It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awareness to consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

When it is recognised that you are aware of everything that is appearing to happen but not actually the doer.... just witnessing is your true nature (consciousness) ....... you will discover that 'you' never had control.

Everything is just happening.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I've just realized you were in that old post of 2013 as well!!! Funny coincidence lol

Hope you could give me some tips

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lookingforlightbody

The body of light is where you are but you seek elsewhere when there is no elsewhere.
The light appears as sensation.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I control very much the agony I put myself in as do others.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

No there is no you.... there is just what is happening.
If there is agony...... then that is what is happening.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

That's the kind of useless reply of Advaita approach.

I'm sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about, probably I'm asking in the wrong forum if people here are buying into this sort of answers.

I've been into Advaita many years ago, I've had benefits, but then you must move on once you are stable in Turiya, since that is no the end. And btw I couldn't have realized Turiya if I didn't have the courage to leave that approach and my teacher, to look for real practical knowledge. Not just words words words.

I kindly invite you to do the same, and as first thing maybe have a look at the post I linked (which is from 2013 btw) so you can see there is much more than just "Everything is Consciousness and you are already that".
Then if you are lucky enough you will find real tools that will help you see what I'm pointing to.

Because, as a matter of fact, Turiya and Sat Chit Ananda are not mental realizations, but energetic and existential ones.
In other words if you are really happy, you do feel happy. Otherwise you are not, even though you can keep saying that everything is happiness and therefore you are already and always happiness (in reality you are bs yourself FYI).
But it's impossible to see what I'm saying if you are still stuck in Advaita stuff. Wish you the best mate!
And please keep in mind also that yes it's absolutely awesome Turiya and Sat Chit Ananda, but evolution just doesn't simply stop at a certain point. How could the infinite have a limit, a peak?!

I invite again anyone here who knows something about how to build up energy into the 3 dan tiens to let me know please.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

It is all useless!!

Who is able to use any thing?

Seek away....... Hope you find what you are looking for

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Where did you read or get the impression that 'everything is happiness and therefore you are already and always happy'?

That is not adviata.
edit on 1-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Well, if you would be so humble to practice something for some time, then you would see for yourself.

Of course it's much more easy to simply say "you can't do anything, or don't do anything, it's all Consciousness", and that's why advaita non dual teachers are so full of empty useless words.
Tell to a person in pain that he/she has to do nothing because it's all Consciousness, but the day you will feel pain, then if you are not a masochist you will do something about.

But mostly I've had your same approach until I realized I was bs myself, and Sat Chit Ananda has happened and stabilized with other tools, not with that approach. So I'm actually talking from my experience, not just by assumptions or empty words. It's impossible, experience wise, to deny that "before" there wasn't permanent Sat Chit Ananda, and "now" there is. Of course it's always been here, but as I said one thing is to be happy, another is to believe you are happy. The difference lays in the concrete experience.

Anyway, I'm out of this useless talks, waiting for @InTheLight to say something related to that old post.

I won't say anything else, good luck

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

That is what is called metaphor my friend. Hope you understood what I wanted to say coz it's quite easy lol

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

If practice happens then that is what is happening......... if practice doesn't but going for a walk happens then that is what is happening.

It is impossible for no motion to happen..... life is moving.

But there isn't a separate thing inside the body moving it.......
What is happening is happening....... along with the belief (in most cases) that there is someone 'in there' choosing to do or think what occurs.

There is no one in the body....the body is empty.

The myth of within.

The joke is everyone cares for the one within....... but there isn't anyone in there.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lookingforlightbody

That is what is called metaphor my friend. Hope you understood what I wanted to say coz it's quite easy lol

No it actually came across as an accusation...... like you seemed to be saying that that is what I said or was implying.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You are trying to be deep, but you are saying such obvious things, at least obvious for my experience (not just for my mental knowledge). Funny coz you are trying to explain me how ice cream does taste, but luckily I'm always tasting it, thank you

My only concern and wish for you is that you actually (will) experience what you are saying, coz that is what makes the difference.

Have a good one

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Can you name which adviata teachers you have experienced please?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

My only concern and wish for you is that you actually (will) experience what you are saying, coz that is what makes the difference.

How can you be sure that your wish has not already been granted?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Tell to a person in pain that he/she has to do nothing because it's all Consciousness, but the day you will feel pain, then if you are not a masochist you will do something about.

If there is pain..... reaching for pain relief medication can happen.....everything is happening but that does not mean there is something/someone doing it.
What is is being what is.

No one is being told to do nothing..... there isn't anyone (there is only what is appearing to happen). That"s why this is a useless message!!

You will never hear this message!

No one will ever see the face of God and live

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Where do you suppose the 'lightbody' is?

Peter Brown calls it 'The Yoga of Radiant Presence'...... read about it or listen to his audio or videos on his website... The Open Doorway.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I don't know, I was helping myself.

Consciousness is freedom and the result of salvation.

Are you saying that only 'reborn' Christians experience consciousness?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The poster in question hasn't logged-in, in a while.
Here is some info from their profile:

basic stats joined on: Sep, 14 2006 last visit: Mar, 24 2017

Don't know nothin about no fancy-dan stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join