It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anchor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The safe end of a long journey. That's my blessing to you strangers. Because in reality it hasn't even started yet.
I know everybody who has channelled anything ever has a message about "it" which contains the dawn of a big event. And we're all tired of the warnings about doom which never come true. 2012 and such.
I'm wondering why so many people want a major tragedy to happen? Or is it ripe? Throw huge events shadows into the feedback loop? The "feeling" we get that "something is in the air".

The experiments showed that the rats population stopped growing long before they ran out of space because of social stress because of the closed environment.
That's the true reason for space exploration. We need to ship people off Earth. Because the denser it gets the more social stress is put on the individuals and from there on it's nothing but decay.
Is that what's in the air? The fast approach of a point of no return?
There are stories about a rapture. That would be helpful. But I find it weird to assume god has spaceships. If they're happy to jump on every ship and go to who knows where with who knows whom, please do it. I wouldn't.

Anyhoo I believe a game changer is about to explode in our faces. I wish it would be something pretty like aliens are coming, but it might get ugly. Not so much because of it, but how the people will react.
We often use the term interdimensional without ever being able to point a finger on what it means. I won't pretend I fully understand it, but it was made very clear to me that it can hack and manipulate our beloved 3d world at will and time seems to have no, or a very different meaning.
And that's the tornado at the end of the road, what's coming, a huge shock to our ego. Prepare to feel overwhelmed and helpless like never before. Don't panic and if you stay friendly it stays friendly. Plus you'll be surprised how fast you get used to it.
Hold on to your towel.
Why will it happen now, 2012 would have been cooler? I don't know I just feel it's time we learn the truth. It's the optimistic and maybe naive hope that we don't have to lacerate eachother.
Now is the time for an intervention.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Your forgetting Y2K, now that was an end of times event if there ever was one. Seems every generation things something big is going to happen, then they die. Been happening for 1,000s of years.....rinse repeat

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The experiments showed that the rats population stopped growing long before they ran out of space because of social stress because of the closed environment.

Wasn't able to watch the video on my old iPad, but this above sentence did stand out to me in your post.

Isn't this similiar to what we are seeing happening in our urban cities? Packed in like rats, stress and anxiety. Instead of moving out and away from their perceived closed enclosure they get more stressed and anxious. They ( in that subconscious mindset ) may act out from that stress in various ways in attempts to control population growth. Criminal acts ( gangs) or limiting their birth rates ( abortion)?

There definitely seems to be more of a difference in minds between rural and urban folks. Perhaps that is because rural folks tend to think in a more relaxed state and in the present and the more populace urbanites are anxious about their future more? Neither view is right or wrong...simply different.

Obviously, in the above experiment, one can theorize that the need for space exploration will not occur without outside influence (the scientist). Yet, it will simply repeat. Thus, the doom stories from the past history will in theory repeat as well. Even if we expand into space, our anxious minds will continue to see doom in our future, collectively.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Isn't this similiar to what we are seeing happening in our urban cities? Packed in like rats, stress and anxiety. Instead of moving out and away from their perceived closed enclosure they get more stressed and anxious. They ( in that subconscious mindset ) may act out from that stress in various ways in attempts to control population growth. Criminal acts ( gangs) or limiting their birth rates ( abortion)?

There definitely seems to be more of a difference in minds between rural and urban folks. Perhaps that is because rural folks tend to think in a more relaxed state and in the present and the more populace urbanites are anxious about their future more? Neither view is right or wrong...simply different.

I agree with your statements, and just to add- rural also has the advantage of at least more possibility of
Fending for oneself , with more available land for growing food and access to fishing and hunting that urban does not have, as their dependency on the convenience of delivered food and other goods and services leaves little room or desire to learn the ropes of self sustainability.

As you said, neither is right or wrong, one is just more dependent upon modern means of sustainability and even many in the rural areas are so accustomed to convenience they wouldn’t know
How to use the resources they have available anyway... but it’s something to think about.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's the old Malthusian theories borne out in reality.

www.intelligenteconomist.com...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No it's not. Food was plenty for the mice and rats. I'm not talking about food shortages.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It took muscle to get civilization built up with the industrialization age. It took brains to get civilization on par with the information age. It will take heart to shift through the augmented age.

There may be kicking and screaming the whole way, but humans will learn by choice or force that the heart grew a brain... not the other way around. It just so happens to be that the brain is so amazingly powerful to one's sense of being as it relates to human environments that even beginning the processes of exchanging brain values for heart values is enough to crumble perceived realities... let alone gladly make the exchange.

Welcome to the age of the female/circle/heart. Farewell to the male/line/brain.

Maybe the shift is not physical, and it has already been initiated? Just look at how much of society is gender equality focused... it's happening, yet nobody seemingly knows why. People's energy center resides in the heart, and no amount of brain can change that...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Food shortage was not what I was getting at nor self-sufficiency. I was more focused on the concept of personal space and freedom of movement. Humans like rats are social critters. Urban populations become more restricted to both thus more anxiety and stress. One would not want to go completely off grid in isolation neither due to the symptoms of anxiety and stress will result from loneliness. Balance is needed for mental health.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Didn’t mean to misinterpret

Guess as an Alabama woman with absolutely zero desire to live amongst a crowded city I am always just seeing the perks in my own surroundings and projecting them onto others. Lol.

Balance is def needed, Although I probably would choose to sacrifice the company of a few extra humans for access to a place unaltered by us.

But I’m not ready to cut the electricity and indoor toilet quite yet. Yes, balance is key.

a reply to: CynConcepts

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

In relation to our dna and what our cells remember through the ages- what we might be "sensing" could be recorded history?
I just think it might be neat to see Orion's red dwarf go supernova- but I hope it's not that which expires my time here.

Eta.
Maybe the Mayan recorded a supernova occurring elsewhere in the universe?

Only say so bc humans communicate through broader spectrum than creatures instincts of self preservation.
edit on (5/18/1919 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join