It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abortion is Murder - Madness on the so called Christian Right

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by M5xaz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A woman's right to personal freedom with her health, her body and her life seems to be the main issue of abortion.

The fetus at any stage is absolutely human though, regardless if it is merely an early stage blob of tissue or a more developed embryo. It is also a separate human with different DNA than the mother. Abortion is considered a woman's legal right by way of a Supreme Court decision in part because a human fetus isn't legally considered a human being and so has no rights as a human. The idea that because the constitution never addressed the legal standing of an unborn human's rights, then it has no rights is flawed thinking in my opinion.

I know a human fetus to be a separate human that is hosted by the mother's body until birth. It is unfortunate that the female of the species has the sole responsibility of physically hosting the next generation during the process of human procreation, but that is how it is.

As for personal freedom, as with all freedom it comes with responsibility and consequences. In my opinion women should exercise their responsibility by taking proper steps in preventing pregnancy and excepting the consequences if they don't and then become pregnant. Women are well aware of this yet many women want the easy way out if they make a "mistake" (more like a poor decision) and get pregnant.
edit on 17-5-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Shhh, it's just a clump of cells. You and I only see a human because we're apparently Christian Hippocrates. Amazing how we can be the same person.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I guess the next question is...

What are you going to do with all the murderers past and present defiling the neighborhood. It's clear from the threads and posts of the last couple of days some people want to kill them....ATS is where I come for my daily dose of irony!

We will let you know, just as soon as we are done with Barack and Hillary

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You will get in trouble for posting those pics

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I'm glad that he posted those pictures, it helps to graphically illustrate the fact that a human fetus is indeed human. Deny Ignorance right?
edit on 17-5-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

He shouldn't. It's a valid point, just as posting pictures of "collateral damage".

The problem in my opinion is thinking either of the parties are willing to compromise to fix our problems.

Both are fine with blowing money on invasions into countries who didn't attack us while we neglect education, infrastructure, health care and we all know the rest.

So we have young people who's own country is telling them to "figure it out", and we're confused in their state of feeling disenfranchisement. They want to get off and escape. And we expect them to use our level of logic at 18 while they're misguided and horny to "do what's right" or else.
edit on 17-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

You used the word "obvious" quite a bit. You say its "obvious" their disregard and demeaning of "human females.". What, specifically, do these people do that so obviously proves their disregard and demeaning of human females? Be specific, otherwise you're just using hyperbole and your argument is much less effective.

What do these folks do that is so obvious that they have "true hatred for the value and dignity of human life?" Again, you need to be specific. What's so obvious?

Thanks in advance for clearing it up.

edit on 17-5-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: AlienView
Yes, I know - They say God is on their side - God, the defender of the unborn - A God that states that every carnal act thet conceives is
protected by his devine will [remember baboons, life is conceived by carnal acts by sex] - OK righteous sobs now that you know what I think
of you - Let's proceed.

First, above all else, you are Hippocrates - And there is nothing Jesus hated more than Hippocrates.

You, in your twisted and sick ideology would force a Human female to bring to term unwanted life - because you say all conception is an act of
God.

I say there is no God in this universe that will forgive you for you hypocrisy - Your true hatred for the value and dignity of Human life
is obvious - And your deregard and demeaning of Human females is obvious.

In the upcoming election your political party of Hippocrates will burn for its ant-female ideology
- So maybe you do love the Liberal left after all ?

"devine will"
"deregard"
"ant-female ideology"
"And there is nothing Jesus hated more than Hippocrates."

No.....just.....no...... (facepalm)

Leftists ARE ignorant morons.....smh

I love you for this. 😂😂😂😂

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

This isn't the 1950's where a pregnancy by a unmarried woman is shunned and outcast; nor is it a time where birth control is unavailable. Except in the case of rape or rape incest it is inexcusable to decide abortion is the path to take.

Why take the quick and very soul damaging way out by way of abortion when adoption is a much easier choice for your moral wellbeing? There is shame in abortion but no shame for giving your baby up for adoption. Do the right thing if you falter; don't kill a human life.

(post by Oldtimer2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

They say God is on their side - God, the defender of the unborn - A God that states that every carnal act thet conceives is

First, above all else, you are hypocrites - And there is nothing Jesus hated more than hypocrites.

You, in your twisted and sick ideology would force a Human female to bring to term unwanted life - because you say all conception is an act of
God.

I say

Who are they?
Are you projecting your opinion, base that on something other than your opinion?

Every carnal act, really, doesn’t that sound stupid?
Surely you don’t believe that

Nothing Jesus hated more than hypocrites, again really? You say?

All conception is an act of God, again really, really?
You say others say a lot but I am not so sure you say what others say is what they say

Who says that?

You say “I say” best you stick to that because I say you are talking crap, projecting an opinion based on nothing but what you want to believe and you are making up an argument for others who don’t even believe what you are arguing they believe

One of the most stupid argument forms ever

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Go on a crusade to prevent your neighbor from waterproofing his basement because the drainage ditch he's renovating has the dappled pond slime in it in the belief that all life is sacred, and you're a hero ... especially if you chain yourself to the outflow pipe.

Seek to prevent a 20+-weeks-old child from being murdered because it's existence is "inconvenient" to its mother, and you suddenly are the worst kind of fundamentalist hypocrite.

Let me just correct you......

Seek to prevent a 20+-weeks-old child embryo/zygote

from being murdered.

How can that which cannot yet exist on its own be murdered?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
A woman's right to personal freedom with her health, her body and her life seems to be the main issue of abortion.

The fetus at any stage is absolutely human though, regardless if it is merely an early stage blob of tissue or a more developed embryo. It is also a separate human with different DNA than the mother. Abortion is considered a woman's legal right by way of a Supreme Court decision in part because a human fetus isn't legally considered a human being and so has no rights as a human. The idea that because the constitution never addressed the legal standing of an unborn human's rights, then it has no rights is flawed thinking in my opinion.

I know a human fetus to be a separate human that is hosted by the mother's body until birth. It is unfortunate that the female of the species has the sole responsibility of physically hosting the next generation during the process of human procreation, but that is how it is.

As for personal freedom, as with all freedom it comes with responsibility and consequences. In my opinion women should exercise their responsibility by taking proper steps in preventing pregnancy and excepting the consequences if they don't and then become pregnant. Women are well aware of this yet many women want the easy way out if they make a "mistake" (more like a poor decision) and get pregnant.

Hmmn...... I wonder was that you?

I was recently listening to a discussion and a man said ......

* God made man .... then he made woman for mans pleasure *

Was that you?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really wish we could discuss the issue of abortion without people bringing religion into it.

This^

The issue here is one of law and freedom.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

A six month old child cannot exist on its own.

A person having a medical emergency (heart attack, etc.) cannot exist on their own.

A quadroplegic cannot exist on their own.

The homeless cannot exist on their own in extreme weather.

Is it your opinion that the people in these examples can be killed without penalty?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: ketsuko

Go on a crusade to prevent your neighbor from waterproofing his basement because the drainage ditch he's renovating has the dappled pond slime in it in the belief that all life is sacred, and you're a hero ... especially if you chain yourself to the outflow pipe.

Seek to prevent a 20+-weeks-old child from being murdered because it's existence is "inconvenient" to its mother, and you suddenly are the worst kind of fundamentalist hypocrite.

Let me just correct you......

Seek to prevent a 20+-weeks-old child embryo/zygote

from being murdered.

so at least you believe that once the fetus becomes a baby and could survive on it's own, it's murder?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Shhh, it's just a clump of cells.

Unless you can prove that the clump of cells has conscious thought and emotional understanding the way a newborn baby does then it's as much of a human as sperm.

Hell I'll even take showing that the clump of cells has brain waves. Going to be hard to do that though considering a clump would have no brain mater yet.

Look, 6 weeks is my personal cut off. Far past the clump stage. But I want EVERYONE to feel and be as free as I feel that I am. So if women want this I say let them have it.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

A six month old child cannot exist on its own.

TheRedneck

Any adult or other person can take on or care for a six month old, or indeed a

new born?

BUT

No one else but the pregnant woman can grow the fetus/embryo to life

Thats a fact.

edit on 18-5-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

This isn't the 1950's where a pregnancy by a unmarried woman is shunned and outcast; nor is it a time where birth control is unavailable. Except in the case of rape or rape incest it is inexcusable to decide abortion is the path to take.

Why take the quick and very soul damaging way out by way of abortion

Surely that is your personal point of view....and not fact.

Adoption is a much easier choice for your moral wellbeing? There is shame in abortion but no shame for giving your baby up for adoption. Do the right thing if you falter; don't kill a human life.

That is your point of view, however many adopted babies have unhappy lives

and how would you know that pedophiles arent adopting the unwanted child?

Now thats what I would call *A fate worse than death*

And it is known that pedophiles often target single women with children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join