It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carriers going to Venezuela???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I could be blind but I didn't see anything regarding this. Happy to delete this if there is others
I'm wondering if this youtube video is correct

www.youtube.com...

Apparently there's two carrier groups heading down to south America one on the west and one on the east coast

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
They were sent after "Freewinds"... the Scientology flagship infected with measles.

They must cleanse it. With fire.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trigger82

I dont personally have a way to verify this, but Steffan Watkins is a reliable source and he says this is false.

Steffan Watkins twitter

"This fraud and an army of sock-puppets are trying to dupe everyone into believing the United States has sent two aircraft carriers to Venezuela.

They have not.

The #disinformation campaign hasn't given up on this yet, they're still pushing it, and retweeting it.

Speak out!"

He goes on to say in the thread that the USS Eisenhower was headed south but then turned east, and the Roosevelt never went far from port and is already back in port in San Diego.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

NO...that is all

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Heard a Rumor Russia has sent Nukes their Covertly to Manipulate the U.S. . .

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Russians are after "Freewinds", as well.

The nukes are part of the whole "destroy it with fire" game plan.

It's like you guys never watch the "Syfy" channel.

edit on 4-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: Silent Stupidity

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You couldn't just leave it alone to heal, you had to pick at it...

edit on 4/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Truman and Eisenhower left port on March 29 . Roosevelt has been underway since April 8 .

Don’t know where they’re going. But they didn’t just leave port .

That video seems suspect to me .

If only we had Dahboo7 for confirmation . ( good-natured sarcasm )

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Eisenhower was off the coast of Virginia on April 30, doing workups. On the 30th, Roosevelt was in the Southern California Operating Area doing workups. Both recently completed routine maintenance and are preparing to deploy.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

A U.S. Congressman said this. It wasn't a baseless rumor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Senator Lindsey Graham wants to do what his good friend John McCain would have done...confront Russia militarily down there and drive them out.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is probably nothing, unfortunately. I say unfortunately, because I see no sense in delaying the inevitable. Plus, a serious reset is much needed. But we won't get it, as usual.

Sorry to be cynical, but there's always at least one of us. Am I right?

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thanks all, Havnt been following much lately and this popped up in the youtube feed. So thought it was worth an ask

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Not finding this at all. For what it is worth, I did find this from 12/2/2018--- 2 minutes and 24 seconds long video:

m.youtube.com...

"U.S. Navy Ship Provides Venezuelan Refugees With Desperately Needed Medical Care | NBC Nightly News"

Edit to add this video from May 4, 2019:

US military considers sending hospital Navy ship to aid Venezuelan refugees
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

edit on 5-5-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A U.S. Congressman said this. It wasn't a baseless rumor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Senator Lindsey Graham wants to do what his good friend John McCain would have done...confront Russia militarily down there and drive them out.

No he didn't said that, this is the second time i point the lie to you, with full proof it was fake news! Even he went out to correct the BS and yet here you are spreading the lie again.. What's wrong with you?

twitter.com...

And i was accused of being a "Russian Troll', guess you must be an "American Troll" because you keep spreading out the fake news. Moving the agenda forward i guess?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Q told him there's a cleanout under way. But they can't tell it openly to the rest of the world because heads will explode.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Why would we need carriers to be sent Venezuela when Erik Princes private army is already handling things down there...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It seems to me that Guiado's video at the base with a couple dozen soldiers behind him calling people to "rise up, we have the military" was simply dramatic, latin style propaganda in an attempt to spark an all encompassing fire with a rock and a stick.

The military obviously wasn't on board, we haven't heard a peep about it. MSM jumped on it saying "Violent uprising underway in Venezuela" and the like with pictures of soldiers and guns, then dropped it like a cold potato in the trash.

Didn't even use it to gain clicks, views, attention thus ratings and advertisement, the basis of their business models. It's as if they were directed to do so. There's a social media blackout but that doesn't mean anything. We have a still image from a satellite that has the smoke trail from the short range missile North Korea test fired. I repeat, short range.

The United States knows exactly what is or isnt going on down there and they're tight lipped. In my opinion this means that the intel is not favorable to share. Why continue to hype something up if it isn't happening? Trump was quoted saying Guiado's move was sooner than expected, thus they weren't informed and hastily showed their support as if something big was happening, but it wasn't.
edit on 5/5/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Real time update on the locations of United States aircraft carriers.

Not 100% accurate but yeah. The Eisenhower isn’t doing anything

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That's just a guy posting random, often false news to sell Bitcoin and Gold. It's a marketing gimmick. I'm surprised YouTube allows it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join