It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors flying around NYPD Chief who "committed suicide" days before retirement.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

High-ranking NYPD officer shoots self in Queens, one month before compulsory retirement, sources say.

A high-ranking NYPD officer fatally shot himself in the head in a car in Queens Wednesday, just one month before he would have turned 63 and faced mandatory retirement from the department, police sources said.

A security guard for the nearby West Side Tennis Club found him at about 6:45 p.m., in civilian clothes, the gun beside him, sources said.

Sources said Silks showed up at the NYPD pension office on Tuesday and submitted retirement papers after a storied career spanning nearly 39 years, including several years as commander of the NYPD firing range in the Bronx.

One day earlier, he handed in his retirement papers.

Kind of odd that you would complete and submit paperwork just prior to committing suicide. Why bother?

Although its just as possible that he was simply depressed about leaving a lifelong career.

This is where the story gets more interesting.

Problem is, as of now, its all speculation.

Theres not really much to substantiate any of the following alleged connections.

We know that the NYPD was investigating Weiner.

A spokesman for the New York Police Department said it was investigating Mr. Weiner but did not elaborate.

But we dont know to what extent and whether the NYPD was ever in possession of Weiner's laptop, at-least not to my knowledge.

Apparently, not only did the NYPD have access to Weiner's laptop but this officer had first hand knowledge of some very incriminating evidence.

What we have here is a "suicide" of an NYPD officer who had allegedly claimed that he was going to expose previously undisclosed contents of the Weiner laptop.

One thing is certain, the Clintons are no strangers when it comes to being affiliated with mysterious and or coincidental deaths.

Clinton body count redux in one "info-graphic".

The following quote is being attributed to the officer but its being reported that Silks was not married and had no kids.

www.rumormillnews.com...

www.rumormillnews.com...

This is the Police Chief that handed over the Weiner laptop to the FBI and had seen the contents.

As many of you know, some of the officers vomited, some cried and were sickened by what they saw.

Two of those officers were shot and killed (more like ambushed).

Was he going to be called to testify?

edit on 6-6-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A former Arkansas state senator was murdered (I think yesterday) as well. No link to the Clinton's (yet) that I have read of but maybe a connection:

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
A former Arkansas state senator was murdered (I think yesterday) as well. No link to the Clinton's (yet) that I have read of but maybe a connection:

www.yahoo.com...

MUST be the Clinton's.

My god. Lol. Just lol.

Lol.

No opinion on the op. Just. Lol.

Lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just Googled "clintons body count list"
guess how many hits ????

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

So why did Heavy.com launch this article at Updated Jun 6, 2019 at 12:12pm:

We should ask the reporter!

heavy.com...

Heavy comes out with a huge paragraph knocking all the right winger trolls and connects them to the QANONS. Very very strange. As of 2:46PM EST 06Jun19 I only found one way way deep troll mentioning anything connected to Mrs C as a pizza gate comment. You can read it here: 12160.info... That was it [1]. So Heavy.Com launches this countermeasure on [1] Trolls comment? I am not saying anything about Mrs. C as Heavy.com could be a reverse Psyop!

edit on 6-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 6-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Another mysterious suicide by someone who clearly had other plans...
Of course, he was a witness. That laptop had a whole lot of dirt on Clinton.

If anyone here hasn't skimmed through the Clinton body count yet, I highly suggest doing so. Some of the suicides are just so incredibly obviously murders, but the coroner was in on the scam.

Poor guy. I hope his family doesn't keep quiet. I hope they talk about all of his retirement plans that have been destroyed.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

www.yahoo.com...

MUST be the Clinton's.

My god. Lol. Just lol.

Lol.

Lol.

They waited a bit too long if it was to silence him. And if he had materials, they still waited to long.

So it must have been a killing for the lulz.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I suspect this police chief was about to be arrested for something, and he knew it.
edit on 6-6-2019 by danbuter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

www.yahoo.com...

MUST be the Clinton's.

My god. Lol. Just lol.

Lol.

Lol.

They waited a bit too long if it was to silence him. And if he had materials, they still waited to long.

It's all part of the BIG picture..

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Some suspicious deaths in past 2 days. Besides the suicide of the NYPd Chief, today another NYPD Chief is missing.

Also, another Republican State Senator has been found dead by gunshot. Details still coming out. Sen. Jonathan Nichols from Oklahoma.

www.kjrh.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

www.yahoo.com...

MUST be the Clinton's.

My god. Lol. Just lol.

Lol.

Lol.

It's all part of the BIG picture..

Not Jefferton's grannies Clinton's!!! No sire, it's always on the up and up with that family.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Very suspicious to suicide yourself with a gunshot to the back of the head.
And the corner probably wasn't in on it as much as he didn't want to shoot himself in the back of the head.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

An Arkansas judge has already sealed the police records. It is a bit interesting.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Uhm... wouldn't they have to murder the whole department?

NYPD is pretty large... but hey, who doesn't hate the assassinating Dems? (Really, I'd be impressed if ANY dem had the stones to act so decisively ... kidding... mostly).

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 6-6-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
double

wat

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Just Googled "clintons body count list"
guess how many hits ????

Something with a 666 in it probably? Or a 187... or something else vaguely evil like 1984, or 451, 911, 9112001, 91101, 86, 14, or perhaps the infamous 23?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I don't know if anyone else has pointed it out, but Steve Silks didn't have children, so it wasn't him.

Mr Silks did not have children and his sister was notified of his death, the report said.

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 6-6-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Was investigating CPS in Arkansas very much a target on her like a giant bullseye

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join