It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Trump look like a butler on his visit to UK?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Also missing from Trump's look is a big smile, if we are comparing Obama to Trump the overall look.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: underwerks
It's all good fun to make fun of Trump dressed up like some kind of walrus-butler-penguin. But lets not forget the one thing he's done that should disqualify him from holding any public office and should probably relegate him to being hit with vegetables in the village stock.

The man likes his steak burned to a crisp with ketchup on it. That, is unforgivable. He should probably be deported for that.

I don't see how anyone could vote for such a monster.

I actually like my steak well well done, even a little burnt. No ketchup though, now that's nasty!

Blasphemy. Please don't run for public office.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nothing out of place here really, it's formal *trump* attire. Crazy *trumpets gaslithing* up stuff *into* nothing again trying to get that hook into *irrelevancy*.

Cheers - Dave

There, I fixed it for you. Those pics of Donald just hurt, and you should be man enough to admit that this was a pain to look at.

Tell you what, when you've ended as many terrorists as I have, directly and indirectly, and walked in my shoes in subsahara africa with guns and the packs and the body armor, then maybe, just maybe you can talk sh!t to me about being "man enough." What's your claim to fame, yelling at old men and beating on old women at antifa rallies?

BTW, Trump's an old fat man, he isn't going to look great in tails, but we all did when we were younger. What nit-picky stupid thing to go off about, it just shows your desperation. The hammer is coming down soon I guess :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That is an astounding photo. How he or Melanie or his entourage could let him go out looking like that, especially in that company depressing. Even as I do not like Trump, this one just leaves me shaking my head....

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Grambler

We're trying to sack the EU masters.

Bring in daenarys targaryan, she is good with "fixing" the "masters" problem. Well, at least until she becomes a master lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Maybe burning them all alive isn't the best idea, but the quicker we are rid of them the better mate.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Weird double post
edit on 5-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Never seen a butler walk two paces ahead of the queen.

Perhaps he was sweeping for landmines?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

That looks even more like the Butler one.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Look at that moron. I laughed my ### off yesterday when I first saw this.

I know right?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Quite a few replies, but not seen anyone stating that the dress code was:

Men - White tie, or traditional dress
Women - Ball gown, or tradition dress

Basically the dress code is very formal and a notch above black tie.

The traditional dress is because the Queen entertains people from societies who don't wear western garb.

If someone has already pointed out the obvious, all credit to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's OK. We all know Hillary would have skinned someone's couch and made her typical Mao-style pantsuit out of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler

I think the funniest part is the serious look on his face while he stands there dressed like a clown. It just shows how little self awareness he has. I'm sure the royalty hosting him had to excuse themselves several times to go out back and laugh where nobody could see them.

Oh you loving leftists!

Pretend to care about the common person but can’t hep but mock people’s clothing.

I can only imagine how people so high and mighty would feel about a commoner like me and how I dress

That depends. Do you stand there looking as serious as Donald the Trump while dressed like a butler?

I'd definitely have a laugh at that.

Lmao.

I never look too serious, and can’t afford cloths to look like a butler

Probably wouldn’t fit in with you high and mighty people who mock people for not being we dressed enough to hang out with the aristocracy

It's not like I'm mocking some farmer who couldn't afford to dress nice in the midst of old money royalty.

I'm mocking the President of the United States, a supposed billionaire who didn't have enough self awareness to see he's dressed like an idiot.

Big difference.
Because you have nothing else to do. Of course you look better in this garb ( if you own one )

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Did obama show up in Kenya years ago during his visit there wearing a 3 piece business suit no he dressed in formal dress from that region , you do not sit down for dinner at a state dinner with the queen of England wearing a pair of golf shorts and a polo shirt and got help you if she asks you to go to her horse race royal ascot I thinks it's called got to wear same monkey suit and to prop it off with a stove top Abe Lincoln hat..

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Aye to open doors ahead of her!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I know right?

What ever your opinion of Obamas politics, he wears that formal wear a damn site better than Trump could.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: network dude

I know right?

What ever your opinion of Obamas politics, he wears that formal wear a damn site better than Trump could.

Interesting picture, the Queen looks like she's going "Oh dear" and Prince Phillip looks like he saw a "Bulge" in 'Michael'

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Why did Trump look like a butler on his visit to UK?

Political pareodolia.

Besides I don't think Trump can fake a british accent.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Compare and find the errors in Trumps outfit.

Good idea. With Trump, and QAnon, every detail matters. So we know it couldnt have been done by accident.

If anything it was probably designed as an insult to the delicate Royals and their silly rules
Serves them right after the UK extensive involvement in the illegal spying on the Trump campaign that the Royal Family was obviously involved in.

Basically every single evil entity on the planet has done everything they could to stop Trump. That's how I first knew, hes a good guy, because every evil AHole in the world I had been railing against for almost 10 years was/is against him: the royals, every establishment politician, the entire entertainment industry, the mainstream media, the CIA... after the list goes on and on it starts to get kind of obvious. These people arent opposing Trump because they care about humanity...
edit on 6/7/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

a reply to: InTheLight

* The sleeves are far too long and aren't supposed to go over the hands.
* The trouser legs aren't supposed to go over the shoes, too.
* The jacket is supposed to be slightly below the waistcoat.
* The coat looks more like a valet or butler’s jacket rather than formal tails.

Obviously it was not " Made To Measure " but bought " Off The Peg "

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join