It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about plane crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Could someone tell me why it says 9th of july on that crappy site and why no other sources report this?

Ahem, simply search google, or watch the News, thats what I did!......

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that vision......I woke up at 5.30, it's not a coincedence.....
Anyone have any idea why this many people "saw" the plane crash vision? I haven't had something like this for a long time

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
sadly I quiet often dream bad things happening.

I saw people falling in a dream friday night, and it was cold around them as well, but there was a surviver, a small child i think or even a baby. new nothing about that plane going down last night until lunch-time today, then i knew i had seen it in my dreams.

blackwidow

hey blackwidow, just wondering, do you know that there was just one child survivor in the sudan plane crash?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That is just weird. My story is just something I did. But you guys are dreaming what is to happen...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
That is just weird. My story is just something I did. But you guys are dreaming what is to happen...

Yeah, but it is similar.........I'd still call that a vision, in that you did see something big that was to come

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I donit think of it as a vision though. It was just a coincidence. It's not like I had dreamed about playing it. But I guess you never can tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join