly in chains like some humans actually are. I see the reality of horror but I am also still able to see the unaltered beautiful creation and know that in spite of it all, it is still good. It was created to be good.

Can that be taken away? Yes. And that’s another reason to fight for truth, but much of what’s being fought for (for me, personally) is preservation.... potential threats.... not actual ones.

Those who are enduring the very worst don’t have a voice here, but somewhere they are screaming.

It is up to those of us who understand that fact, to listen, to hear,to follow, to find, and to free. DJT can’t do that and even if he could the man is 73. Those of us with kids? What we teach those kids matters so much more than whether or not some 70 year olds go to jail. They will not be here in the grand scheme of things. They’re basically gone already. The future is what we fight for, the now was already planned and set into motion... what’s unfolding isn’t what’s in our power.... our response to it is what’s in our power, and our response is what will shape the future. Our past responses are what shaped this “now”

One of the biggest ways we do that is by being authentic about what is happening. It’s a movement, not a cult. Cults have a leader, movements have a goal.

Perhaps as some have said, Q black outs are for processing and reevaluating goals.

Sorry I know I get long winded when I post sometimes. I’m a Chatty Cathy.

Goals= being absolutely certain that my consciousness is mine to control. Most of us have experienced psychological warfare.... and it feels as if it’s just as ugly as physical warfare. Because it is, if not uglier. It’s screwing around with something more important than our physical bodies, which are mortal.... it’s screwing around with that inside of us which is eternal.

Thanks for reading my probably 327th rant in this thread. LOL!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Everyone is reporting his conviction.

What they didn't report were the horrifying details from the trial.

Or that Gillebrand Hillary and Schumer were connected.

I read today that weiner's laptop was included in trial evidence but I can't corroborate that piece yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I have this suspicion that if the story was tied to Trump, we would see more 'in depth' reporting.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have this suspicion that if the story was tied to Trump, we would see more 'in depth' reporting.

I wonder if Gillebrand is going to be confronted with this during the DNC debate?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

CNN's headline has "sex cult" in parentheses and I didn't see any mention of minors. They are def downplaying

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: butcherguy

I wonder if Gillebrand is going to be confronted with this during the DNC debate?

No, she won't. It is being hosted by MSNBC. There is no way they will touch this...especially Maddow.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

For all we know, Maddow is branded.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

DJT tweet

"....asking Hillary Clinton why she deleted and acid washed her Emails AFTER getting a subpoena from Congress? Anybody else would be in jail for that..."

Immunity. He is pointing it out for the second time today. My guess, immunity deals were voided - Obama involved is likely why...

m.A.L.I.C.E. is all stirred up today, funny to me they include a picture of DJT twit Troll "Ryan Hill" as if there is human behind that account.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

CNN's headline has "sex cult" in parentheses and I didn't see any mention of minors. They are def downplaying

Funny. Child trafficking, slaves, blackmail, HRC illegal donations, hacking, political connections, TV celebs, branding and so much more. If that isn't in the headline they are covering.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
What they didn't report were the horrifying details from the trial.

That wasn't what CWM was talking about.

The post they replied to was about the conviction.

(post by DaddyWinchester removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, interesting, after the unrolled Epstein/AI thread that the POTUS tweet time of 07:18 points to Q718:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337096 📁
Feb 11 2018 11:50:49 (EST)
71 [187].
[1] targeted.
Dossier.
U1.
Would you believe [1] source was used for [2]?
Find the passenger list.
Why [187] if inside Russia?
No jurisdiction.
Think logically.
SICK!
Q

Wasn't this about the plane with 3 chip patent holders onboard that was brought down?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein’s scandal of secrecy points to a creeping rot in the American justice system
.....According to superlawyer David Boies, “dozens” of women who could give testimony about being sexually assaulted as girls by mysterious financier Jeffrey Epstein are silenced by settlements they reached with their alleged assailant. The exact number is yet another secret in this least transparent of criminal cases. “Three dozen or eight dozen, I don’t know, but there are dozens,” Boies told me recently. He himself represents two alleged Epstein victims bound by “non-disclosure agreements” (NDAs)........

Coming down to NDA's .... Just another symptom waiting..wanting,, begging for a cure....

edit on 6192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein’s scandal of secrecy points to a creeping rot in the American justice system
.....According to superlawyer David Boies, “dozens” of women who could give testimony about being sexually assaulted as girls by mysterious financier Jeffrey Epstein are silenced by settlements they reached with their alleged assailant. The exact number is yet another secret in this least transparent of criminal cases. “Three dozen or eight dozen, I don’t know, but there are dozens,” Boies told me recently. He himself represents two alleged Epstein victims bound by “non-disclosure agreements” (NDAs)........

Coming down to NDA's .... Just another symptom waiting..wanting,, begging for a cure....

Underrated part of this mess is the NDA (along with the immunity clauses) and I think - in retrospect, that Stormy was a way of introducing this into the collective. She "broke" hers - and CPL with it but it cost her. These Epstein women face the same issue unless a judge or other invalidates them.

Something I do not know the answer to. Obama can still be "impeached" and holds the "title" of President. I wonder if he is able to cancel any immunity deals he signed? Can the clone, the look alike, the body double do it???

The NDA in those circles is thing, who has them, whose is voided etc. We know Flynn went to the mat to get his voided in the worst way possible.

( DW )

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Here's what is happening to such Gold;

www.bloomberg.com...

Everyone awaited the Full Bloomberg Report about such. Read it last night and it was very long and more detailed than the above. It involves a more serious deal etc. If last night's find is found again, will let you know, it is shocking. It did not missing.....

Reason for opening this - To try and type in what I nearly forgot.

edit on 19-6-2019 by steaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
'Hillary and Clinton' Broadway show to close one month early due to dismal ticket sales

"By the time of its final performance, the play will have had 37 previews and 77 regular performances at the John Golden Theater," Cervantes added.

Strange I don't remember seeing any jokes about this, or that it even existed.

I assume DASH went to a performance......

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Interesting but uncorroborated find (so far) from /qresearch...

Hollywood stars enrolling their daughters in NXIVM to ensure parent gets work:

Tweet link

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join