It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Trump look like a butler on his visit to UK?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks
I think the funniest part is the serious look on his face while he stands there dressed like a clown. It just shows how little self awareness he has. I'm sure the royalty hosting him had to excuse themselves several times to go out back and laugh where nobody could see them.

Oh you loving leftists!

Pretend to care about the common person but can’t hep but mock people’s clothing.

I can only imagine how people so high and mighty would feel about a commoner like me and how I dress

Next you'll be saying Larry the Cat has joined Antifa or something and why didn't the Presidents secret service kill the cat 'cause it was obviously attacking the presidents car!!

Nah I don’t advocate violence against anyone, including antifa

I know, who would have thought there were peaceful people among us commoners

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I remember President Clinton was meeting with a leader in Asia and he wore a white coat that made him look like a chef.It was customary.Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I think the funniest part is the serious look on his face while he stands there dressed like a clown. It just shows how little self awareness he has. I'm sure the royalty hosting him had to excuse themselves several times to go out back and laugh where nobody could see them.

Oh you loving leftists!

Pretend to care about the common person but can’t hep but mock people’s clothing.

I can only imagine how people so high and mighty would feel about a commoner like me and how I dress

That depends. Do you stand there looking as serious as Donald the Trump while dressed like a butler?

I'd definitely have a laugh at that.

Lmao.

I never look too serious, and can’t afford cloths to look like a butler

Probably wouldn’t fit in with you high and mighty people who mock people for not being we dressed enough to hang out with the aristocracy

It's not like I'm mocking some farmer who couldn't afford to dress nice in the midst of old money royalty.

I'm mocking the President of the United States, a supposed billionaire who didn't have enough self awareness to see he's dressed like an idiot.

Big difference.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Oh you loving leftists!

That depends. Do you stand there looking as serious as Donald the Trump while dressed like a butler?

I'd definitely have a laugh at that.

Lmao.

I never look too serious, and can’t afford cloths to look like a butler

Probably wouldn’t fit in with you high and mighty people who mock people for not being we dressed enough to hang out with the aristocracy

It's not like I'm mocking some farmer who couldn't afford to dress nice in the midst of old money royalty.

I'm mocking the President of the United States, a supposed billionaire who didn't have enough self awareness to see he's dressed like an idiot.

Big difference.

I know there is a difference

But a lot of the ire directed to trump is that he is too low society acting despite his wealth

I chose not to focus on how wel fitting a suit is

If you chose too, that says more about you than trump

Just like the right wing people that were criticizing Obama’s suit

But honestly if it’s for laughs I’m all for it

Just like I am all for joking on my responses here
edit on 5-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

It’s not like trump rolled up in a nascar t shirt

I knew many military people as well, but including my grandfather

He wouldn’t have given two craps about a politicians ill fitting suit

Must have been in a different branch

My Dad was in the Army. He was a drill sergeant and then progressed all the way up to Command Sargent major.
Not sure about your grandpa, but most military men were very, very particular about dress code.
The president is the Commander in Chief. He should be the one setting the example, at the very minimum for his suit to be well fitting. There is no way any military person would get away with wearing dress blues that sloppy

www.thebalancecareers.com...

A vital ingredient of the Army’s strength and military effectiveness is the pride and self-discipline that American soldiers bring to their service through a conservative military image.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Just looked over the article again and are those heeled shoes, and trousers designed by Kim Jong-Uns clothes maker??

edit on 5-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Sure when on duty, military people have a strict dress code

Trump is not in the military

His suit looks fine to me

He may even have a ballistic vest under his suit making it appear even more ill fitting

Look of you want to joke about trumps suit, that’s fine

If you are being serious, then you are no better than the people who mocked Obama’s tan suit

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He may even have a ballistic vest under his suit making it appear even more ill fitting

We all know how dangerous Great Britian is, I'm sure the Queen is packing, and what with all that silverware around, some one might have dessert spooned him death!!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

We all know how dangerous Great Britian is, I'm sure the Queen is packing, and what with all that silverware around, some one might have dessert spooned him death!!

I don’t think that’s funny at all, mocking how the President may be a target

For gods sakes any Nazi pug could attack him while he is there

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Dear God someone please think of the silverware.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sure when on duty, military people have a strict dress code

Trump is not in the military

His suit looks fine to me

Look of you want to joke about trumps suit, that’s fine

If you are being serious, then you are no better than the people who mocked Obama’s tan suit

Trump is the commander of the Armed forces. He is literally the leader of the military.
Just because it looks fine to you doesn't mean it is fine.

About Obama's suit, I totally agree with this sentiment:
time.com...

Perhaps the only curious thing about Obama’s suit selection was its timing. Not the fact that he wore it during the summer time (that’s when you should be wearing a tan suit, if at any time), but that he wore it while discussing crucial issues of foreign policy with the press. It was a somber occasion, and there’s apparently a certain expectation of precisely how the President’s attire should match the mood.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yep calling out Obama’s suit was dumb too

I can’t wait for a woman president to hear your criticism of her wardrobe as well

Heels not matching wel with a dress, pant suit a little too baggy

Nice to have someone focusing on the important things

Any comments on the queens dress? Should she have went with a different designer as the leader of her country?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If he was wearing a ballistic vest it was probably to protect him from Megan, I heard she was tooled up to the nines with plastic baby spoons, and out for blood!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If he was wearing a ballistic vest it was probably to protect him from Megan, I heard she was tooled up to the nines with plastic baby spoons, and out for blood!!!

Man, she is nasty!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

He looks like he really wants to be wearing that.

And the sleeves are too long , tuck your shirt in Donald !

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yep calling out Obama’s suit was dumb too

I can’t wait for a woman president to hear your criticism of her wardrobe as well

Heels not matching wel with a dress, pant suit a little too baggy

Nice to have someone focusing on the important things

Any comments on the queens dress? Should she have went with a different designer as the leader of her country?

The very start of my OP clearly stated: No politics, just fashion.
We are also capable of focusing on both important things, and entertaining things like fashion.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's all good fun to make fun of Trump dressed up like some kind of walrus-butler-penguin. But lets not forget the one thing he's done that should disqualify him from holding any public office and should probably relegate him to being hit with vegetables in the village stock.

The man likes his steak burned to a crisp with ketchup on it. That, is unforgivable. He should probably be deported for that.

I don't see how anyone could vote for such a monster.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It's all good fun to make fun of Trump dressed up like some kind of walrus-butler-penguin. But lets not forget the one thing he's done that should disqualify him from holding any public office and should probably relegate him to being hit with vegetables in the village stock.

The man likes his steak burned to a crisp with ketchup on it. That, is unforgivable. He should probably be deported for that.

I don't see how anyone could vote for such a monster.

I actually like my steak well well done, even a little burnt. No ketchup though, now that's nasty!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Man, she is nasty!

Careful, you may have to back track what you say about Megan when your invited for dinner with the Royals like Trump did here on TV yesterday!!

edit on 5-6-2019 by Kurokage because: Edited because ATS freaked out and posted my comment half through the Quoted comments!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Saying it’s a bad suit is fashion

Saying he needs to be better dressed because he is head of the military is bringing in politics

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join