It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith Healer Of Oprah & Bill Clinton Arrested For Mass Murder and Trafficking Children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Link To Article

Joao Teixeira de Faria – known as John of God – achieved international fame after being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey and having a list of famous clients, including Bill Clinton.

I've never heard of this guy until now but wow was he one evil son of a b and it is such a good thing for the world that he has been apprehended.

Two months ago, his world crumbled after police discovered evidence that he was a mass murderer, baby trafficker, and sex slave ringleader.

Mirror.co.uk reports: The 77-year-old was arrested a week later in what prosecutors say could be the worst serial crimes case in the country’s history.

Faria’s own daughter, Dalva Teixeira, has also spoken out, called him a “monster” and claiming he molested her as a child.

This is the kind of monster that nightmares are made of and no surprise he's all buddy buddy with a bunch of rich, powerful and famous people including none other than slick Willy. Most of us here are familiar with the rumors surrounding the Clintons and what kind of nasty things they are into and that this guy was close with them is just another piece of glaring coincidental evidence as to the possible authenticity of those rumors. I mean that a guy who was into this kind of wretched depravity being closely associated to people who have rumors of the same depravity surrounding them has to make ya stop and go hmm. I don't really have much else to say about it but I really am glad this monster will face justice.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

This isn't gonna help Bill in the accusations that he likes pies of the savory nature.

+18 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Probably one of many reasons oprah didn't want anything to do with having her closet full of skeletons dug through by running for president.

Ton's of people like this out there though, surrounded in a protective cloak of the rich and powerful.

We need to go back to pitchforks and torches for a few years, just to clean this dumpster up a bit.

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Birds of a feather......

+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Probably one of many reasons oprah didn't want anything to do with having her closet full of skeletons dug through by running for president.

Ton's of people like this out there though, surrounded in a protective cloak of the rich and powerful.

We need to go back to pitchforks and torches for a few years, just to clean this dumpster up a bit.
Dude... this is 2019. We can have flaming pitchforks.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Or just skip the pitchforks and use flamethrowers that we can buy on Amazon and get delivered to our door.

Technology FTW!!!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Or just skip the pitchforks and use flamethrowers that we can buy on Amazon and get delivered to our door.

Technology FTW!!!
I think i would miss the part where i stab them with the pitchfork before they burn.

+24 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A Clinton and a child trafficker you say?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Technology FTW!!!
I think i would miss the part where i stab them with the pitchfork before they burn.

Then you are probably male.

Females are just more... efficient at things.

+20 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Everytime a new high profile, celebrity pedophile or sexual predator gets their cover blown it's basically a garuntee that not only are they close to Bill & Hillary Clinton, but they likely donated a sizable sum to either the Clinton Foundation or Killary's 2016 campaign.

Keith Raniere, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Joao Teixeira de Faria, John & Tony Podesta, the list is loooong.

+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Everytime a new high profile, celebrity pedophile or sexual predator gets their cover blown it's basically a garuntee that not only are they close to Bill & Hillary Clinton, but they likely donated a sizable sum to either the Clinton Foundation or Killary's 2016 campaign.

Keith Raniere, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Joao Teixeira de Faria, John & Tony Podesta, the list is loooong.

It's all just a coincidence.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Apparently this is old news too! I'm finding articles from last December and January nypost.com...

Not seeing mentions of Clintons or Oprah in most of these articles, but I am finding older separate articles tying each of them to John-sicko

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I envy your way with words.
2d line.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Good yet ugly to see the dark exposed.
Many filthy things crawling under those rocks.
Do not even bother looking,
just aim the spray gun and exterminate.

S&F

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Good. I hope he rots in a small prison with no cable tv, and not in a hotel suite as a jail cell that are passing for "prisons" these days. These types of people stop being human and become what they do, evil beings with no compassion or human heart.

edit on 11-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

People like this need to be castrated to set an example. Then put to death. Harsh maybe... but I have no mercy to people who harm children.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Red hot glowing pitchforks with flames coming out of the fork points which can still stab as well and burn you from the inside Oh My GOD I HAVE to call SHARK TANK!!!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

STOP IT! Our very intelligent ATS members on the Left assured us that "Both sides are JUST AS BAD".

Yeah didnt you know evil in this world is Exactly Equal, or so close to equal that its not worth paying attention?

Every time a Lefty does a bad thing, someone on the right automatically does something just as bad (or worse).

#LiberalLogic

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Denny Hastert reached across the isle and a few other places

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
On his website, you can request "distance healing" from him by sending your full name, date of birth, address, picture of yourself, and a description of the troubles you're having.

So, tell him who you are, where you live, what you look like, and how you can be bribed or manipulated into his murder club.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join