It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith Healer Of Oprah & Bill Clinton Arrested For Mass Murder and Trafficking Children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Can someone give me a direct link to him and Bill Clinton? I’m not denying it, I just can’t find anything talking about them being directly connected. Like no article saying it, (other than DailyMail, which I do think is the most credible) I can’t even find pictures of them together

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

My thoughts exactly and I haven't found any direct link to the Clinton's.........but.............that may only mean they've been redacted?

I dunno.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Who will direct the mob, Robespierre?

That aside, this guy sounds like a real monster, but he probably didn't act alone. I'd love to see this investigated to the high heavens by a team of trustworthy professionals. Let the sky fall down If it comes to it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Birds of a feather......

More like birds of a # feather randy bobandy

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

He almost certainly is not actually connected to Clinton..

It is from a conspiracy site and is making the claim in a super vague way that just screams they are making it up..

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I bet the connection ends at “ she was on Oprah amd Oprah is a liberal?!?! “

Lol

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Link To Article

Joao Teixeira de Faria – known as John of God – achieved international fame after being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey and having a list of famous clients, including Bill Clinton.

I've never heard of this guy until now but wow was he one evil son of a b and it is such a good thing for the world that he has been apprehended.

Two months ago, his world crumbled after police discovered evidence that he was a mass murderer, baby trafficker, and sex slave ringleader.

Mirror.co.uk reports: The 77-year-old was arrested a week later in what prosecutors say could be the worst serial crimes case in the country’s history.

Faria’s own daughter, Dalva Teixeira, has also spoken out, called him a “monster” and claiming he molested her as a child.

This is the kind of monster that nightmares are made of and no surprise he's all buddy buddy with a bunch of rich, powerful and famous people including none other than slick Willy. Most of us here are familiar with the rumors surrounding the Clintons and what kind of nasty things they are into and that this guy was close with them is just another piece of glaring coincidental evidence as to the possible authenticity of those rumors. I mean that a guy who was into this kind of wretched depravity being closely associated to people who have rumors of the same depravity surrounding them has to make ya stop and go hmm. I don't really have much else to say about it but I really am glad this monster will face justice.

July 14, 2023

Arrested this time for Pedophilia and Rape.

Story: americanmilitarynews.com...

One day, I bet we'll learn that Oprah Winfrey was involved, in some way.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oprah - Behind the scenes, her shows being hours of excuses for her lack of self-control. Not impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join