It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could use some help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can someone tell me if my lifes gonna get any better. All of a sudden I got these orbs visiting, and dreams of people dying, and Im seeing auras, and ailments in people. I can see numbers on foreheads and visual projections of what peopel are talking abotu when they are talking. Can some oen please explain what the #s going on. I've had problems in the past. making things work without being plugged in(i.e. doorbell). Radios, going static. Lights working with the flick of a switch that haven't worked for years. Paranormal experiences. Teleporting through meditation, this was the first time I ever meditated, Im not even going to tell you where I went. then you'll really think Im crazy. I predicted the twin towers, not knowing till someone told me. Can some one out there offer me some guidance as to how to control this. And if so, can someone tell me if my lifes gonna get any better. I dont want to know about it, I just want to know if Im on the right path. Whoever offers guidance I really would appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sounds like you are gifted with these things,

First thing is, You really need to find out how to control all the things you are seeing ect.... there are many places who can offer courses to help you control this,

What you have is very special and can be used to help people.

Life will get better as soon as you learn how to control this rather than it control you,

Im sure there are people on this site who will be able to give you advise,

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do you know if the numbers on foreheads have any significance?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
Do you know if the numbers on foreheads have any significance?

No sometimes, I just like to play with people and tell them to pick a number between this and that. But sometimes with other people, it almost looks like electricity on the forehead, KIndo f carved in a way, like little lightning bolts.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
just a sec how big are the numbers?

just asking?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
you can guess what number people are thinking of
ask them to think of a number between 1-10
look at their eyes
5 ---------------------------

they might change their minds
but you can still tell

[edit on 3-3-2005 by jiggaman]

[edit on 3-3-2005 by jiggaman]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
At least you'll know what the chicks are thinking!! you could be a king amongst men with the chicks!
you can read minds right?

[edit on 3-3-2005 by drfunk]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Im not even going to tell you where I went. then you'll really think Im crazy

well im on the edge of my seat dude i wouldnt call you crazy if you tell us!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
but it's up to you. I believe you're becoming aware that there's much more to this life than the mere 70 some years on this ball in space. There's an entire history and an entire future. There are forces you cannot see. There is abosolute good and evil, though we like to muck it up with our selfishness, greed, pride, and justifications for our actions. You can make this better. I will help any way I can.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Perhaps you are a gifted psychic. I think you could help many people with your gifts. If you research this , you will find tons of people with the same circumstances.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla had a similar problems, but he wasn't psychic. He could see ideas visually as if they were real.
You must learn how to project it into something useful and if you are bashful about it than keep it quiet and use it to your advantage. You have an edge in life and can use it to become whatever you want, your intelligent and have are naturally gifted in the paranormal, life will get better but you must be resourceful.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
hehe. you know, I think Im gonna enjoy this ride. I will say this I think Ive found myself a nice little cubby hole round here.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Where and what can I study. anything on the net? I have very little money. OKok, so now a gazillion peopla re gonna know Im broke. oh well.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There is information out there, everywhere but you have to sort through it all. Its like a series of pathways through a minefield, every now and then you come to a crossroad and decide which way to go. Many claim to have the answer and they would be the first to avoid.

Stay away from groups with doctrines and instead take bits from all around you, use each and every experience to learn and tune yourself in. You have already started, your path is your own.

Google is the best place to start, go there and type in anything you want to know and you will find gazillion webpages of information for your to wade through. Inside yourself you will know what is right to you and what is not.

People will seem to arrive in your life and off each you will take something and hopefully give in return.

Your gifts are just that "Your Gifts" no one elses and only you will know where to go and what to do with them.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yup, it can scare the heck out of you when it hits so close to home. Like alot of others have said on here, first you got to get a handle on it.

It may be a wobbly handle at first, but soon, with confidence and research, and undrstranding it will all get easier, and a whole lot less scarey.

The numbers on peeps heads may be their life numbers. I'll explain that later if you want, or do a keyword search for 'life path number'. There is a chakra point in the middle of the forhead, the third eye. Will explain more on that as well, or you know how to find online info now. LOL

Keyword searches on basic phrases will get you lots of free info.

As far as the towers go, was dealing with those myself for about a week prior. All's I would get was' something wicked this way comes'. I use tarot cards, and with each read, the towers card would fall into it, even if it had nothing to do with what I was looking for in the first place. Then, after the towers fell, the saying went away, and no longer did the card appear in my reads.

Orbs are simply energy of someone who has passed on. They are attracted to those that can handle them and see them for what they are. They may simply be trying to say Hi, who knows.

Catch ya later got to boogie at the moment.

Novia

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
At least you'll know what the chicks are thinking!! you could be a king amongst men with the chicks!

LMAO. haha. you know to be honest. you can usually tell what a womans thinking by her body language. No offense ladies, but it is true. However, some are much better at hiding it. Like woman that are "bitches". No such thing. Just a front to protect themselves, or very insecure in themselves. that's all.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

He should hire himself out on E-Bay. I would book him for a week thats for sure. I had a lot of stuuf he mentioned origanilly but more the light switch and radio variety. Noneof the reading female mind stuff. Dont know what I am meant to be doing with light switches and radios but I do kno I am missing out on something

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde

He should hire himself out on E-Bay. I would book him for a week thats for sure. I had a lot of stuuf he mentioned origanilly but more the light switch and radio variety. Noneof the reading female mind stuff. Dont know what I am meant to be doing with light switches and radios but I do kno I am missing out on something

Yeah I actually opened a dvd player yesterday on someone's computer. it didnt open for over 2 years. even there comp. tech guy couldnt get it open. al I did was push the button. as for lights going out. I just thought it may be a coicedence but know as things are starting to get more clearer it may explain why mile long stretches of streetlights on freeways go out on me all the time. wake up people. it's showtime.

top topics

join