It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: School shooter near Denver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Because they're a minor.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Because it is a left supporting transitioning minor who hated Trump...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Plenty of school shooters who were minors have been identified.

More info:

www.thedenverchannel.com...
... the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.
The sources said that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school and that at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

Once again, the school shooter had been subject to mental health "treatment." When are they going to start investigating the shrinks? Or don't they want to follow leads that point to MK Ultra programming?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Because the media knew exactly who the perps were while the event was ongoing...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Name a single instance like this where a minor is identified before the court opts to charge them as an adult.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Not only that, but it seems we have some evidence that injecting testosterone into someone may not be a good idea.

So many mass shooters are angry males, and now we have the first mass shooter who was attempting to become male.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Name a single instance like this where a minor is identified before the court opts to charge them as an adult.

In just one example, Mitchell Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, were never charged as adults after they killed five people on March 24, 1998, at Westside Middle School near Jonesboro, Arkansas.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'll give you that one. But were their identities immediately revealed?

Another thing worth remembering is that it's not just the media that controls the flow of information. The police may not be revealing the suspect's identity/have requested that the media not reveal.

As far as I'm aware, it is due to the police that we know one of the suspects is transgender. They opted not to reveal their identity in the press release/conference.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: face23785

Because it is a left supporting transitioning minor who hated Trump...

...AND hated Christians...AND praised Obama.
edit on 8-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep ... memory-holed as fast as the guy who tried to massacre the Republicans and nearly killed Steve Scalise.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
17 yr old shooter has been identified as Maya/Alec McKinney.

Also this, though no source is given:

twitter.com...
School shooting suspect 18-year-old Devon Erickson of Highlands Ranch Colorado was friends with 18-Year-old Sol Pais & picked her up @ Denver International Airport last month days before the 20th Columbine Anniversary.

Once again, the Feds have taken over, as they always do in these suspicious school shooting events:

www.nydailynews.com...
The FBI has taken over the crime scene, Spurlock said.

edit on 9-5-2019 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alec / Maya is a transgender and is "transitioning". (SOURCE) I wonder if it might not be a good idea to hold off from changing gender until after mind/body have stopped growing? I realize that females tend to mature earlier than males, but I'm pretty sure that teenagers of either sex still have a ways to go before their bodies and minds have completely become adult.

I ask this question because I wonder also if drugs that help in the process of transition might not have an unexpected effect on behavior/decision-making that could lead to taking actions that might not have been taken if these drugs had not been in their system. We've all heard of other young school shooters that were on medication...

I don't know if Alec / Maya was taking medications, just a speculation on my part
edit on 592019 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh look, the gun control crowd unabashedly tried to exploit the tragedy by hijacking a memorial vigil. Parents and students walked out. Good for them. # these scum. The glee with which they try to take advantage of dead kids is disgusting.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh uh, looks like the official version has some problems:

www.9news.com... 6b1-ebc7-4df2-8486-b40f2136cee1
Authorities are investigating a report that a private security officer at STEM School Highlands Ranch shot at a Douglas County sheriff’s deputy responding to Tuesday’s attack that left one student dead and eight others wounded, 9Wants to Know has confirmed with multiple law enforcement sources.
Investigators are also looking at the possibility a bullet from that security officer’s gun may have hit and wounded one of the students injured in the incident. ....
“News to me,” said Grant Whitus, the owner of BOSS High Level Protection, the private security firm contracted to have an officer at the school.

And there's your third shooter (referring to initial reports of three gunmen). So he shot at a cop and wounded one of the students. Please don't tell me this was an accident.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

www.9news.com... 6b1-ebc7-4df2-8486-b40f2136cee1
Authorities are investigating a report that a private security officer at STEM School Highlands Ranch shot at a Douglas County sheriff’s deputy responding to Tuesday’s attack that left one student dead and eight others wounded, 9Wants to Know has confirmed with multiple law enforcement sources.
Investigators are also looking at the possibility a bullet from that security officer’s gun may have hit and wounded one of the students injured in the incident. ....
“News to me,” said Grant Whitus, the owner of BOSS High Level Protection, the private security firm contracted to have an officer at the school.

And there's your third shooter (referring to initial reports of three gunmen). So he shot at a cop and wounded one of the students. Please don't tell me this was an accident.

Sounds like a great agenda push about having armed security being a bad idea, hmmm??? The only other option we will hear next is that they should ban all guns, "for the children".

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

www.9news.com... 7-4df2-8486-b40f2136cee1

And.... it's gone! Good thing I captured it first.
edit on 9-5-2019 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not taking one side or the other, I'm just asking: those of you that think these incidents always have an extra shooter, what exactly do you think is going on? One theory I've heard is that the government is behind it and the "shooters" that get arrested are always patsies. So why wouldn't you set up as many patsies as there are actual shooters that you were gonna use? If your op requires 3 shooters, like this one supposedly did, why not set up 3 patsies? All the single-shooter incidents where "there was a second shooter!" gets bounced around constantly, why not set up 2 patsies? What's the deal?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
So why wouldn't you set up as many patsies as there are actual shooters that you were gonna use? If your op requires 3 shooters, like this one supposedly did, why not set up 3 patsies?

It's possible that the covert operators don't trust these young shooters to do the job and not get cold feet, so they need someone to babysit them through the act.
edit on 10-5-2019 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I'm not taking one side or the other, I'm just asking: those of you that think these incidents always have an extra shooter, what exactly do you think is going on? One theory I've heard is that the government is behind it and the "shooters" that get arrested are always patsies. So why wouldn't you set up as many patsies as there are actual shooters that you were gonna use? If your op requires 3 shooters, like this one supposedly did, why not set up 3 patsies? All the single-shooter incidents where "there was a second shooter!" gets bounced around constantly, why not set up 2 patsies? What's the deal?

Because it's easier to control one person instead of two or more. the more involved the more likely info will slip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join