It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this enough evidence!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Military Space Plane Documents

This site has plenty of information for the space programs aircraft enthusiest. I sort of stumbled across it...yup sure did.

Ok enough suspence here you go...enjoy.

I at least reccomend looking over the site provided, as it supplies plenty of info.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Very informative, though i have seen bits of this info from the DAARPA site and another. I am finding a correlation though with the "2020" time span.

I looked, but perhaps not enough but I'm wondering 'what' the concept delivery vehicle will be.

Maybe the "Super Valkyrie/Brillant Buzzard" concepts? Hmm, maybe the X-33?

Very interesting though.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
so what. we're working on a space plane. near earths pace is obviously the next region of flight to conquer. plus we go to war with these things they wont get shot down. heck id love to fly a space plane military or commercial. but i think blasting off in the shutle would be funner.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Who wants to go orbital when you can acomplish almost the same being sub-orbital?
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And nobody's was suposed to send weapons in space...

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nope. Nobody was supposed to send NUCLEAR weapons into space. That's what the treaty was for.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Did you guys know that Saljoet 3 (1974) was equiped with anti-satellietmissiles and a 23mm canon that could fire 3000 rounds per minute.

I also read somewhere (dont remember where) that the soviets once fired with a laser on the Space Shuttle.
There wasnt any major damage however.
Well, maybe somebody knows more of this story.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I posted a few days ago in the military tech forum about the Russian spacecraft with the machine gun. I believed the craft only had the 23mm cannon. I dont know about the laser shuttle thing though.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by jetsetter]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oeps sorry jetsetter!
But i guess there is some truth into the story wenn 2 guys from different places on the globe tell it

I got my info from a book of Piet Smolders. (THE Dutch autor on books relating to everything that has to do with space)
I know that he is higly connected with the russian space agency and former kosmonauts.
But yeah, the anti-satellite missiles part seems a little bit unrealistic.

top topics

join