It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you think it is fishy that...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I dunno, I think the exact opposite is true. We're stagnant in time and technology now.

50 years ago man landed on another planet, the Moon. In the 50 years since then what have we got? ...

The cellular phone.

The average life expectancy in 1970 was 76. Today it is only 80.

Oh sure, they invented all manner of cool stuff like MRI machines to tell you whats wrong with you so they can prescribe more drugs they advertise on TV (endlessly), but you're not going to live that much longer.

We should be star hopping right now, but instead we've got the iPhone X.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies all. I was contemplating hard last night. lol I still don't have answers like always but you all gave me food for thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

It is for people like you, that we maintain this universe.

If some theories are correct, when you end your perception of the Universe, the Universe ends.

Interesting, maybe some who commit suicide, are actually killing everything else.

Either way, you and I will have a good time with this world for a while longer.

If you don't like it, I'm sorry to keep the lights on for as long as I do, but I don't exactly have a choice anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
We are special...bred by the overlords to produce "loosh" thru tha anguish and pain we inflict on our fellow man.

Essentially we are livestock.

My apologies if I misread you here in this thread.
I sense you are having a come to our maker moment with that reply. I can see your point. So why is it you don't seem to be interested in agreeing with the folks pointing out the Cabal?

Our COTUS and Bill of Rights are the only things that are separating us from being actual livestock to the puppet masters. Knowing that fact is a step in becoming awakened.

edit on 3-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

It is for people like you, that we maintain this universe.

If some theories are correct, when you end your perception of the Universe, the Universe ends.

Interesting, maybe some who commit suicide, are actually killing everything else.

Either way, you and I will have a good time with this world for a while longer.

If you don't like it, I'm sorry to keep the lights on for as long as I do, but I don't exactly have a choice anymore.

Yeah I always thought that every consciousness has their own Universe... or something like that.

I mean why not seeing how some think that there are infinite Universes so why not one for everything. There will still be infinite Universes left.

I guess I like my existence but it may only be because this is the only one I remember at the current time.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Makes you wonder what the real truth of America is,evidence shows history for the most part starts over in 1800's after the Roman / Rothchild pillagers took over and destroyed nations that were decimated by a large catastrophe,and forced the slaves aka taxpayers to obey and never question what they say,and true history will reveal,all the rich and politicians are from one family

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
The concept of time did not exist until humans invented it.

A second or a minute matters little to a rock, or a tree, or a bird.

That's a bit incorrect. The concept (passage) of time has ALWAYS been since the start of time. Humans simply MEASURE time. It doesn't matter if you call an hour an hour, a blib-blob or nothing all. The hour still passes and the trees, ocean, rocks and birds are STILL an hour (or blib-blob if you will) older.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Somebody had to be alive for this period, or else it's moot
edit on 3-6-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

" I don't know but I wish I did. I guess I have to be patient and hope for the best. "

There you go , Some Wisdom comes to All of us here on Planet Earth Sooner or Later if we just Listen to Our Inner Selves .....)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Your talking Total Recall my friend....
I can’t wait!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It is not “VR” or “video game” but recorded history of some civilization from long ago documenting how they managed to survive.

We are the “aliens” having a “human” experience!

That is why we seem to be on the brink... they were too.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
Why aren't we alive 500 or 2000 years ago.

Who says we weren't?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Just so you all know, every thing can be built, this rock, fossil evidence, organisms, space ships, dimensions.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

We are special...bred by the overlords to produce "loosh" thru tha anguish and pain we inflict on our fellow man.

Honestly? It makes sense.

Every action has a reaction, as above so below, yadda yadda.

What do we 'superior' beings do here on Earth? We harvest livestock, we build. They suffer. We suffer less..

I could totally see us being the livestock for other much 'superior' beings. We suffer, they suffer less. Wow.

Personally I dont feel it is something evil such as that tho. It is all about the ride. Good or bad. And I totally dig the our minds each have a universe type thing.
edit on 3-6-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Could you imagine if you were in some video arcade in the future, and you put your money in for a 5 minute (Your time) VR ride which lasts 80-100 years here inside of it.

Wow this game sucks!!!!

I want my money back!

Exactly! But insert a dollar and try again - you might be born wealthy next round?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome to Dark Souls!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My apologies if I misread you here in this thread.
I sense you are having a come to our maker moment with that reply. I can see your point. So why is it you don't seem to be interested in agreeing with the folks pointing out the Cabal?

Our COTUS and Bill of Rights are the only things that are separating us from being actual livestock to the puppet masters. Knowing that fact is a step in becoming awakened.

Does that mean that anyone whom does not have the good fortune to be 'Merican: is a sleeping sheep?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join