It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorial Day Weekend Tragedy is Impending

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

I'm going to say 36. Let's see how close I get.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: DBCowboy
I picked a very specific window with very specific parties involved with very specific actions. I did not just say "oh some time in 2019 somewhere in thew world someone will do something"

Its all good DBC, while I know you will ignore any of the actual conflict I will be discussing that weekend, I am reassured that you will be neck deep in that weeks political scandals instead.

That is a prediction we both know will come true.

a reply to: dfnj2015
well since nothing about the end of the world was mentioned in my OP, or by me EVER, I will just dismiss that T-shirt.

Welp, I think we can humbly say that we aren't at war.

You might be wrong.
edit on 27-5-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, this is going in the nothing-burger bin. Don't feel bad, I've contributed a few to the rubbish heap myself.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Go figure, some mechanism or formula used to try and predict future events was wrong.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hows your guts today?
My lunch choice was much better today......

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It was quite surprisingly a quiet weekend on most battle fronts. Go figure. I am sincerely surprised Israel did not attack anything. Maybe they decided to respect Memorial day. Yay!

But 34 people were shot in Chicago though, I only overshot that number by 2

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No mention of any amout shot in Chicago.....
Wow
Odd to claim that statistic as victory....

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
well..... about the threads forecast ->>

And in the last days it will be,' God says, 'that I will pour out my Spirit on all people, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy, and your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

so much , for the noise

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Hello, it was my first reply on this page to the last reply on the first page. Keep up why don't you.
a reply to: St Udio
Hey, now for the record I cleared that up in my OP, no dreams or prophetic visions. I was simply trying to isolate a previously existing pattern to see if it would repeat. It repeated before, I just need to further study the previous incidents and see what variable I am missing.

One of my earlier theories is that an Iranian aircraft would be shot down this year. I never posted it as its own thread because I lacked information for the algorithm to determine a specific window of time or the catalyst. The catalyst is here now, (Houthi aggression, weapons, drone strikes against our allies, all provided by the rogue state of Iran openly). What I lack is a timeline.

The next likely provocation may be a naval interdiction of weapons to Yemen from Iran. But thats another topic altogether, and will have to just wait for its time.

Since this prediction was bunk, I declare this thread DEAD.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join